George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

+37
Atalante
socimar
bellybaby
janieb
The next mrs clooney
Henway
davidarochelle
zizi
pandabear
melbert
Pari
pattygirl
dakota007
Missa
LornaDoone
Charley
phys major
m4rose
lucy
lolo"layla"
ladydi
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
it's me
sadDonkey
watching
lelacorb
sisieq
Joanna
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
lovelylois
Duffy
fluffy
MM
cindigirl
laetval
41 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by ladydi Thu 22 Dec 2011, 13:19

George is with a group of friends when he goes to Cabo but we only see him out of the private area to get papped with the latest arm candy. To me, he looks tired and has a "let's get this over with" look about him. He treats her more like an accesssory than a girlfriend.
As far as more PDA with Betty, she probably was the one grabbing his hand since it often looked like he was dragging her when they were walking.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

George Clooney holidays in Mexico again  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney holidays in Mexico again

Post by it's me Thu 22 Dec 2011, 13:21

funny boy

ciao
see uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 22 Dec 2011, 14:00

Personally I don't bother now with the "Liz" items. I only want to know about George, where he is what's he doing. The fact that Stace is there is just a irritant! Katie, it's your site hun, if you want to "edit" out Stace and any other girlfriend, please do, as it won't bother me one jot! Gee's the main man, and as long as I can stay in touch with his whereabouts, I'm one very happy bunny!! Thumbs up!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Dec 2011, 14:24

That's what I think too fluffy ! Thumbs up! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Dec 2011, 14:49

fluffy wrote:Katie, it's your site hun, if you want to "edit" out Stace and any other girlfriend, please do, as it won't bother me one jot! Gee's the main man, and as long as I can stay in touch with his whereabouts, I'm one very happy bunny!! Thumbs up!

Well, ladies if Katie edited out Stacy and any other girlfriend what in the world would we talk about? Right now he's on down time and isn't going to share how many times he eats or goes to the bathroom. IMO We'll just have to wait for his next premiere for George news. Actually I think his girlfriend(s) are his primary purpose for staying in the media. Again, in my opinion.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Thu 22 Dec 2011, 15:35

So true, Cindi. If George didn't intend to use these women to keep his name in the press, he would keep them private like he does his other friendships.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Dec 2011, 15:49

Missa wrote:This poor girl is carrying a drink and trying to walk on that stone/dirt walkway in her flip flops, and George is like, "Good luck with that. See you in the cart."

Missa, maybe he picked Stacy because she's so strong and from wrestling days sure-footed. IMO Eli was a more dependent type. That may be what he wanted then, now he's going in a different direction.

Actually in the last photo from yesterday she looks like she's balancing a drink and ready to fall into the cart and our gentleman George is just looking straight ahead. What happened to him?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:02

Cindi, you misunderstand me, if George happens to be in the shot with whoever the GF of the time is, fine, but I don't particularly want to see someones "golden" behind unless Gee happens to be there and perhaps bearing his own golden behind!!! If he's the picture and there is an attachement, fair doos, otherwise let's just keep it to him. I really don't give two hoots about what happens to them afterwards, they've had the glory, just be thankful and jog on!!!! Sleep
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:06

Sorry fluffy - too much Stacy mention?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:10

Missa wrote: Someone commented that these must be the best photos of the lot that were taken, and they just don't scream "you know it's love!" to me.
No they don't but I think that's because they're not in love.

I don't think there's anyone (on this forum at least) who thinks they're anywhere near being in love. That doesn't mean they can't like each other and be getting along just fine for the time being.

Not sure why George is supposed to be helping her. I can walk and hold a drink in one hand at the same time without assistance . . . !
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:37

I just thought some of the pictures of them in the golf cart looked like George was taking off and Cracy hadn't fully gotten in yet so she kind of like "fell" in and was trying not to spill her drink. I did like; however, how GC was just looking forward and not at her. Funny.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:43

Thanks m4rose - I thought maybe I was seeing things. I was just going back to Eli days when he helped her a lot more than he helps Stacy now.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:49

Photos are actually imaging a split second of someone's life
as it is happening !
They're not a true commentary of how that life is going along.
We've all seen our own photos which don't truly represent what
was happening at the time they were taken.
So what's the big deal if the pictures show he's not
watching her all the time ?
If he was doing that, it would be totally unreal to me. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Dec 2011, 18:30

m4rose wrote:I just thought some of the pictures of them in the golf cart looked like George was taking off and Cracy hadn't fully gotten in yet
I thought so too, but looking again I think she's holding on to her hat, probably to stop it blowing away.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 22 Dec 2011, 19:11

Joanna wrote:Photos are actually imaging a split second of someone's life
as it is happening !
But, your forgetting that a picture is worth a thousand words. A photo captures what the eye doesn't.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 22 Dec 2011, 19:35

sisieq wrote:
as it is happening !

But, your forgetting that a picture is worth a thousand words. A photo captures what the eye doesn't.

As a amateur photographer or hobbyist I totally agree Smile .

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 22 Dec 2011, 19:50

as it is happening !

that's so true a video might be helpful to u to get the whole picture but a photos it's Misleading most of the time.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:11

I agree that many photos can be totally misleading as they only give a split second of action. What has happened before or after that split second ? To be totally sure we need the photographer to do multi second shots and print them all Group

So yes a video would be really useful !

BTW the Chinese say "1001 words are more useful than 1 picture"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:20

Interesting that this is allowed –

I'd be happy if we could retire the "What that bitch Canalis did next" thread too!

As to tit face's thread

Katie:
Sisieq: I don't accept name calling on this forum. Please edit your comments to Lorna when you've had a chance to calm down.
And what should I be editing? I had already done this –

First off, I'm sorry for using "stay the h*ll out" - realized my anger took over and tried to edit, but computer hung up - honest.
For that matter, Lorna needs to edit her screaming at another member

I'M DONE RESPONDING TO YOU SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS CONVERSATION UP THEN HAVE IT WITH YOURSELF.
One doesn’t scream at another member. To be honest, that is what totally set me off. “Scream” to vent about something George did, but screaming AT another member is unacceptable.

Lorna:
I responded and then again I'm berated to respond to someone who took my comments personally when I wasn't speaking about ANYONE in particular because I don't know who comments in her thread.
I see you insist on interrupting to suit yourself. I said I DIDN’T take anything personally. As a member here, I responded to your comments as we all do to each other.

Then my final comment is dissected line by line.
I know you are not here that often, so a friendly tid bit: ALOT of us respond that way from time to time. Please accept it as part of the communication here in this forum.

I'm not the person who has an issue here - I'm not the one that took my comments personally when I didn't single ANYONE out in particular.
As I tried to explain before, BECAUSE you didn't single anyone out in particular, each and every one of us who post regularly in the EC thread has the right to respond back to your accusation
I think I CAN comment when I observe that her thread is often at the top of the posts since last login search.
Again, I know that you are not here that often, so another friendly tid bit: the entire section of Ex GF is a “sticky” and will always remain at the top of the page. That is how Katie created/setup the Girls, Girls, Girls section. Whichever ex-GF has a new comment, that thread will always show at the top.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:48

Katiedot wrote:Not sure why George is supposed to be helping her. I can walk and hold a drink in one hand at the same time without assistance . . . !
LOL, I think we can all do that.

We're talking about when she getting into the golf cart. Even PopSuger had this as the description for that particular photo -

Stacy Keibler steadied her drink while getting into a golf cart with George Clooney.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Dec 2011, 20:50

Something you've said above sisieq confused me. Not difficult for me actually.
So could you clarify please ?

How do you know that, whoever it is you're talking to, " isn't here that often" as you put it ?

Are we "clocked in" each time we visit this forum or what ?
Does it matter whether we visit often or occasionally ?

Obviously some ladies have busy lives and therefore can't be on here often.
Some don't visit the forum while at work as it's against their moral standards to steal time from their employers.
Is it considered a problem if someone doesn't visit often ?

I'd be grateful if you'd clarify it for me, thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 22 Dec 2011, 21:00

Joanna - I believe what sis means is that she doesn't post that often and yes, posts are counted.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 22 Dec 2011, 21:04

Geeez, is full moon or something?
Joanna you probably misunderstood. As far as I can tell it wasn't meant as criticisim. Loorna isn't here that often, she says it herself sometimes. Nothing wrong about that.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 22 Dec 2011, 21:22

Ah I see.
Posts are counted, I understand that but what about visits
without posting ?
I was locked off when I hadn't visited for while due to illness.
Is that normal or do I need to feel paranoid ?

( I can't see the moon as it's too cloudy)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 22 Dec 2011, 21:29

I was locked off when I hadn't visited for while due to illness.
Is that normal or do I need to feel paranoid ?
Don't know... Katie knows those answeres.

( I can't see the moon as it's too cloudy)
LOL. It wasn't only referred to you. The heat is quite up in this thread.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 22 Dec 2011, 22:43

yup SadDonkey!! the heat is up!! lol kinda scarred me a bit!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 22 Dec 2011, 22:58

Joanna wrote:Ah I see.
Posts are counted, I understand that but what about visits
without posting ?
Great point! Thanks for the clarification as I didn't think of that. Thanks you!

And, thanks to others who helped explained, too!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 22 Dec 2011, 23:23

Katiedot wrote:
Missa wrote: Someone commented that these must be the best photos of the lot that were taken, and they just don't scream "you know it's love!" to me.
Not sure why George is supposed to be helping her. I can walk and hold a drink in one hand at the same time without assistance . . . !

I don't think it's about "supposed to" as much as how it compares to how he's been with other girls in the past.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 23 Dec 2011, 04:31

Joanna wrote:Are we "clocked in" each time we visit this forum or what ?
Not exactly! The system will remember the last time you visited (whether you post or not) which is why you can click on the 'posts since last visit' button which, not surprisingly, will bring up all the posts since you last visited.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:51

Thanks Katie and others who explained. Thumbs up!

And sadDonkey I was joking with you. I hadn't got heated, just confused about how it all works here. lol!

But that happens to me often about other things anyway.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:53

strange day here
to me
hope it will go better

asap
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 23 Dec 2011, 17:45

Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:Are we "clocked in" each time we visit this forum or what ?
Not exactly! The system will remember the last time you visited (whether you post or not) which is why you can click on the 'posts since last visit' button which, not surprisingly, will bring up all the posts since you last visited.
Actually that doesn't always work and at CU, too. I've talked to others and from time to time, they too have the same problem. This is in both IE and FireFox. I ALWAYs scroll back a few comments each time to make sure. On rare occasions, a tread will show no new posts, yet I can tell from the time stamp to the right of the thread that a comment was made "today" when I haven't been on since the day before.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Dec 2011, 19:46

Hey, guys I thought this was a George thread. Every time I come back, I find it's always about how COH works. Shouldn't that be a thread of its own? Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 23 Dec 2011, 20:02

Probably pattygirl.

But we've got no new items or pictures to talk about, so it's just passing time really, like chatting in the supermarket ! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 24 Dec 2011, 01:31

Speaking of the photos of George and Stacy in Mexico, he seems rather annoyed in that golf cart photo.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 09:46

I know
come here G
we will find a way to enjoy
ourselves

santa
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 24 Dec 2011, 12:52

Got to admit, they are good at hiding from the paps. They have hidden themselves predominantly in this relationship. Twitter helps sell it but there aren't doing the famewhoring pap walk every other day together. The paps seem to get one outing for their shots then they disappear. In LA, in Baltimore, possibly in NY, and now in Mexico. G gave them an airport shot then he and Stacy did the bar with clear and easy pap access and now they are nowhere to be seen. Considering their villa / rooms would face onto the ocean where the paps are, they are doing a good job at not letting them get anymore shots as the paps clearly know where they are staying. I assume it is intentional. I can't imagine the paps have just decided out of the goodness of their hearts to leave them alone. They did some shots to confirm they are there and now they are avoiding the paps. I doubt they could have struck a deal with the paps - there would be too many outlets there for them to make deals with all of them.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 24 Dec 2011, 13:34

Thanks for all the pictures people... Cabo Christmas Honeymoon... Very Happy

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:05

Well, I guess that will teach me to be gone for a few days. Real life again!
George does not look overly happy in these pics, nor in most pics with his g/f of the month. He gives us these "looks" so we know that he's not that into them and he's not going to marry them. That's his signal to us that we can rest assured that he's just keeping himself in the news for his self-PR. Because he is so kind-hearted, he's also helping his "girls" get face time so they can become self-sufficient and draw on his name for years to come.
Let's enjoy the pics that we CAN get of him. I, for one, can "block out" the other person in the photo and keep focused on my man! santa
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:23

Pari poisson davril
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:24

thanks Mel Hug1
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:27

If he and Stacy are still vacationing in Mexico I wonder why the only pics of them were the other day in the golf cart. Do you think they are staged? Haha-silly question. Or are they hiding behind closed doors? I think George is too fidgety to stay in one place for long. Maybe he has an underground tunnel he uses.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:44

fidgety?

ouch......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:46

underground tunnel ?

LOLLLL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:50

it's me - fidgety means he can't sit still for long. Watch him at interviews, he's always either picking at his fingers or brushing his pants, or moving his feet. I noticed him at one interview where he was picking lint off of the man next to him. I think he's a little obsessive.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:12

He's so touchy-feely! He can practice on me!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:43

It's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!! Don't be so jealous!!! Stacy has her rights remember?!!! And George has given that to her!!! Halo You can do the TING TING Beaten or the TONG TONG poisson davril BUT that is the truth la Very Happy
Seesaw of good and e

Now look what I have to go to Church with!!! Lump on my head + one eye gone whooooosh!!! HAHAHHAHAHHA cheers Ha!!!
================================================
scratch Bah!!! I don't know how I end up making all naughty children around me... Blah blah blah HAHAHAHHAHAHAA Peace Hug1
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:48

Imagine how frustrated Stacy is. She only has so long to cash in and she is not getting the pap time E got!! Also remember all the shopping in designer shops that we saw Eli doing time and time and time again, and poor Stacy only got coldezze from the drugstore. She should stand up and protest!!

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 24 Dec 2011, 17:57

I think Stacy has gained the "love"+"trust" from George + Team George + his people, and that is helping her work on her "long term" deals... Remember, she is very aware of markets / entertainment world, since she was 5yrs old?? Or was that in her teens...?? Very Happy

NO... I don't know her very well... but I have simply voiced what I have felt... as always Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 24 Dec 2011, 23:03

yes
I'll keep doing the TING TING thing or the TONG TONG thing
if you'll keep saying that

Do battle no way
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next