George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention

+3
melbert
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention Empty Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:16

News from the land of fantasy

From celebuzz

Sandra Bullock, George Clooney & More Celebrities We’d Love to See Get Hitched

Halle Berry is hoping that the third time will be the charm now that she’s reportedly engaged to boyfriend Olivier Martinez.

On the heels of reports that the 45-year-old Oscar winner will be settling down again, Celebuzz got to thinking about which other celebs we’d love to see get married sometime soon. (We’re looking at you, George Clooney!)

Sure, the odds of George Clooney getting married are less than the world finding peace in the Middle East. But he seems pretty smitten with his new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler. Crazier things have indeed happened in Hollywood.
Sandra Bullock, Charlize Theron, Gerald Butler, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Aniston (but of course!), Brad'n'Ange round out the list.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention Empty Re: Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 12 Jan 2012, 11:52

LOL George just isn't going to get married especially not too Stacy whose big dream is to be a stay at home mum. I think George is happy not married and he seems to be making that very clear in interviews. He deflects those questions with a joke. Don't know about Charlize I don't think she believes in marriage she has had several long term blokes and never married. Sandra would be nice but after Jesse I would say it is the last thing on her mind. Some of these blokes just don't seem interested I think they will be saying some of the same names in 10 years. I do think if George married hell would freeze over...
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention Empty Re: Celebrities we want to see get married - George Clooney mention

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:40

Hahaha Dex! I so totally agree. Why should he change his tune now? Oh, I forgot, he's with a classy chick now, so maybe hell will freeze over!! NOT!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 12 Jan 2012, 15:01

CRS, does the press always think the new GF is special ? That for some reason this will be the one he settles with? If I remember correctly that's what they were saying about EC&SL. That has to put a lot of pressure on the relationship.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 Jan 2012, 15:26

I think they do it with alot of celebrity couplings Lucy. They are seen on one outing (PR or otherwise) and the tabs have them picking out china and honeymoon locales. With George's status as bachelor, ANY woman that is associated with him will be the "one" to get him to the alter. IF and WHEN George would even think about putting "a ring on it", they'll then start talking about how long it will last and when the divorce will take place and how much he'll lose in the divorce. He really can't win! Except, I think he feels like he has won. He can "play" around AND keep his name in the tabs. Good, bad or indifferent...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 12 Jan 2012, 15:55

I'd love to see hi get married, to ME!!! obviously that is not going to happen so I for one am more than happy to see him be the eternal bachelor.
Lucy, you are right, whenever he changes girlfriend we always get the stories of how this relationship is different and this could be the one, but we all know how these stories end.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 12 Jan 2012, 16:19

lucy wrote:CRS, does the press always think the new GF is special ? That
Quite honestly, they don't think.

They have a standard template and timetable that they like to stick to that goes something like: boy meets girl, they date for a few weeks, they get engaged, they get married, she gets pregnant, she gives birth, she looks radiant and size zero weeks later. All that has to take place in under a year in order to keep the readers interested.

Then when we're fully bored of the babies popping out every year, of course there are the rift rumours, the trial separation, then gasp horror the other man/woman, then the tragic split.

It never fails to amaze me how many 'celebs' go along with this accelerated fantasy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Mar 2012, 17:53

can't find the right thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

translation????
thanks!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Mar 2012, 18:41

Michelle.....where are you when you're needed ??????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down