George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

+30
doris day
davidarochelle
sadDonkey
Henway
Natascha
Atalante
pandabear
lelacorb
cindigirl
pattygirl
silly girl
Pari
MM
Cinderella
Joanna
Missa
it's me
lovelylois
bellybaby
Ello
watching
lucy
Katiedot
m4rose
sisieq
phys major
Dexterdidit
playfuldeb
melbert
The next mrs clooney
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:33

davidarochelle wrote:G fumbled because he didn't want to lie about the nonexistant "date nights." What was SK's excuse?
Very likely the same!

About the advice, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. It's something I've seen with all of his girlfriends: they just seem to be left to flounder for themselves in public situations. If it only happened to one or two then I'd put it down to the ignorance of that particular girlfriend, but when year after year we see the girlfriends flailing like this then I think there's a trend.

I can't think of anything that would prepare a person for the intensity and insanity that goes with dating an A-lister. This is the big league and Stacy, like the rest of his girlfriends, has never experienced anything like this. George has been dealing with this for more than a decade and before he introduces his girlfriend to the public he really should sit them down and put them through a bit of training.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stacy Signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by zizi Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:37

I made a very similar comment to yours Katie. I conclude that the answer is very simple. Majority of us don't like her and we love George. We will always make excuses for him but hardly ever for his gf. And it is her thread so lets poisson davril Very Happy

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:43

I know zizi, I really do understand. It's just that it doesn't sit well with me to make unjustified mean comments about someone just because we don't like them. I'm sorry, it's just too . . . bitchy for me and I'm not able to keep my mouth shut when I see it. I'll work on it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 24 Jan 2012, 04:57

Sorry Katie but better get use to it. Nobody will ever be good enough for George, in his fans' eyes. We will always find something to pick on his girlfriends Twisted Evil

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 24 Jan 2012, 05:07

Katiedot,
EC had an excuse; English was not her native language. Who besides SK (not counting his English girl) of G's previous girls aggressively wanted an entertainment career? She HAD training through her acting classes, college studies, Dancing With The Stars Interviews, etc. Why does she ALWAYS sound so inane? And maybe that's the real reason that none of them (besides the English girl) went anywhere after breaking up with G. The #1 thing that you MUST do is establish a strong, positive identity with the public as a popular "brand." That's why Mario Lopez is so successful, not as an actor but as a "personality." And maybe G didn't hold classes for his girls, because he realized you either have IT or you just don't. I don't hate SK, I just think that she's WAY out of her league, and won't take the very basic and simple steps that most actors do to "fake" sounding smart. Come on. The vast majority of them HIRE people to write their sound bites. And don't tell me SK of all people can't afford it.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 24 Jan 2012, 05:28

davidarochlle wrote:She HAD training through her acting classes, college studies, Dancing With The Stars Interviews, etc
I think you're expecting way too much of Stacy, Davida. None of what you mentioned would cover how to handle yourself as the girlfriend of a star while on the red carpet.

If it has to "come naturally or not at all" then does that mean George is forbidden from dating who he wants just because she's not a natural performer?

Nothing can train a person for the heat and craziness surrounding a A-list life. Even George - the consumate professional with over a decade of practice behind him - struggles with it sometimes. People seem to get better at it with experience but until then his girlfriends need and deserve help and I can't figure out why they don't get it.

I agree that if a person wants to be famous and popular they need to work in their brand. What you're missing is that Stacy seems to be doing reasonably well in that department. She's hated by his fans but that's inevitable. As Zizi says, there's never going to be a girlfriend that his fans actually like and the fans will invent reasons to find fault with her, for example taking her to task for stumbling over a question but ignoring that George also couldn't answer it. We're not unbiased. She won't ever get a fair hearing from us.

davidarochelle wrote:Who besides SK (not counting his English girl) of G's previous girls aggressively wanted an entertainment career?
Pretty much all of them.

Elisabetta Canalis has done whatever she can to leverage her celebrity from dating George to translate it into an international career.

Sarah Larson suddenly became a model, going on go-sees with Christian Audigier and walking the catwalk, doing interviews and even one TV show. After splitting from George she was in a pilot for a reality TV show that never aired.

Lisa Snowdon, whose modelling career had come to a natural end when she met George, managed to use the celebrity of dating him to turn herself into someone of interest (in the UK at least).

And finally Krista Allen (the one he wouldn't take out on the red carpet) got acting work in films and TV both directly through George and indirectly through his friends.

That's all of his girlfriends for the past 10 years, all of whom tried to pursue fame in entertainment of some sort. I'd say that with the except of Sarah Larson, they're all managing ok.

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 24 Jan 2012, 05:49; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : keep thinking of more stuff.)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 24 Jan 2012, 14:27

I thought the way they both grasped for an answer was more indicative of their relationship, than a failure on either G's or SCC's part. I actually thought it was funny. And dating for 6 months - no, they shouldn't be that "comfortable" that they don't have exciting nites together still.

I think it would be almost impossible to prepare for every question that might be asked, and I also think that George gives the same answer most of the time, cuz he knows it's gonna be recorded, over and over, so he stays with something safe, and usually funny. I thought it was a little funny how SCC kept looking at G when answering, to see if she was saying the right thing..

It can't be easy, and Cray I think is doing as good a job as can be in the circumstances, actually, a little too good at times.....on a couple of those interviews she just kept yapping....as if.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 24 Jan 2012, 15:00

bellybaby wrote:It can't be easy, and Cray I think is doing as good a job as can be in the circumstances, actually, a little too good at times.....on a couple of those interviews she just kept yapping....as if.....

Thanks bellybaby, I too think she is doing a good job at keeping George looking good (and hopefully happy). And I'll never understand why being a George Clooney fan automatically makes you dislike his choice of girlfriends and criticize almost anything she does. She's human just like us and makes mistakes just like us.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jan 2012, 15:01

supposedly they are both actors so shouldn't they be able to improvise when put on the spot. the interviewers always ask the same questions on the red carpet when it's a couple, it's easy to plan ahead. I'm not just knocking Stacy here, George knows the deal too.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 24 Jan 2012, 15:07

I respect your opinion mrs. clooney but I remember when an interviewer asked George about winning an award and dating at the same time he was taken back and took a few seconds to come back with a sarcastic and angry answer. And he's been a pro for many years. And I know I can't anticipate what anyone is going to ask me next.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 24 Jan 2012, 18:36

zizi wrote:Sorry Katie but better get use to it. Nobody will ever be good enough for George, in his fans' eyes. We will always find something to pick on his girlfriends Twisted Evil

Don't you mean in some fan's eyes ?

I believe in "live & let live" where other people's lives are concerned,
including GTC's.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 24 Jan 2012, 18:43

I'm with you on this one Joanna, I like Stacy in spite of her 'wrestling contortions' and I stand by that. AND it's not just because I'm blonde too. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 24 Jan 2012, 19:10

cindigirl wrote:I respect your opinion mrs. clooney but I remember when an interviewer asked George about winning an award and dating at the same time he was taken back and took a few seconds to come back with a sarcastic and angry answer. And he's been a pro for many years. And I know I can't anticipate what anyone is going to ask me next.

thank you for being respectful when disagreeing, it's a breath of fresh air. By the way stunning avatar Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 25 Jan 2012, 15:36

cindigirl wrote:
bellybaby wrote:It can't be easy, and Cray I think is doing as good a job as can be in the circumstances, actually, a little too good at times.....on a couple of those interviews she just kept yapping....as if.....

Thanks bellybaby, I too think she is doing a good job at keeping George looking good (and hopefully happy). And I'll never understand why being a George Clooney fan automatically makes you dislike his choice of girlfriends and criticize almost anything she does. She's human just like us and makes mistakes just like us.

As I see it (and I guess some of the world is too)... Stacy is here to make Stacy look good Very Happy Sorry Cindigirl... had to say that... WRONG on my part to speak that way of a "couple"... especially, IF, as you say, she is also ["hopefully"] making/keeping George happy Smile I mean... what else matters really...??? Smile

Somebody talked of "being with A-Lister pressure"!!! What happens to the rest of the A-listers and their partners/spouses/soulmates/whatever... who is with them...??? IF Stacy is any one of them... then why worry??... they must be enjoying themselves already!! YAY!!! cheers WHY explain / sanctify / brush up / justify / blah blah blah???

BUT IF this is about a "contract extension"... Gosh... I so want to push that thought out of my head... and simply believe... they are partners really Smile

I did mention this before... and I shall repeat myself again... There is only one person who as always ends up paying the price... from the beginning and at the end of every "session"... and that is George Timothy Clooney (with his family ofcourse)... !!! He has most probably "pushed" himself into paying a higher/valuable price everytime, so much so that he might soon reach a price he can NEVER PAY... That will be very sad indeed!!! Ha YES!!! The world cares Very Happy

Oh wait!!! Would I have said all of that, if ALL the Noms came through??? Hmmm... like it would make sense/matter/mattered/ anytime hhahahhahhaha... anyways Laughing It's me will most probably give me a poisson davril Thanks already... got it ahaa!!! Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jan 2012, 15:56

Pari wrote:As I see it (and I guess some of the world is too)... Stacy is here to make Stacy look good Very Happy Sorry Cindigirl... had to say that... WRONG on my part to speak that way of a "couple"... especially, IF, as you say, she is also ["hopefully"] making/keeping George happy Smile I mean... what else matters really...??? Smile
I beg differ with you Pari but IMO Stacy is perfectly capable of making herself look 'good' on her own, but the current scenario of her is the perspective of both G and her together looking good. I hope she's making George happy while he's campaigning for the awards. And my thought is that she is enhancing his chances. Publicity good or bad is still publicity.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:16

I guess I have a problem when the two "scenarios" get mixed up Cindigirl... George and Stacy "together" and yes, I am hoping too... that George is happy with being "together"... as a partner, as a home team... while he goes about doing his work... which might include "campaigning for the awards"... IS ONE SCENARIO...

The other part... is the "publicity good or bad is still publicity" scenario... THE SCENARIO that has been bothering me... and these my horrible comments come from that place... NOT about them as a "couple"... IF Stacy (or anyone in George's Team) BELIEVES that Stacy is "enhancing his chances"... then my dear people... that is downright BRANDING DISASTER!!! And it DOES SADLY EXPLAIN Stacy's demeanor in her "outings" then!!! WHO is managing his brand??? WHO is directing it??? ALL the "publicity" is from a "diminishing" STANDPOINT... short sighted... and killing for the long run... STACY IS NOT ENHANCING HIS CHANCES my dear friend Cindigirl.. and yes, we are just bantering here... in good spirit... and if you were with me, I would have hugged you as well, even as I explained this to you... I love you

George has LOST MANY of his FANS!!!! Many ardent ones... many old LOYAL ones... TODAY, it is mostly PR comments on Boards... His PR and that of the "current Girlfriend of"... PR!!! Slander... and slush... IT feels "juvenile" sometimes... The time that George should be spending on with Teams on his art-products, is most probably going much into all the "publicity games"... now that you have voiced it in that SCENARIO, I mean... Spending time with a beloved from the earlier SCENARIO, is healthy, for any human being... supportive, encouraging, rejuvenating... A MUST!!! NOT THE PUBLICITY ONES!!!! from the publicity SCENARIO I mean!!!

The Brand progresses because of the strength of it's core values, principles, thought, direction, focus, output etc... The aura today is about his "current girlfriend" ENHANCING HIM / his stature?????... WHO is doing the branding for him??? I am so sorry... but the whole thing is such a poor cover-up of "cheapness"... call it "cheap publicity" then!!!... and the world is not that naive/un-informed... to accept "bad publicity" anymore... The Brand is being DOWN-GRADED because of where the campaign tactics are coming from!!! Because the tactics make the final aura of the Campaign, giving it substance!!! ISn't somebody bleeding inside people??? Doesn't someone care??? Happy at what you see strewn around and THAT IS IT??? How it all LOOKS??? As I said somewhere before... OK... I love you let me calm down Very Happy... At this point in time, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE of the "longterm presence already of the George Clooney Brand", it needs the RIGHT publicity that will grow it from within as it spreads... YES, focussed LONG TERM... with substance, especially as he is HUMANITARIAN??? NOT SOME publicity put together that feels like some headless chicken are running it!!!!!!!!! Running with it!!!!!!!! Gosh... I need to take time off and breath out really hahhahahhahaa

I am so sorry... but I am boiling inside... everytime I read something like this... it is literally killing... Also because the time+talent of a bunch of back-end professsionals... in Team George... is being so brutally MIS-USED... and MIS-DIRECTED!! For a totally outrageous cause... really... I understand why people want to keep off the Boards...

Last edited by Pari on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:39; edited 3 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:29

Cindigirl,
I wonder if G likes that SK is controversial. After all she was on "Dancing with the Stars." One of the benefits of being a performer is encountering top makeup artists and wardrobe stylists. Wish I could afford to hire them; they make you look so much better. So as soon as SK knew that she would be on the Red Carpet, why didn't she contact those extremely visual artists and ask them to recommend a personal stylist? These assistants compete to style the most papped. Status is working with a young, Middle-American looking girl who will generate a ton of pics for the purveyors of the latest fashion trends. It seems like SK IMHO was originally trying to mimic Cher. People would watch Cher to see her "creative" attire; only Cher didn't look foolish.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:51

davidarochelle wrote:Cindigirl, I wonder if G likes that SK is controversial.

Davida I think you hit the nail right on the head with that statement. It's the controversy that's giving him the exposure that he or his team think he needs.

And Pari, we'll just have to agree to disagree on the PR issue. I respect your opinion but I'm college educated and can't begin to understand half of what you're trying to say. scratch

I'm a peace loving person and would rather say and read nicer things about Stacy because it's much easier than the malice I felt toward Eli. It's as simple as that!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 25 Jan 2012, 16:58

Peace loving to you too Cindigirl... Smile and the others as well Very Happy NOPE, me NO LIKES to war either ... Very Happy

Just that, BRAND George Clooney is very much (or sure should be) beyond Stacy or Elisabetta or Sarah or anyone of his "girlfriend/s" ... The "girls" take from it, much less "enhance" it... Smile I guess George needs to "believe" in it first Very Happy before anyone else... I get the feeling, his "scope" of the Brand, is either undefined / insecure... OK>... I love you Won't go further... Very Happy

Yes, yes, yes... peace everyone Smile

Last edited by Pari on Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:01

Cindigirl,
I agree with you that controversy means greater exposure. If SK had initially shown-up looking close to perfect, and never had "wardrobe malfunctions" or "racy attire," some would think her "boring." But how can a girl with a provocative past and scandalous videos, have a "mainstream" career? What would you hire Paris Hilton to do, other than be an object of derision? People in this economy are so sick of overpaid girls making fools of themselves on TV. We are witnessing a backlash against the Khardashians.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:22

Davida, I agree with you and that was my original argument that Stacy is giving George exposure, good or bad. She is much better for him than Eli in that she doesn't backstab and seems to be 'following the rules' as to what she can or cannot do. IMO she's not looking for a long term career but only what she can get out of her relationship.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 25 Jan 2012, 17:36

Cindigirl,
I hate the whole concept of "famewhores," because I think it's a terrible image for young girls. I admire SK as an excellent dancer and "real and athletic" wrestler, not for her over-the-top videos that imply kinky sex. Comparably Jerry Springer was originally a newsman, and his early talk show challenged the audience to investigate scams and avoid rip-offs. So sad that he realized "trash TV" with its fake fights and lunatics would make more money.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:08

cindigirl wrote:I too think she is doing a good job at keeping George looking good (and hopefully happy).
OY!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:16

Katiedot wrote:She only signed last week to a professional agency - how much do you expect them to have achieved in 7 days?
I beg to differ, she only recently switched to a more upscale agency. She's been with a talent agency for many years. Again, she's been on many red carpets for many different reasons - she knows the routine.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jan 2012, 19:23

keeping George looking good by towering over him?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:07

sisieq wrote:
cindigirl wrote:I too think she is doing a good job at keeping George looking good (and hopefully happy).
OY!

George looking good also alone
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:13

He probably does enjoy the controversy, it is giving him exposure. I think they are going a different way with Stacy. She is allowed to talk about their personal lives more than any other girlfriend. She takes pics of herself and his dog in his house and posts them on the internet for all to see. For crying out loud, she even took and posted a pic of poor Einstein during his private moment ( relieving himself) and posts it on the internet. Sarah gave an interview in Harper's and didn't come close to what Stacy has posted, same with Eli, but both were sent packing. I'm not saying Eli didn't do everything to attract attention, but I don't remember her talking about George too often. Stacy has reallly done nothing but talk about their relationship. His team is allowing this change for some reason. Not sure why.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:25

His age may have something to do with it. Becoming 50 is a serious business and often results in major life changes and attitudes.
Time will tell Hello!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jan 2012, 20:30

huh! are u sure?
G is
very often
different
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 25 Jan 2012, 21:00

pandabear wrote:He probably does enjoy the controversy, it is giving him exposure. I think they are going a different way with Stacy. She is allowed to talk about their personal lives more than any other girlfriend. She takes pics of herself and his dog in his house and posts them on the internet for all to see. For crying out loud, she even took and posted a pic of poor Einstein during his private moment ( relieving himself) and posts it on the internet. Sarah gave an interview in Harper's and didn't come close to what Stacy has posted, same with Eli, but both were sent packing. I'm not saying Eli didn't do everything to attract attention, but I don't remember her talking about George too often. Stacy has reallly done nothing but talk about their relationship. His team is allowing this change for some reason. Not sure why.
Have to disagree in that do we really know that Team George gave their okay for all her tweets? Yes, he had to have given the okay for the dog photos since one would need permission to take his dog out of his house without George being there. And, since she needs to promote herself and her "daily grind" I'm sure Team George knows he'll be brought up in her interviews. However, I seriously doubt he gave permission to expose his personal life during the holidays. Her out right tweets have ended and she's back to being cryptic. Remember, on one of the earlier red carpets with her, he was quoted as saying he doesn't like to talk about his personal life. IMHO, bringing your GF on the red carpet with you isn't flaunting your personal life. She's your date, just like those who bring their spouse. However, and we agree, that Cray has taken it a step waaaay further, but disagree in that I think Team George is not happy with, IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 25 Jan 2012, 21:21

sisieq wrote:
pandabear wrote:He probably does enjoy the controversy, it is giving him exposure. I think they are going a different way with Stacy. She is allowed to talk about their personal lives more than any other girlfriend. She takes pics of herself and his dog in his house and posts them on the internet for all to see. For crying out loud, she even took and posted a pic of poor Einstein during his private moment ( relieving himself) and posts it on the internet. Sarah gave an interview in Harper's and didn't come close to what Stacy has posted, same with Eli, but both were sent packing. I'm not saying Eli didn't do everything to attract attention, but I don't remember her talking about George too often. Stacy has reallly done nothing but talk about their relationship. His team is allowing this change for some reason. Not sure why.
Have to disagree in that do we really know that Team George gave their okay for all her tweets? Yes, he had to have given the okay for the dog photos since one would need permission to take his dog out of his house without George being there. And, since she needs to promote herself and her "daily grind" I'm sure Team George knows he'll be brought up in her interviews. However, I seriously doubt he gave permission to expose his personal life during the holidays. Her out right tweets have ended and she's back to being cryptic. Remember, on one of the earlier red carpets with her, he was quoted as saying he doesn't like to talk about his personal life. IMHO, bringing your GF on the red carpet with you isn't flaunting your personal life. She's your date, just like those who bring their spouse. However, and we agree, that Cray has taken it a step waaaay further, but disagree in that I think Team George is not happy with, IMHO.
With Elizabeth, there are hundreds of photos that testify to their personal lives in a boat, Villa Oleandra, on the set of the film (the American, The descendant, Ides of March), in motion, restaurants, Cabo, in Malibu. With over Stacy in Cabo, there are only a month after the photos of the red carpet. It seems that Stacy needs to tell the world that she is!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Wed 25 Jan 2012, 23:04

I've got an idea why G allows Stacy to tweet that much about him:
Even George and his PR-team might have found out by now that people don't buy those gf-stories anymore, everybody is talking about contracted gfs and fake relationships, that are just made up to promote his films.
He might allow Stacy those tweets and pics with Eins, to sell their relationship as real.
(I don't know if this realtionship is real or fake, so I won't judge that here).

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jan 2012, 23:15

Rolling Eyes che pasiensa...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 25 Jan 2012, 23:22

bellybaby wrote:I thought the way they both grasped for an answer was more indicative of their relationship, than a failure on either G's or SCC's part. I actually thought it was funny. And dating for 6 months - no, they shouldn't be that "comfortable" that they don't have exciting nites together still.

I agree. "What do you guys do for fun?" (or however it was phrased) is not a trick question. Even if they are so comfortable together they don't do the big "date night" thing anymore, a simple "oh we just hang out, maybe watch a movie" should come quickly to mind. The "uh, um, well, um, sushi?" thing screams "we don't actually spend that much time together. And should you really have to look to your partner for help/confirmation about what you do together? I'm calling them both out on this.

Unless she wasn't sure she was allowed to talk about what they do for fun... Kinky
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:06

So far Stacy hasn't been dumb enough to use the M word or talk babies. Two things Eli did talk about. Stacy has talked about George, it's how we found out about his surgery and him going to the footy game she drops hints every now and then but she really has cut back on them and you can notice the change. So no I don't think George is that OK with her tweeting about him. Maybe poor Einstein is her reward she can tweet pics of his dog and then people will really think these two are a couple. I don't see two people in love they really seem like friends doing each other a favour and I don't think she will be around for that long after the Oscars. She has gotten signed to a much better agency and increased fee and lot's of exposure with George so she has done pretty well it's also why I am not so keen on her because in the end she is just as bad as Eli. Both want what they can out of George except Stacy does it with a smile and Eli did it with a scowl. You know at least with Eli you knew what you got some of the nastiest people I have met in my life have been all smiley happy while they plunge the knife into your back.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jan 2012, 00:19

Dexterdidit,
Some people on COH think that we are jealous of SK and won't ever like any girl G dates. I agree with you, as you point out many truths. SK should treat G much, much better, and then she would gain my respect and loyalty and admiration, and I would even see her as very smart.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:03

LOL the whole jealous stuff has been around for years and I'm not jealous of stacy, wasn't of Eli, or Lisa or Krista I've been around for a long time and that keeps coming up. If Stacy hadn't increased her fee and was using the relationship the way she most certainly is then it would be different. Yes I know George has no problems with the girls he dates doing it, it's probably why he goes out with these girls. He knows he isn't going to fall in love or want to marry someone like the Stacy and Eli's of this world.

I actually thought in the beginning maybe Stacy would be different but as I said she is just like Eli but she does it with a smile. George plays along he likes the attention but it doesn't mean I'm going to like the girls he dates who are using him to further their own career. If they had talent then I would probably feel different but they so clearly don't. Stacy will be back to the D list invites within a few months after the split unless her new management can do what her old management couldn't and get her a long term role on something. Stacy is really working this relationship it is sortof like she knows her time is limited and it getting what she can while she can it seems like she is such a hurry. So unlike the others so far she seems very aware things are going to end!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 26 Jan 2012, 01:16

Dexterdidit,
Again I am in 100% agreement.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:14

I agree with you also Dex.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 02:59

Des I agree with you too. She had only been with him about a month or so before she upped her fee from 10k to 25k. She's cashing in while she can. I think she is taking advantage of the situation but I don't h
Think she is taking advantage of George. He's way to smart to allow it. He and his team are masterminding the whole situation and they wouldn't do it if it didn't mean something for George. They do say there is no such thing as bad publicity and his choice in gf is getting him more publicity right now than if he were walking the red carpet alone.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Thu 26 Jan 2012, 03:25

George's brand really hasn't changed from Celine though Stacy. He takes the younger pretty, not gorgeous, woman and transforms them into a swan, or in this case A-list celebrity, even if it is just while he dates them. Since Celine was a bit of a rocky ending, he tries not to pluck them out of pure obscurity. All the others had some sort of connection to a publicized lifestyle. Sarah Larson may have been the least known, but she was on Fear Factor.

He must like the challenge, but obviously only for a few years. Also, remember he said in a recent interview his worst fear was hurting someone. Well then this plan works, cause they are happy with their newfound success, and he doesn't hurt anyone. I think he is trying to find woman that he won't hurt, and that might be why it seems that these woman seem so famewh***ish. Obviously, those type of women don't get hurt as much.

Okay, how was that for some armchair psychology or spin, depending on your perspective.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 26 Jan 2012, 06:59

madsky wrote:George's brand really hasn't changed from Celine though Stacy. He takes the younger pretty, not gorgeous, woman and transforms them into a swan, or in this case A-list celebrity, even if it is just while he dates them. Since Celine was a bit of a rocky ending, he tries not to pluck them out of pure obscurity. All the others had some sort of connection to a publicized lifestyle. Sarah Larson may have been the least known, but she was on Fear Factor.

He must like the challenge, but obviously only for a few years. Also, remember he said in a recent interview his worst fear was hurting someone. Well then this plan works, cause they are happy with their newfound success, and he doesn't hurt anyone. I think he is trying to find woman that he won't hurt, and that might be why it seems that these woman seem so famewh***ish. Obviously, those type of women don't get hurt as much.

Okay, how was that for some armchair psychology or spin, depending on your perspective.
Love the armchair psychology! His choice in girlfriends hasn't changed in 10 years now and I agree: I think he really does choose the kind of women who'd not notice (or care) that they're getting the duff end of a relationship because the compensation of the fame and personal advancement would make up for it.

Dexterdidit wrote:LOL the whole jealous stuff has been around for years
Exactly. And it's a load of bunk. I thought we'd long moved on from this silly accusation?

Natascha wrote:He might allow Stacy those tweets and pics with Eins, to sell their relationship as real.
Oooh, I like this idea. I hadn't thought of that. Maybe they are tired of the whole 'fake relationship' rumours so they're allowing a lot more personal information to come out?

sisieq wrote:Have to disagree in that do we really know that Team George gave their okay for all her tweets?
If I may disagree with you, George has said in interviews that he's fine with her tweeting. As you've noted she has to have had his permission to be with and photograph his dog.

If he weren't happy with it, then it would have stopped already. Think about it this way: I think a lot of us here think that she's with him for what she can get out of it so all he would need to do is tell her he's not happy with her tweeting and she would stop instantly for fear of being dumped. Everything she's gained from dating George will fall away as soon as they split so it's in her own interest to keep him happy so that she can contiue to date him. If not tweeting is what he wanted then she wouldn't tweet.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:11

cindigirl wrote:Davida, I agree with you and that was my original argument that Stacy is giving George exposure, good or bad. She is much better for him than Eli in that she doesn't backstab and seems to be 'following the rules' as to what she can or cannot do. IMO she's not looking for a long term career but only what she can get out of her relationship.

If the idea is exposure, good or bad, then Eli was a much better choice - especially when it came to the "exposure" part. And who did Eli ever backstab?....that we know of, anyway? Just cuz Cray is Miss Vanilla Happy Face, doesn't mean she just as deviant.
Like it's been said, with Eli there were alot of pics of them doing alot of different things, not just red carpets. The Golden Globes was really insightful, imo. They can't come up with something they like to do together, and when he wins, he gives her a nice little kiss on the cheek - like his sister.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jan 2012, 13:30

Dexterdidit wrote:So far Stacy hasn't been dumb enough to use the M word or talk babies. Two things Eli did talk about. Stacy has talked about George, it's how we found out about his surgery and him going to the footy game she drops hints every now and then but she really has cut back on them and you can notice the change. So no I don't think George is that OK with her tweeting about him. Maybe poor Einstein is her reward she can tweet pics of his dog and then people will really think these two are a couple. I don't see two people in love they really seem like friends doing each other a favour and I don't think she will be around for that long after the Oscars. She has gotten signed to a much better agency and increased fee and lot's of exposure with George so she has done pretty well it's also why I am not so keen on her because in the end she is just as bad as Eli. Both want what they can out of George except Stacy does it with a smile and Eli did it with a scowl. You know at least with Eli you knew what you got some of the nastiest people I have met in my life have been all smiley happy while they plunge the knife into your back.

Ely has never spoken to marry George, but she always said it is not opposed to marriage because he had the example of his parents who were married for 40 years and are still happy. Only made ​​in June last interview you said that could not be with a man that every time she opened her mouth saying he did not want to marry or have children with her and four days after she left Villa Oleandra. Probably when he did the interview had already decided!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 26 Jan 2012, 15:47

bellybaby wrote:And who did Eli ever backstab?....that we know of, anyway? Just cuz Cray is Miss Vanilla Happy Face, doesn't mean she just as deviant.

Who did Eli ever backstab? How about when she did the interview that he was more of a 'father figure' to her which ignited the gay and old man rumors? To me that's backstabbing personified.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:12

cindigirl wrote:
bellybaby wrote:And who did Eli ever backstab?....that we know of, anyway? Just cuz Cray is Miss Vanilla Happy Face, doesn't mean she just as deviant.

Who did Eli ever backstab? How about when she did the interview that he was more of a 'father figure' to her which ignited the gay and old man rumors? To me that's backstabbing personified.

Being more than a father don't means more being a father but more and more , she also said that he only had two loves in his life: Bobo Vieri and George, she said that he appreciated her femininity (have you ever seen a father who value the femininity of a daughter?), she said that he has always respected as a woman who taught her to be less superficial in life has also said that she had never felt so loved in his whole life, etc.. The voices of George gays are old indeed very old and not put them around her, but certain behaviors by George! These items were the first of Ely, and there will be even after Stacy.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:29

Lela, I should have said re-ignited rumors about him being gay and old. I know the gay rumors have been around a long time and even the old man statements. But her statement, whatever her intention was, started a firestorm of opinions about his manhood. Just my opinion.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:47

lelacorb wrote:These items were the first of Ely, and there will be even after Stacy.

Lelacorb, your post was one of the ones I was concerned about the day George received his nominations... Now I have to ask you about this quote... What exactly do you mean by this? Do you mean even after Stacy, Eli will say things to try and destroy George? That Eli is so childish that she doesn't know when to quit? Do you realize that George has many friends and fans that will watch his back? Your "F" you George message went all over me and I really do not appreciate it at all. Especially on a George forum! That just goes to show you some people never grow up! IMHO

Everyone else, please forgive my outburst but someone had to say it!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 26 Jan 2012, 16:58

I personally feel that when Eli referred to George as a father figure the press took it out of context as usual and what she was saying was actually something nice. Maybe things got lost in translation. By calling him a father I took it to mean that he was someone that cared deeply for her and someone who she looked up to and admired. She also said that she had learnt many things from him. To me this did not indicate she was calling him gay, in fact I think her comments were actually very sweet. JMHO.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 26 Jan 2012, 17:26

Cindi I wanted to respond to the voices of George Ely gays were there before and there will be even after Stacy..................
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next