George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

+20
EEOsandy
MM
bellybaby
Pari
silly girl
JJ2
lovelylois
Henway
Missa
Dexterdidit
barla
Vi
blubelle
cindigirl
melbert
macs
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
Katiedot
Joanna
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:37

Thanks much Katie for explaining, I appreciate that Smile and from that perspective though, I agree, that most of us (including myself) have wasted precious weeks/months of time, pondering/bantering on the "Will she" / "Won't she" be there kind of thing... several rounds now... Very Happy with the "Girlfriend on the run" being painted like some TORMENTOR affraid from the news, pictures and comments... hmmmm

And the "Oh my God, is he safe, is he well... is he in pain... is he...???" and the prayer+emotions+positive energies+thoughts to beg and plead and rescue, with the Heavens, to make sure he is fine and safe and well and blessed... all from caring FANS and everyone he prankingly frightens... WHEN in real he might actually be having the time of his life in his harem.... HAHAHAHAHA FUN GAME!!! George, make that into a Video GAME??!! I love you HAHAHAHAHA

No, not making fun of anyone... just teasing my "education-ing" skills Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars after parties - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Oscars after parties

Post by Pari Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:40

From those "pain" pictures... may be... a good long heart-to-heart kind of session with "The Boys" will help ... NO, not saying he might not already be having them ... BUT like the old times ...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 28 Feb 2012, 21:50

so
he went back home

ALONE

or not?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 28 Feb 2012, 22:00

It looks like he left alone she might have left before him no one knows.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 29 Feb 2012, 00:19

My humble sharing is ... to NOT waste your precious time on this "went home alone or with her" ... and whatever ... people ... They obviously had a good time ... and George has people who he desires around, those he believes will take good care of his health, besides all else Very Happy

I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 29 Feb 2012, 03:54

Vi - what you want to say is that he was drunk as a skunk.

About the 'pain' pictures, there's no way of knowing. Could be pain, could be drunk, could be a grimace as he reaches for something uncomfortable, could be he sat down uncomfortably, could be he was photographed in mid-speech, hell, it could even be from taking coke which causes a lot of people to make grimaces like that.

No, that last suggestion wasn't a serious one, but my point is there's any number of reasons for that expression on his face.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Mar 2012, 20:13

EEOsandy wrote:Some media say the party was co-hosted by Bryan Lourd. That being the case, if George felt he needed to leave the party, a host would still be there to carry on. There would have been no NEED for Stacy to stay at the party. IMO George probably left, told Stacy she could stay, and she did. To me this indicates that either 1) Stacy is too selfish to leave a good time to go with her ailing man; 2) it is indicative of how "non-serious" their relationship is and how independent they are of each other; or 3) both of the above (which IMO is probably accurate). If the paps had been on their toes, they would have made sure to get pics of Stacy leaving.
Thumbs up! Great post, EEOsandy!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2