George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 00:43

yes
it really depends on how you were raised

but some alterations are pure violence
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by Tigerina Sat 31 Dec 2011, 01:58

I think Cindy's legs blow Stacy's away. Stacy's legs are nice but nothing so special that they need be insured. Rolling Eyes Plus I love that cover-up Cindy has on. Too cute!!! She should start a clothing line, I would buy her style.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Dec 2011, 02:41

I agree with Tigerina, Cindy's legs and the rest of her blow Stacy away. Stacy can only dream of being as beautiful and elegant and successful as Cindy. PLus Cindy has at least ten years on her. Stacy is plain and the only way she keeps her figure is by cleansing constantly. Not a good role model for young women. Do you notice that Cindy's legs are just as one as stacys? 42 inches, i don't think so, this would make Stacy at least 6 foot 3.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sat 31 Dec 2011, 03:13

What do you mean cleansing constantly? Is that like fasting??
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Dec 2011, 03:49

Tigerina,
Some models and actresses believe that they can lose weight and improve their health by cleansing, consuming only a special formula of liquid, often acidic like lemon juice or vinegar, perhaps mixed with vitamins and cayenne pepper and a lot of water. Many doctors say that the kidneys do a superior job of flushing out the body, and that such diets are very dangerous. Personally I think that it is a silly fad with potentially serious side effects.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 31 Dec 2011, 04:49

I don't see wobbly legs on Cindy, her legs are every bit as nice as Stacy. Stacy tells us every chance she gets about her 42 inch legs, they don't seem any longer than Cindy's. Stacy looks very plain on the beech she looks like she borrowed her mother's shirt.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 31 Dec 2011, 08:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Sat 31 Dec 2011, 09:46

Lol, why does he look so sad and about to cry?? something funny going on there hhhh..
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Dec 2011, 10:00

I think he's squinting in the sunshine, dakota.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 31 Dec 2011, 11:11

Maybe he has started the Royal way of walking where the partner has to walk a couple of paces behind. Stacy seems to be having a lovely chat with Ben. George doesn't look happy here in general squint or no squint that is what you get for not wearing your sunnies. Not even a hand hold, Stacy could be with Ben he seems far more happy with her then George does. The same thing happened with the last lot of pictures maybe Ben goes for the same footy team as Stacy. But George doesn't even seem to be able to look at her this is not a happy couple I think the bloom is off the rose!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 11:13

good
come here babe
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:06

Nice pictures... Lovers deep in thought and united in spirit... Sweeeet! Very Happy

As always thankyou for pictures Lady Laetval, others Smile

Errrrr... which "Babe" are you calling for It's me??? George or Stacy??? ;-)

Last edited by Pari on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:32; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:16

OOOOOOOOPS
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:17

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:18

or (actual size)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:35

Oh OK... George!!! Haaaaa!!! NOW don't get Stacy angry EVER!!! Or she will TING TONG you with another of her Tweets ;-) HAHAHHAHAHHAA

I laughed my head out thinking of you when I saw that hugging Tweet... and to think (by the "rumour talk" I mean) that George OKays all those tweets... which means both of them are sending you their NEW YEAR TING TONG my dear cheers
Hoorah!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:46

that hugging Tweet?
scratch
send to.... me? Shocked

what are u saying???

anyway
I'm a calm one kind
but I can show CLAWS too
if necessary

and it will be even more shocking
coming from me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:53

hahahahahhaa... I was obviously teasing you and guessed that you would know it by now... Very Happy

Anyways... thanks for the "Martini" pictures... George has already drowned much into those glasses... Let me see... trust, love, faith, sorrow, pain, hurt,... ooooops that list is looooooong Very Happy

No offense meant to you It's me... I am sorry if you think I was... Give Flowers BUT, I do admit that I am gravely concerned for you in some corner of my heart... I don't like seeing my sisters / brothers hurt when they cannot be loved back, the way they hoped / dreamt of it... May be I am just trying to teasingly nudge you some ... light Very Happy OUCH!!! OK... I'll run... Wheee!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 13:47

Pari sei incorreggibile!
you incorrigible you!!!

George is my soft spot
and always will be

and you are my pain ...
AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

I'm kidding, you already know, vero?
Ciao
be good
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 14:50

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAA

Hello!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Dec 2011, 15:31

they don't look happy in those pictures. looks like George is waking away from her and she is trying to chase him and convince him of something, look at her hand gestures. trouble in paradise?????
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 15:37

Not worthy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 31 Dec 2011, 15:59

It looks like Stacy is trying to get a hand on him, and not very successfully.

@davida- talk of changing him came up in the "Stacy on Rachel Ray" thread

Oh, and I would love to have a martini with George drunken

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:15

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:17

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:29

Until Ben enters the frame a few pics down, it really looks to me like this: she's chatting away to George ("So then she was like....and then I was like...and then OMG!") and George is thinking "Please shut up, please shut up, please shut up". lol!

Then, finally, "Okay, if I hold your hand, will you please SHUT UP!"
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:30

Thanks laetval. In the 6th picture down it seems looks like he's looking for the nasty paps. I wonder what he'd do if he found them.

I hope he doesn't moon them like he did in Italy. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:39

Missa,
Your post: LOL Hahahahahahah Thanks for the New Years laugh
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:43

Now that we're getting all these "candid" pics, wouldn't it be fun to play "Caption This", like they do on dlisted?

For example:

"Where did those photographers come from, Stacy? Hmmm?"

"What photographers? I don't see any photographers."

"Right there? Those guys with all the cameras pointed right at us, as we stand on this PRIVATE veranda? How'd they find us?"

"Oooohhhh, those photographers."

"Look, I know you said not to tweet about you anymore, and I DIDN'T, I swear. I just said something about relaxing with my family...in Mexico...at the El Dorado..."

"I'm so tired of chaperoning these rotating dumb-asses. I'm taking my floatie and going home!"
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:47

Missa,
More New Years laughs; thanks so much for your posts. Been a rough and tough week for me.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:19

Thanks Missa you are quite funny. If only we were bugs on the wall to listen in. I bet Stacy and George's conversations are amusing. I also wonder when Rande and Cindy are alone do they have a laugh about the new girl.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:30

Missa!!! You win the "captioning award" queen
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:54

I WISH he would Moon. Not seen that, Any pictures ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Dec 2011, 18:21

I'll look Joanna! I've got it somewhere!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Dec 2011, 18:46

I did not see these photos yet on this thread , maybe i missed it,Photos on Zimbio that is George house in Cabo. They say it is a rental house.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 31 Dec 2011, 19:24

Missa you are funny. My favorite is Cindy taking her floatie home

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 31 Dec 2011, 19:34

"Look, I know you said not to tweet about you anymore, and I DIDN'T, I swear. I just said something about relaxing with my family...in Mexico...at the El Dorado..."

No no no.
George is saying "I did NOT want Chilli sauce on my fries.
I'm gonna phone Mom"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:04

Joanna wrote:I WISH he would Moon. Not seen that, Any pictures ?

For some insane reason I have that 'moon' picture saved in my pictures album. My God, I'm sicker than I realized. I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work for me. If you have a suggestion please let me know and I'd be more than glad to share it with the world. Don't tell George I said that!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:06

Mine is there too CindiGirl! Does that mean we are both SICK!!! Yay, I've got company!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:09

OK maybe we can get a two-for-one discount at the looney bin. We'll meet on the flight deck. LOL Or should I have said clooney bin?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:25

Yes, it's the Clooney Bin!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 31 Dec 2011, 23:34

I think they probably own those houses there were stories about them building houses there a couple of years ago. Looks nice though! George doesn't seem to even be trying to play the loving boyfriend and he knows the paps are around. It makes all the PDA on the red carpet look even more fake.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 31 Dec 2011, 23:49

Dexterdidit wrote:George doesn't seem to even be trying to play the loving boyfriend and he knows the paps are around. It makes all the PDA on the red carpet look even more fake.

That's what bothers me the most about the whole thing. They're probably just friends with benefits, with those benefits also including PR and career boosts. Which is totally fine, they're both adults. It's the hard sell with the tweets about love and the soul gazing on the red carpet that give me the creeps. It is what it is, and we can SEE what it is, so don't try to make us believe it's some destined meeting of soul mates.

I might be the only person here who feels this way, but even if it is a casual hook-up, I find his behavior towards her sometimes downright disrespectful. When someone is speaking to you, as she is speaking to him in some of those photos, you should at least acknowledge their existence. What's with the walking four steps ahead of her all the time?
He interacts more with A-Rod than he does with her, and I'd be a little cheesed off about it if I were her. The stories about how independent she is and how well she gets along with his friends make me laugh; it's probably the only way the press can make sense of all the photos of Stacy talking with Ben, Stacy talking with A-Rod, Stacy talking with Cindy, and Stacy...wandering around behind George.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:08

davidarochelle wrote:Tigerina,
Some models and actresses believe that they can lose weight and improve their health by cleansing, consuming only a special formula of liquid, often acidic like lemon juice or vinegar, perhaps mixed with vitamins and cayenne pepper and a lot of water. Many doctors say that the kidneys do a superior job of flushing out the body, and that such diets are very dangerous. Personally I think that it is a silly fad with potentially serious side effects.

I could drink lemon juice but not vinegar. Yuck! That would smell in her skin from a mile off, don't ya think? Maybe that is why they are so dizzy when they talk. I know people who cut out carbs and most times they look lost and confused. What a Face I have to have my carbs to function properly but I am a meat and potato girl all the way.

I can't even imagine the pressures they must face to be thin. I must admit Stacy isn't sickly thin like some of the others.Personally I think the woman of Hollywood have lost the admiration of the younger generation with their lust to look perfect. The younger generation sees right through that. I don't think they are role models for anyone but the men in Hollywood who demand perfection to gain their attention. Rolling Eyes
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:17

Tigerina,
Cleansing is just another fad. I've also heard of drinking lemon juice, hot sauce, a little honey, and hot water, as way of "purifying." Supposedly Beyonce lost weight that way; still very dangerous and useless. When girls get papped, many become hyper-aware of their looks and their figures, to the point of obsession. Weight loss is just another means of control, when so much in their life is out of their reach. Their are exercise addicts too. Hopefully things will one day change towards a much more realistic view of women's bodies. Already extreme breast implants are over-tanning are passe.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:24

Think the photos may not tell the truth! Who knows how he feels one girlfriend to the next. But there is a pattern, but it never last for long. Then someone new comes into his life, and it all begins again. Today I finally saw TD, and it made me forget Eli, SK, Krista, SL, Lisa, whoever, and I felt??????? whaTEVER MADE ME START FOLLOWING george. So here's to a New Year and a new beginning, I want to find what I lost, the attraction to George and not the GF/PR, conspiracy theories. Wish me luck, because I miss feeling how I use to.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:24

Hopefully things will one day change towards a much more realistic view of women's bodies. Already extreme breast implants are over-tanning are passe.
alleluia!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:29

this is what I see in the cabo pics

SK looks like she is trying to explain something to George while he looks displeased with her for whatever reason. (her palms are facing up while she's talking)

Then the pics of them sitting at the table have Ben sitting in between SK and George

Maybe she wasnt supposed to show up. Maybe this was George's down time with his friends.

and, I thot SK was taller than George, but seems to be shorter, even with her hat on ? ? ? ?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:41

playfuldeb wrote:this is what I see in the cabo pics

SK looks like she is trying to explain something to George while he looks displeased with her for whatever reason. (her palms are facing up while she's talking)

Then the pics of them sitting at the table have Ben sitting in between SK and George

Maybe she wasnt supposed to show up. Maybe this was George's down time with his friends.

Although I don't really think it's true, I had a quick flash of the same thought when I first saw these pictures. Maybe he's not being disrespectful when he walks in front of her, maybe she's just materializing and sneaking up behind him to get in the same photograph with him. The two where he's sitting down and she's standing behind him, he looks over his shoulder at her, like, "You again?". And she's gazing out at the ocean, as if she just HAPPENED to come out on the veranda behind him at the same time the paps were shooting. I swear I can hear her innocently whistling when I look at those, like "doo duh doo, oh, George, I didn't see you there!" To paraphrase the classic American film, The Wedding Crashers, George might have a "Stage 5 Clinger" on his hands.

Didn't Eli pull a SURPRISE! visit in Cabo last year? And haven't we been saying Stacy has obviously put together Cliff's Notes on her predecessors? Maybe she sees the writing on the wall and is getting her money's worth while she can. Like I said, probably not true, but so funny if it is. Cool
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 01 Jan 2012, 03:42

LOL Yes it looks like that. I think even she knows she doesn't have a lot of time left and is trying everything she can to get whatever attention she can. George just doesn't seem to care she is there he seems just as annoyed at her as he is with the paps. It will be interesting to see if she does get on the red carpet. George is going to have to actually hold her hand and look at her! Ben must the buffer making sure there is space between the two.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next