George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyToday at 20:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17 2024, 13:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17 2024, 13:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13 2024, 04:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05 2024, 11:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22 2024, 20:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12 2024, 03:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rande And Cindy - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11 2024, 08:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rande And Cindy

+46
zzz
Alisonfan
it's me
Silje
PigPen
Way2Old4Dis
/
Cece42
Donnamarie
Doug Ross
Katiedot
amaretti
fava
theminis
Picachu
Mazy
Evelyn Healy
mel01
Best in Category
pandabear
NotAvailable
Maggy
Lakin460
MM
OofOof
lelacorb
niloufar
watching
party animal - not!
Missa
Joanna
silly girl
playfuldeb
Casey
Lighterside
lolo"layla"
Merlin
laetval
sisieq
blubelle
lucy
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
50 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rande And Cindy - Page 5 Empty Re: Rande And Cindy

Post by it's me Mon Feb 16 2015, 20:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue Feb 17 2015, 03:04

annemarie wrote:I don't get this picture we have all seen pictures of Cindy she looks nothing like that. She has a lovely body nothing like that picture as you can see from Rande's picture.

Raking light and a few pounds maybe.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue Feb 17 2015, 03:27

Model pictures are airbrushed and photoshopped, even with young models with "perfect"bodies. They look better in magazines then they do in real life. In films they use body doubles for certain scenes. Cindy is 48 and had 2 children, this is what she looks like in real life. We are just not used to see her in this way. But is shows she is a healthy women who don't feel the need to do plastic surgery on her stomach and tighs and diet in to anorexia or train obsessively.

She probably didn't  agree to have this picture released but we need see more pictures like this, showing what women look like in real life. So that we can stop comparing ourselves to airbrushed models.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue Feb 17 2015, 04:16

Thumbs up! I agree
even if it's an hard thing to do  Embarassed
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Tue Feb 17 2015, 06:51

Good for her, noone is perfect.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu Feb 19 2015, 00:06

Not sure if this has been posted before, but i only came across it by chance yesterday: 
Bromance Alive Between George Clooney & Rande Gerber  http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/10736114-the-insider-bromance-alive-between-george-clooney-rande-gerber/

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu Feb 19 2015, 06:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed Feb 25 2015, 21:55

This leaked photo of Cindy Crawford taken in Dec 2013 for Vogue España looks very very sexy.  Her belly looks soft and feminine. 
She was blessed with a beautiful face, so even if she carries a few extra kilos, the face is enough to enlighten the senses. Wow! Plus the weight looks sexy.

Like Angelina Jolie, Cindy Crawford can dress casual or in plain black. Their physical beauty makes the statement. They do not need flashy, bright, attention-grabbing, expensive fashion on a daily basis to distract from physical appearance. 
In fact, AJ draws attention to how beautiful her face is by wearing just oversized black.

I think this photo leak worked in Cindy Crawford's favour in the long run.  Rande Gerber is a lucky man!
Perfect age difference too. Real soul mates (if this concept exists).  Rande is not  old enough to be her father, so they have aligned chronological bonding. "Understanding and never say nasty things to each other that may later regret," CC said in an interview recently.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed Feb 25 2015, 22:41

Cindy has also admitted they have had their arguments they are not perfect. As for a perfect age difference age to me has nothing to do with a relationship working. It has to do with the maturity of the people and how hard they are willing to work on their marriage, it also takes friendship trust and respect and communication. All couples and relationships are different . Cindy was married to Richard Gere I'm sure she learned how to have a good relationship from that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Wed Feb 25 2015, 23:07

[off topic comments deleted - Katiedot]

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu Feb 26 2015, 05:20

zzz I hope you don't feel like I pick on you but I noticed in many threads you bring up Amal. We have many Amal threads where you can post. Please stay on Topic, this thread is about Rande & Cindy. Thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Thu Feb 26 2015, 05:56

Oh, ok. But there seems  to be a landslide shift to praising Amal Alamudin on this INDPENDENT fansite, so I'm bringing the balance back to reality by comparing Cindy Crawford's assets which supercede, unphotoshopped or otherwise.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu Feb 26 2015, 06:06

Again this is a thread about Rande and cindy. Please stay on Topic as you started the Amal conversation again. You find many other Amal threads if you want to post about her. This thread is about Rande and Cindy. Thank you.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz Thu Feb 26 2015, 06:24

NO, it's called defending my argument, in reply to your question. Perfectly plausible and note I discussed Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber in this thread in EACH if my posts.

zzz
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu Feb 26 2015, 07:48

I have always respected Cindy Crawford as a woman who used her intelligence to create a successful life for herself after her modeling career ended. I also got the impression that she was not obsessed with her looks. She wanted to look good, but she wasn't going to go to the extremes of surgery or face lifts to stay pretty, but would age gracefully.

Well, more fool me for believing there was still an honest celebrity out there. I just read an old article in the DM where Cindy talks about getting botox and vitamin injections and using facial fillers - for years- starting when she was in her late twenties, tho' she claims not to have used botox for the last few years. In another article she said topical products can only do a minimal amount, so the other options are necessary.

Wouldn't it be interesting if she said that in the commercials for her skin care line?  Implying that you can get the same results from smearing a cream on your face as she gets from vitamin injections, fillers and monthly dermatologist's visits is not ok. At best it's misleading - at worst, dishonest. (And, yes, I do know it's business and she's trying to sell a product.) I guess I just expected better of her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu Feb 26 2015, 16:00

zzz wrote:NO, it's called defending my argument, in reply to your question. Perfectly plausible and note I discussed Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber in this thread in EACH if my posts.
She's asked you three times to stay on topic.  I'm not so nice. Cut it the fuck out.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu Feb 26 2015, 17:41

zzz wrote:NO, it's called defending my argument, in reply to your question. Perfectly plausible and note I discussed Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber in this thread in EACH if my posts.
Ah, stop with this bullshit. You're using Cindy and Rande as a springboard to post your vitriol against Amal. Give it up, we've had enough of your nonsense.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon Mar 02 2015, 06:44

Now they Claim the Picture is fake

Cindy Crawford

Lawsuit Threatened

No One Screws with Her Body!

EXCLUSIVE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cindy Crawford's stock in trade is her body and now her people are out for blood, claiming the person who posted this pic (above) severely altered it to make her look bad.  
The lawyer for Cindy's photographer fired off a letter -- obtained by TMZ -- threatening everyone who posted the pic with a lawsuit if they didn't take it down and apologize. The lawyer says the original pic was stolen and then doctored to make her midsection look haggard.  
The lawyer included a statement from the famous photog, who says he took the pic for Marie Claire Mexico and someone stole it from him and Photoshopped it.  
The letter apparently worked ... some media outlets are already complying.
Shortly after the altered pic hit the Internet, Cindy's hubby, Rande Gerber, posted the pic below, showing the real deal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon Mar 02 2015, 08:25

The tampering with the picture makes sense, Cindy could not possible look like that. That is what I thought there is no way her stomach looks like that we see her in bikinis a lot no way .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon Mar 02 2015, 10:41

I believe they are fake.  Like you said we have seen photos of her in Cabo in bikinis. Now I also believe the photo Rande posted is an old one of her.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Tue Mar 03 2015, 01:21

pandabear wrote:I believe they are fake.  Like you said we have seen photos of her in Cabo in bikinis. Now I also believe the photo Rande posted is an old one of her.

I too wonder when that photo Rande posted was taken. One person who would know is Sara Foster, one of David Foster's daughters, who commented that her back looked great in the pic (u can see a woman in a bikini in the background). It could possibly have been at the end of last year or early this year. Maybe David Foster has a house there? Cuz there was a pic posted somewhere of his stepdaugther Bella Hadid with the Gerber kids in Cabo on their last trip there...they may have all been there at the same time.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue Mar 03 2015, 05:48

What does it matter if the picture is old Cindy  looks good and has never looked like the fake photo.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue Mar 03 2015, 08:00

Cindy is a beautiful woman.   The picture in question doesn't  look like any other picture I've seen of her over the years so if it has been doctored that explains a lot.  I don't need to know if the other picture that Rande posted was recent or not.  She has always been and still is quite beautiful.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu Mar 26 2015, 13:36

Came across this passage in the Telegraph interview with Cindy about her relationship with Omega:

The pair reportedly developed the drink over “latenight research sessions”. “Oh please!” Crawford says, with a roll of her eyes.

Classic, candid response.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu Mar 26 2015, 13:47

Nice interview.  I didn't know Cindy has been an Omega ambassador for soooo long.  Maybe she had something to do with George becoming a spokesperson for Omega too.  That and introducing George to sushi.

Thanks for posting mel01.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu Mar 26 2015, 21:51

Mailonline three days ago apparently

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu Mar 26 2015, 23:46

A beautiful woman, self confident and looking very comfortable with her body.  I know I would if I looked like that.  And she seems like a terrifically nice person and really good mom.  Rande is lucky.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Fri Mar 27 2015, 01:01

Donnamarie wrote:  And she seems like a terrifically nice person and really good mom.  Rande is lucky.

Yeah her children turned out great, especially the daughter. Credit to Rande as well for that.

I'm always taken aback by the great things ppl who know her have said - from her children's baby nurse who just released a book - she said she once told Cindy "someday I want to tell the world to know what a great mom u are", to her ex Val Kilmer, who praised her many years later for being a great cook. Best of all was an article on trainer Valerie Watters (who trained Cindy, Jennifer Garner etc) in which she detailed her rise as a trainer, and how she learned through her training of Cindy, one of her first clients, because she was so disciplined and she watched her body transform. She had so much praise for Cindy as a person...interestingly, she also said Cindy introduced Richard to her, and she continued to train him for all his films, long after they'd parted.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat Mar 28 2015, 14:30

Rande looking handsome in this video

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content