George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rande And Cindy - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rande And Cindy

+46
zzz
Alisonfan
it's me
Silje
PigPen
Way2Old4Dis
/
Cece42
Donnamarie
Doug Ross
Katiedot
amaretti
fava
theminis
Picachu
Mazy
Evelyn Healy
mel01
Best in Category
pandabear
NotAvailable
Maggy
Lakin460
MM
OofOof
lelacorb
niloufar
watching
party animal - not!
Missa
Joanna
silly girl
playfuldeb
Casey
Lighterside
lolo"layla"
Merlin
laetval
sisieq
blubelle
lucy
Dexterdidit
Snoopy
melbert
PigLove
50 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rande And Cindy - Page 4 Empty Re: Rande And Cindy

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:20

What comment did Rande make?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 05 Sep 2014, 14:48

I should have posted this last night as my little girl turned into a teenager but her dad acted like one and got home at 4am. Happy Bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's to the right of the photo.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Thu 25 Sep 2014, 16:46

Cindy checking in alone for flight to (presumably) Clooney's wedding: http://www.x17online.com/2014/09/cindy_crawford_leather_jacket_lax_george_clooney_wedding_photos_092414

I'm a bit surprised their children didn't join them for the wedding, especially since they do independent study these days.

Both Ben Weiss and Mikey Heslov also posted pics at airports/in airplanes, so apparently nobody's keeping it a secret.

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 16:50

What would be the point of trying. Even my dead mother knows Clooney is getting married.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 25 Sep 2014, 16:51

looool !!!

dunno if a way to express
but you funny
(anyway sorry for your Mom baby lip smack )
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 25 Sep 2014, 17:12

There is nothing to keep a secret everyone knows the wedding is this weekend. They just don't know where the wedding is. I think this is probably an adults only event or maybe the kids didn't want to come.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 25 Sep 2014, 17:28

it's me wrote:looool !!!

dunno if a way to express
but you funny
(anyway sorry for your Mom baby lip smack )
Thank you ( esp about MoM)

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 12 Oct 2014, 18:28

Who'da thunk?  Cindy's a freaking genius!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15 Surprisingly Smart Celebrities With Genius IQ’s

#10.  Cindy Crawford – 154

It’s really not fair. This stunning supermodel was valedictorian in high school, and went on to study chemical engineering with her scholarship to Northwestern University. She didn’t graduate, but dropping out was a smart decision. She’ll forever be America’s cover girl.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 12 Oct 2014, 20:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 12 Oct 2014, 21:05

I am not surprised at all . She looks smart to me .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 12 Oct 2014, 21:28

Has anyone heard anything about their homes in Cabo?  I haven't seen much on the news so don't know if their homes sustained damage.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 20 Oct 2014, 04:40

Awww, sweet video - Cindy and Rande leaving Gracias Madre the same night of the delete blood cancer charity event at Jimmy Choo:

2 of the men with them are hairstylist Richard Marin and Cindy's close friend Brian Edwards.
 Funny moment: "What's the secret to a happy marriage"...(?awkward) silence...or maybe nobody wanted to jinx it by answering.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 20 Oct 2014, 18:04

Ha! People talk about how George married a version of Angelina J-P, when he actually married his 'Cindy.'

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 20 Oct 2014, 18:44

I agree with you, Way2.
Or his "Lucy"..

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 20 Nov 2014, 18:06

Kaia Gerber is going to be in Teen Vogue in December.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Wed 03 Dec 2014, 13:48

Tequila Surprise: Supermodel Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber on Spirits, Soulmates And Waking Up With George Clooney

This story appears in the December 15, 2014 issue of Forbes Life.

Among the many virtues of launching your own ultrapremium tequila are the hours you get to spend on “research.” After all, who better to test your agave alchemy than a focus group of your closest friends? Which is precisely how Casamigos was born.
Named after the twin vacation houses that Rande Gerber and his wife, Cindy Crawford, share with George Clooney in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Casamigos–a portmanteau of “House of Friends” in Spanish–came to life because Gerber and Clooney couldn’t find a tequila that was up to their high standards.
“George and I had been spending a lot of time in Mexico while we were building our homes there,” says Gerber, the 52-year-old nightlife entrepreneur whose Gerber Group was behind such venues as The Whiskey in Miami and SkyBar in Los Angeles. “And as one does when they are in Mexico, we were drinking a lot of tequila. Every time we would go into the hotel bar, bartenders would recommend different types of tequilas, so we tried a lot of different ones. After a couple months of drinking what was probably every tequila in Mexico, George turned to me and said, ‘You know, why don’t we just make our own?’ ”

So they did. After consulting with friends who lived in the area, the duo worked with a master distiller in Jalisco, Mexico, to find the exact flavor profile they were after–something with no burn or bite. Gerber and Clooney were partial to a Reposado–a mellow, balanced tequila, which is aged in oak barrels for several months–so that’s what they set out to make first.
“We spent a year and a half getting different samples until it was finally just perfect for us,” Gerber recalls. “We were so close so many times, but at the end of the day, we went through 700 bottles of samples. Fortunately, we had the time, the patience and the money to get it right.”
They ultimately settled on a blend of 100% Blue Weber agave that’s slow-cooked in a brick oven and given a long time to ferment. The result is an intensely smooth tequila whose flavor doesn’t have to be masked by salt and a lime. “Even my wife just drinks it on the rocks,” Gerber says. “And you don’t get hungover from it,” he swears.
“We didn’t know it at the time,” Gerber continues, “but when a guy from our distillery did an interview about what it was like to work with George and me, he said, ‘Well, it was fun working with them. They really know what they like, but they were definitely a pain in the ass.’ ”

Crawford, who has been married to Gerber since 1998, agrees with the assessment, as only a wife can. “I’ve never met anyone with such attention to detail,” the 48-year-old supermodel and mother of their two children says, adding, “I’m surprised I even made it past his filter! For me, 90% is good enough sometimes, because I don’t want to get slowed down searching for perfection. But Rande can’t help it–he is not satisfied until it is 100% perfect. When he was creating the barback T-shirts for his very first bar in New York, he spent six months getting them perfect. I would have had one conversation about it, and then I would have moved on.”

Gerber and Clooney never had any intention of bringing their tequila to market when they first started their quest, but with the encouragement of their famous friends (and grateful taste testers), Casamigos was launched–with a third amigo, Discovery Land CEO Mike Meldman–in January 2013.
In less than two years, it has become one of the fastest-growing tequilas in the country–already distributed in all 50 states, as well as in Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas and Hong Kong. In April, Sidney Frank Importing (the company that created Grey Goose) was named the exclusive importer of Casamigos in the United States and the Caribbean.
The tequila, which has already won several awards, also had a starring role at the Clooney-Amal Alamuddin wedding in September. Gerber flew 100 cases of Casamigos–which now includes a Blanco, aged for 2 months, and an Añejo, aged for 14–to Venice on the company jet for the festivities. And though Gerber has been friends with Clooney for more than 20 years, he and Crawford are careful not to offer the newlyweds any marital wisdom. “I don’t really need to give him relationship advice, I think he’s doing just fine,” Gerber says. “He’s already figured it out. He’ll figure it out as time goes on even better.”
As for the secret to their own 16-year marriage, Crawford says, “Even when we are upset with each other, we never say things that you can’t take back, so there is less damage.
“We fight respectfully,” she says. “We are really different people, but he is the person that I want to spend the most time with. I think the biggest challenges for us are when we are designing houses together. That’s probably where we both have really strong opinions, and we bring it. But when we work through it, the end result ends up being even better because we both feel so passionately about it.” They will soon test that theory, as Crawford and Gerber are currently renovating their Malibu home, which she describes as her “happy place”–because “having the beach as our backyard really brings our family together.”
These days, Crawford has been particularly bonding with her daughter, Kaia, over a familiar passion–modeling. The 13-year-old, who looks like a younger version of Crawford (minus the signature mole), has already posed for Versace’s first children’s campaign. “Right now she’s just dabbling a little bit,” Crawford says, noting that she doesn’t offer Kaia guidance about posing, only career logistics. “I don’t give her any advice about modeling per se, because that’s just something you have to find within yourself. In terms of being in front of the camera, you either feel comfortable and want to learn those skills or you don’t.”
And given how the business has changed so dramatically since she first started, Crawford–who was once the highest-paid model in the world–believes that she would not have been as successful if she were entering the field today. “I was not a superskinny girl,” she says. “But no one was at the time. You were allowed to have a fuller figure–I’m not a zero, I’m a six. There wasn’t even a zero back then!” While Crawford may have accepted her curves, she vividly remembers an instance when she struggled to fit into a pair of pants worn by Naomi Campbell. “I couldn’t get them up over my thighs,” she jokes. “But for the most part, my job was to fit the clothes, which I did, and make them look good, which I learned to do.”
And while Gerber has focused on Casamigos (and his rum, Caliche), Crawford has expanded beyond modeling and devoted her entrepreneurial energies to her Meaningful Beauty skincare line, a signature home furnishing collection and a forthcoming book of essays and photographs celebrating her career.

Setting aside time for date nights often proves challenging, but the couple considers it crucial for the success of their marriage. “We work on our relationship. We take time for each other, even if it is just a walk on the beach,” she emphasizes. Adds Gerber, “We don’t go to bed angry.”
And sometimes, they don’t go to bed together at all.
Shortly after deciding to offer the brand to the public, Gerber and Clooney sat down with a bottle of their “house tequila” at Gerber’s Café Habana in Malibu to strategize their new business venture. What happened next became the inspiration for the first Casamigos commercial.
After polishing off the entire contents, neither man was in any condition to drive, so after getting a ride home, Gerber offered to let Clooney stay in his guest room. “Sometimes when I come home buzzed or a little bit drunk, I’ll sleep in one of my kids’ rooms,” he admits. “And I had walked into the master bedroom and noticed that they were in bed with Cindy, so I went in my son’s room and fell asleep in there.”
With no sign of Gerber at 2 a.m., Crawford decided to check the guest room, where she saw a man fully clothed, reposado on top of the covers. “She gets into the bed, rubs my back, and says, ‘Hey, babe, why don’t you get undressed and into bed?’ And with that, George turned his head, and Cindy saw that it was him in there,” Gerber continues. “George thought he must’ve stumbled into the master bedroom and gotten into our bed!”
After Crawford finally discovered Gerber in their son’s room and relayed the embarrassing mix-up, the pair heard someone padding around downstairs. “I went to the kitchen,” Gerber says. “We have this junk drawer full of candy and chips and stuff. And we started just munching out, hysterically laughing. When Cindy came down a little while later, George said, ‘That’s our ad campaign! ‘Drink Casamigos and wake up with Cindy Crawford!’ And she replied, ‘No–Drink Casamigos and wake up with George Clooney!’ ”

This article is totally a promotional piece for Casamigos. But i did raise my brows at something Rande revealed, mostly because it didn't make sense.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 20:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 03 Dec 2014, 14:14

And that would be????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 07 Dec 2014, 08:34

melbert wrote:And that would be????

Oh, u didn't find it odd? That if Rande comes home "buzzed" or "drunk", he sleeps in one of his kids' rooms? Why does he avoid his own room, and don't they have guest rooms he could sleep in?

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:15

mel01 wrote:

Oh, u didn't find it odd? That if Rande comes home "buzzed" or "drunk", he sleeps in one of his kids' rooms? Why does he avoid his own room, and don't they have guest rooms he could sleep in?

i think this is the answer

I had walked into the master bedroom and noticed that they were in bed with Cindy, so I went in my son’s room and fell asleep in there.

and probably the kids rooms are more homely and comfortable than a guest bedroom
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 07 Dec 2014, 14:12

Picachu wrote:
mel01 wrote:

i think this is the answer

I had walked into the master bedroom and noticed that they were in bed with Cindy, so I went in my son’s room and fell asleep in there.

and probably the kids rooms are more homely and comfortable than a guest bedroom

Ya that's what happened on that particular day, but i was referring to this comment: “Sometimes when I come home buzzed or a little bit drunk, I’ll sleep in one of my kids’ rooms”

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:30

Article from Evening Standard yesterday:

Last paragraph interesting........

Cindy Crawford: It's not so super for models now ... magazines want stars on their covers

Cindy Crawford says she has enjoyed the heyday of modelling, claiming magazine covers and big contracts now go to celebrities rather than professional models.

She said she and her fellow Nineties supermodels — Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Tatjana Patitz and Christy Turlington — were the “rock stars” of fashion in a way that has not been replicated since. Today’s models have it harder than Crawford and her peers did, she added.
In an interview to be published tomorrow, the model and businesswoman, 48, told ES Magazine: “I feel like I lived through the heyday of modelling.
“Models are not really getting covers now, and they’re not getting the big cosmetics contracts and that’s where the money is. It’s actresses and singers and reality TV people.”
She said at the time it was “like the stars were in alignment”, explaining: “The reason supermodels could come into being was because Hollywood actresses wanted to be taken seriously. They didn’t want the red carpet to be a catwalk, which it has now become.

Loading gallery[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“And the models were like, ‘We’ll do that!’ And all of a sudden fashion wasn’t just about Vogue and couture, there was an explosion of coverage and we were the rock stars of that.” They were followed by Kate Moss and Gisele Bündchen, but “they were one-offs”.
Crawford has featured on the covers of magazines from British Vogue to Playboy and modelled for brands including Gap, Revlon, Maybelline and Versace, as well as releasing swimsuit calendars and fitness videos.
She said she tries to counter the “very thin image” on the catwalks by setting a good example to her son Presley, 15, and daughter Kaia, 13, who has already carried out modelling work.
She said: “If my daughter sees me accepting my body the way it is and not denigrating myself because I’m not stick thin, or only eating lettuce with no dressing ... If she sees I enjoy food, but I also exercise.
“I mean, I don’t sit around with a pint of ice cream watching TV, but at the same time if we all go out for ice cream as a family, I’ll order some. A kiddie-size one, but that’s the way you do it. I’m very conscious that I want [Kaia] to get the right message because what you see in the magazines and on the runways, it is a very thin image.”

Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber are good friends with George and Amal Clooney and attended their wedding in Venice last year.
She said: “I think George decided — and Amal, too — which I thought was smart of them, typically, that either you spend all this time and energy trying to make it secret or you go, ‘You know what? We’re getting married in Venice and we’re going to have this great party and we’re going to do exactly what we want.’
“So that’s what they did and I really respect them for it.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 20:21; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 15 Jan 2015, 16:49

party animal - not! wrote:Article from Evening Standard yesterday:

Last paragraph interesting........

PAN, Cindy said what a number of us said here in defense of George deciding to have his wedding in Venice. Obviously they chose Venice because they love it there. George has said its the most romantic city in the world. And they did exactly what they wanted to do.

Interesting take by Cindy on the world of modeling today.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:10

BRAVE and BRAVA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:18

I saw that in the news today. I though it was fake but I guess it is real then. She must be very confident  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:18

thanks
I was trying to

and GRAZIE FOREVER TO CINDY CRAWFORD
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Feb 2015, 21:52

it's me wrote:thanks
I was trying to

I'm curious. Why brava and grazie forever to Cindy?

It's a horrible and desperately unflattering shot, and says nothing meaningful about ageing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 13 Feb 2015, 22:11

Bellalique wrote:
it's me wrote:thanks
I was trying to

I'm curious. Why brava and grazie forever to Cindy?

It's a horrible and desperately unflattering shot, and says nothing meaningful about ageing.

OH I agree, she looks terrible!!!!!!!

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 13 Feb 2015, 22:19

I'm don't understand what is the picture from?  Some photo shoot?  Was she making a statement?  

Cindy is a beautiful woman but this a very unflattering shot of her.  One of the few.  She usually is very photogenic.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 13 Feb 2015, 22:20

But it makes me feel better about myself in a bikini and I am older then Cindy. So thank you Cindy.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 13 Feb 2015, 22:31

ESATTO !  Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 14 Feb 2015, 04:37

If this is a real shot of Cindy, how on earth is it 'terrible'?  It's unflattering, sure, but it's apparently the reality.  Congratulations to her for not buying into the bullshit 'everything airbrushed' and a woman is only worthy if she's stunning beautiful and perfect in her looks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sat 14 Feb 2015, 12:44

I am convinced that she looks 10 times better on the beach in a bikini than in this picture. The lighting is wrong and the angle of the picture too.

/

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 14 Feb 2015, 15:13

She nees to stay away from the sun!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 14 Feb 2015, 15:25

I read somewhere that this was for a Marie Claire South America edition shoot a couple of years ago. I think the photo was leaked and not deliberately released by the magazine. Everything about it is so unflattering - the lighting especially - but also the angle of the shot and the clothes - I can't imagine Cindy is happy about this photo getting out - not because it's unretouched, but because it's such a lousy photo.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 14 Feb 2015, 16:06

It is a terrible photo, but I'd bet that as a model she's been in more ridiculous get-ups, and posed in worse positions.

I, for one, don't mind seeing women with had-a-baby bellies and thighs that don't look like they spend six hours a day in spin class. Even with that, her body looks better than 80% of younger women I see out and about on a daily basis.

This one's on the photographer -- and whoever it was that had enough of a grudge or pettiness of heart to try to embarrass CC.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 14 Feb 2015, 16:12

ITV News anchor Charlene White tweeted an unretouched image of a lingerie-clad Cindy Crawford, which went viral on Friday.
Marie Claire confirmed the shot originated from the December 2013 issue of their Mexico/Latin America magazine, and wrote 'it is real, it is honest, and it is gorgeous.'

It's from the Daily Mail today, but can't copy and paste even the web address.  Sorry

If Cindy didn't approve this leak, I'll bet she's pissed beyond description.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 14 Feb 2015, 16:55

Cindy is a beautiful woman and she has a great body .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 14 Feb 2015, 17:24

She totally pulls this off . She is gorgeous .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 14 Feb 2015, 18:27

YESSSS Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 15 Feb 2015, 02:37

Photo of Cindy Crawford in Lingerie Stirs Debate Over What ‘Real Women’ Look Like

Posted 2:19 PM, February 14, 2015, by CNN Wire, Updated at 05:29pm, February 14, 2015

An image of 46-year-old Cindy Crawford in lingerie is stirring discussion about what “real” women look like — but not for reasons you might expect.

The practice of photo retouching in fashion publications renders most models completely free of blemishes or imperfections to the point of being unrealistic. But this photo of Crawford bearing her sun-kissed torso is drawing praise for showing her in a realistic light.

The image of murky origins spread through social media on Friday after British ITV News anchor Charlene White shared it on Twitter, attributing it to Marie Claire magazine.

The American version of Marie Claire, a joint venture between Hearst Magazines and French-based Marie Claire Album, called the image real, honest and gorgeous, but denied any connection to the photo.

“Its origins are actually from a December 2013 cover story from Marie Claire Mexico and Latin America. It appears that this unretouched version is a leak,” the magazine said in an online post Friday. Representatives from Marie Claire Mexico, which is owned by Mexico-based Editorial Televisa, did not immediately respond to CNN’s request for comment.

White said she first spotted the image on a friend’s private Instagram feed and sought it out on Twitter. She said she found it on a fashion blog whose name she couldn’t recall, and she shared the image from there.

Regardless of the photo’s origins, White said she took comfort in the image as a celebrity whose looks are constantly scrutinized.

“Women come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes,” she said. “I think it’s important to see all sorts of body shapes on our screens and in our magazines so that people have a true reflection of what people look like,” White told CNN.

Many agreed, including actor Jamie Lee Curtis, who applauded the image on Twitter and shared an image of herself in skivvies. “Bravo Cindy Crawford,” she said. “Beauty is truth, truth beauty, that is all Ye need to know on earth, and all Ye need to know.”

Others, however, questioned the reflex to applaud realistic depictions of women in fashion.

The response has not been entirely positive. But White said it matters not what detractors say.

“I want people to feel like magazines aren’t responsible for their happiness when it comes to their bodies but magazines also have a responsibility to show us an array of images,” she said.

Bottom line? “No one has the right to tell other people how to feel about their body.”

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 10:38

Bottom line? “No one has the right to tell other people how to feel about their body.”

That's very true Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 11:41

God, if there's a phrase I hate more than any other, it has to be 'real women'. All women are real. Cellulite no more makes a woman more real than enhanced breasts do.  Women come in every shape and size and do not require the people who create these divides in the first place - the media - to tell them if they pass for real or not. 

I think the point here is that Cindy herself didn't release the untouched image. Had she done, then yay, good for her, that's a statement direct from her about her body, which she's chosen to share. as was Jamie Curtis's when she posed for the above shot (which I love.) 

Charlene White has no business making that 'choice' for Cindy.

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 15 Feb 2015, 11:56

Today:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Feb 2015, 18:58

"Isn't that precious"

(Reference my latest joke)  lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 15 Feb 2015, 19:04

Gorgeous . Cindy has that long gorgeous torso that is so perfect for bikinis .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 19:25

party animal - not! wrote:Today:

Well, that's lovely that Rande supportively posted it, and loves her every which way, but it's the wrong response and is just playing straight into the hands of the media that leaked the original pic.

What he and she should have done is ignored it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 20:01

Why ignoring it? 
I'm sure she knew one day the picture got published. She made it for a Magazine so it is not like somebody stole a private picture of her.

I think Rande made a perfect response. Supporting his wife no matter how she looks like and what people say.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 20:14

Nicky80 wrote:Why ignoring it? 
I'm sure she knew one day the picture got published. She made it for a Magazine so it is not like somebody stole a private picture of her.

I think Rande made a perfect response. Supporting his wife no matter how she looks like and what people say.
Talk about missing the point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 20:17

yeah...

still cool that Rande posted the Picture for Valentines day Give hearts . Both of them have such a great marriage Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 16 Feb 2015, 02:15

I don't get this picture we have all seen pictures of Cindy she looks nothing like that. She has a lovely body nothing like that picture as you can see from Rande's picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next