George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rolling Stone interview November 2011

+27
hathaross
watching
melbert
Lighterside
fluffy
Ello
Casey
Pari
sandwiches
dakota007
sadDonkey
laetval
Aruna
lelacorb
sisieq
doris day
lucy
Charley
it's me
MM
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
Cinderella
cindigirl
zizi
pattygirl
Henway
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling Stone interview November 2011

Post by dakota007 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:34

oh i didn't know silly thing like that would be the tale of the day!! he is joking, being his silly self!! actually what worries me is the way he talked about TIOM and before it Gravity, he doesn't seem to care about how people will feel about it. I hope he is not bored from filmaking!! and i feel that he is frustrated from something, i hope gossips and mean words doesn't effict him!! go George!! you are the best!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Rolling Stone interview November 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling Stone interview November 2011

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:41

Thanks lela for the article and video. The comments are pretty funny (and plentiful, 250). My favorite is "Let her rip, George." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 15:48

Call me crazy (as if you ddin't already) but I'm looking for the iFart app for my iPad. lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 10 Nov 2011, 16:09

lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 10 Nov 2011, 16:30

cindigirl wrote:I may be the only one who thinks Stacy is just his PR girlfriend. Well, I'm just going to let that one go. Time will tell. Confuzzled

Nope, not the only one. I think they're friends who are helping each other out for her career and his need for arm candy at the various festivals and award shows.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 16:32

sandwiches wrote:
cindigirl wrote:I may be the only one who thinks Stacy is just his PR girlfriend. Well, I'm just going to let that one go. Time will tell. Confuzzled

Nope, not the only one. I think they're friends who are helping each other out for her career and his need for arm candy at the various festivals and award shows.

Yeah Right
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 16:41

Okay now, this is the third time I am posting this.
A thought! This is a direct quote from the article:
"[My friends and I] think [farts are] one of the funniest things in the history of mankind. Even the idea of a fart makes me laugh. Saying the word 'fart' makes me laugh. I have iFart on my phone. I have remote whoopee cushions. Farts. To me, there's nothing funnier."
To me, this reads that George, when he gets together with the Boys, and his other compatriots, Brad, Matt, Rande, etc. practice the same sophmoric antics that most boys (regardless of age) do when together. Let's face, boys rarely grow up enough to act mature when they're together in a group. They are like a pack of young puppies, playing and roughhousing
Can any of you really conceive of George doing this at parties, red carpet events, award shows, or other public events? Don't you know that Nina and Nick would slap him silly?
Why would you even entertain the thought? You all know most of the stuff he says about himself in interviews is tongue in cheek, and he is known for embellishment, too.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 10 Nov 2011, 16:51

Yeah, I would believe that Nick and Nina would slap George silly if he did that in public. I have met them twice, and believe me, they are no-nonsense folks. Nick is friendly, but he would be a demanding, nothing-but-the-best boss if you had to work for him. I can picture Nick putting young George through the proverbial wringer back in the day when George worked behind the scenes at his dad's TV studio in Cincinnati.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:01

he is 50 or 10?do you imagine nick and nina calling georgie boy to speak about his farts?........OMG
can we also think about him doing competitions with friends to see hear smell who is doing the best fart?
nobody thinks that he slipped in bad taste?
or because we are speaking about clooney everything he does must be ok?

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:10

Oh come on people!!! He must've been joking and having a good time during that interview and somethings could've gotten off the paper that way!!!

Where is our sense of humour??? Don't we know George well enough by now... I mean... especially after reading and reading and reading about every piece of work he does from every corner of the world... and we cannot even take a joke like that in the way it ought to be taken??? Oh please.........

Righto George!!! Game!!! Lets start the music??? Very Happy And yes, any place any time in my home Smile HA HA AHHAHAHHHAAAAA Funning Rascal!!!
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:18

Doris, I think it was in extremely bad taste, but let's face it, it's George's twisted sense of humor. But now the "fart" jokes are going around the world. In his eagerness to make people think he's a regular guy, now he's the butt of jokes on every celebrity blog. But, you know what, I don't think he really cares.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:27

If he wanted to surprise everybody.....he surpised..... if he want that everybody spoke of him as the fart .... it succeeded! Today everyone speaks of his farts but I do not understand the meaning of all this! He wants us to believe that he is a boy and not a father figure? George've gone too far!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Thu 10 Nov 2011, 17:42

cindi,of course he does not care about our opinion
but i also i dont care if he does not care

im always ready to laugh about a lot of things,i m not able to laugh about a man of fifty laughing about that and saying it in an interview,that is, imo, just bad taste and do not see why i have to laugh or even smile because hes clooney and not the plumber or the taxi driver or a friend of my son
thats it
as i said,im waiting for an interview about belchs(rutti in italiano)

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:00

Oh a lot of farting happens everywhere in the world by the way... a lot of other "not-nice" but required "human" things too... Especially in places where "hygiene" CANNOT PREVAIL!!! Not out of will, but because of the means.... BUT, as human beings we pass OVER AND ABOVE all that... And I also agree with what Pattygirl has written... I mean... among friends, there is so much that they could be sharing... George opens that a little bit for us, [he most probably covered every other subject ;-) Very Happy ] and what do we give him??? What follows fart??!!! Very Happy

Sssshhhhhhh... Did you know, that the human body [OK, that is u, me, everybody! ;-)] farts atleast 14 times a day??? IF NOT MORE??? How many times does one actually keep count??? Your body does the job anyways...
HE WAS JOKING people...

(I am sorry Lelacorb... that last portion was un-necessary and I have removed it... My apologies to you...)

Last edited by Pari on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:35; edited 3 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:10

Pari wrote:Oh a lot of farting happens everywhere in the world by the way... a lot of other "not-nice" but required "human" things too... Especially in places where "hygiene" CANNOT PREVAIL!!! Not out of will, but because of the means.... BUT, as human beings we pass OVER AND ABOVE all that... And I also agree with what Pattygirl has written... I mean... among friends, there is so much that they could be sharing... George opens that a little bit for us, [he most probably covered every other subject ;-) Very Happy ] and what do we give him??? What follows fart??!!! Very Happy

Sssshhhhhhh... Did you know, that the human body [OK, that is u, me, everybody! ;-)] farts atleast 14 times a day??? IF NOT MORE??? How many times does one actually keep count??? Your body does the job anyways...
HE WAS JOKING people... and no Lelacorb... I don't think it has anything to do with the "father" and "boy" thing Smile Now that thought feels like fart (OUCH!!!) ha ah ahahhahahhaaaa Very Happy
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:24

Sorry I was wrong I wanted to post this old video 6.06 minutes
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:26

Quote Pari:
"everybody farts atleast 14 times a day??? IF NOT MORE??? How many times does one actually keep count???"

Hi Pari, I never did keep count, now maybe I should. Well, apparently George's explosions mean more than anyone elses. I think too much emphasis is put on his digestive system. LOL

And, lela thanks for the video.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:50

In the rush of writing, it is possible that I got brash... pardon me people... Love to you all and thank you for your kind understanding... Give Flowers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 10 Nov 2011, 18:56

doris day wrote:cindi,of course he does not care about our opinion
but i also i dont care if he does not care

im always ready to laugh about a lot of things,i m not able to laugh about a man of fifty laughing about that and saying it in an interview,that is, imo, just bad taste and do not see why i have to laugh or even smile because hes clooney and not the plumber or the taxi driver or a friend of my son
thats it
as i said,im waiting for an interview about belchs(rutti in italiano)

The farting, the virginity thing, the 'I know 40 hotspots around the world' thing, etc-it was bad, Doris. I agree with you. There's no charm or grace or intelligence in this interview.

And he wants to keep something private for himself? Is that really what he wants? LOL. Because parading your latest and greatest hit on the red carpet, taking professional pictures and then releasing them to the press in time for your premieres, coordinating photo ops, and strategically leaking nonsense stories to the tabloids is 'keeping something for myself?' What does he consider NOT private then?

I honesty can't tell if he really and truly and actually believes in his own bullshit, or is just trying to hustle the bullshit to us (the public). There's a big difference, and I think it's quite possible that he's now lost his perspective on things. Such as: I don't care if people see my movie. Really? Good luck with that, Mr. Clooney.

I think he came off very badly in this interview. Even the pictures are a bit silly.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:25

Okay… I wasn’t going to bring this up but after reading all of your comments I must come clean… Back a few years ago I attended a bike rally with quite a few friends. One of my closest buds had one of those fart boxes where you push a button and it sounds as if someone farted. Now, keep in mind, I have never done anything like this before but I had brothers who also thought farts were funny. Anyway, back to my story… we had a lot of fun around the campfire that night when people would walk by our campsite. Whoever had the box would push the button and then blame the fart on the friend sitting next to them. The people walking by would look and laugh. But… that’s not all… we actually took it with us into the public stall where we used it and blamed it on the food. It was the funniest thing that happened that whole weekend. I still sit here and laugh about it. You had to have been there to understand. So, I get what George is saying… Sometimes you have to enjoy life and “A laugh a day keeps the blues away.”… And usually I’m pretty tame…

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:30

Lmao, Cinderella. Good times. We had one of those fart machines at my old work (I worked with a bunch of guys) and between that and a realistic looking rubber snake that made the rounds, we had a ball.
geek
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:35

cindigirl wrote:Doris, I think it was in extremely bad taste, but let's face it, it's George's twisted sense of humor. But now the "fart" jokes are going around the world. In his eagerness to make people think he's a regular guy, now he's the butt of jokes on every celebrity blog. But, you know what, I don't think he really cares.

Knowing his wicked sense of humor, he probably did it to see fast it would travel the gossip blogs. Give them something to talk about besides his relationships. LoL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:37

Hi Cindy, my girlfriend's husband had a "whoopy cushion" which he enjoyed using any time anyone was joining him at the dining room table. I was his latest target and of course me, being me, I was too embarassed to laugh. Whn he noticed my reaction he slid it out from underneath him and laughed his a** off. He was one of the funniest guys I ever met. Just goes to show you, when you gotta blow, you gotta blow. Well, at least he didn't advertise it all over the world. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:42

LoL@ the whoopee cushion, Cindi. My daughter has to get one every time we stop by the dollar store.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 10 Nov 2011, 19:50

Pari wrote:In the rush of writing, it is possible that I got brash... pardon me people... Love to you all and thank you for your kind understanding... Give Flowers

No, no, no Pari - This is all in fun. If we can't laugh at George's explosions, what can we laugh at? Sometimes we take life too seriously. I don't - it's one day at a time for me Babe.

Besides, I think this was his intention to begin with.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Thu 10 Nov 2011, 20:35

ok he is a bad person with a bad taste who doesn't date but bad girls and doesn't do but bad things...is that good now?? shall we move on and stop picking on him??shall we very great people?? can't he even make a joke?? thanks god he is funny and honest, we don't need a fake ,boring one!! if you don't like G then don't waste your time as a fan cuz he wont change!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:00

Oh man, what to say! George Clooney has the humour of a 10 year old. I'm a grown up and I like grown up jokes. Having said that, 90% of British humour is fart jokes, not the funny 90% though.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 10 Nov 2011, 22:18

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:18

Thank you lolo.

"I have always been kind of a leg man"
I would appreciate if a native speaker could explain me what this means?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:21

that's his best part of girl's body !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someday all women will get their revenge from men say Amen girls .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:39

Thank you lolo.
This is what I thought but not sure if I was right.
Since when is he talking about his preferences?
What happened to him? Was he drunk as he gave this interview?
Its full of intimate information.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 10 Nov 2011, 23:44

cindigirl wrote:MM - yes - waaaay too much information. I know he's trying to convince people he's just a regular guy, but I know couples who wouldn't even think of farting in front of each other until way into the relationship. And he announces it to the world. Maybe he's trying to squash his sexiest man alive personna. That's the way to do it!

Maybe

(didn't Lisa say something related ?)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 01:46

Who would ever think that we would talk for days about GC and his farts.
Unbelievabale. We got a really hot discussion. Fans who would stand behind him no matter what he would do or say, fans who are very disappointed in his latest actions and the interview. And of course some who are in the middle. Cindigirl, with all the respect, you should work in diplomacy. You are so good in this area. I hope Sisieq will also present her opinion. So far I am totally lost in this fart mambo jambo. cheers lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 01:51

Lolo , thanks for the video. If that is what his is looking for in his gf. She is the one. Razz

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 11 Nov 2011, 03:51

sarah had great legs too and i am sure many girls had ,men can't be serious about this things he had relationships with many leggy girls why he wasn't happy with sarah or isn't so happy with stacy if that what he want's ????????

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 11 Nov 2011, 04:31

Lolo ,I am sure that he finds surface beauty appealing. ( who doesn't?). Then he looks for more. And when he doesn't find it??? Then he discard it.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 11 Nov 2011, 05:15

yeah but my point is he have been doing that for many times he should be learned about what he really likes by now !!!!!! he doesn't look that happy person with most of them even his last girl in the first of their relationship there is many pics he is not happy or even smiling !
sure i know every one can be taken with the outside look me included and it's basic important thing if GC looked like Adam sendler we wouldn't be crazy about ,all of us search for out beauty in their love lifes but we learn through the years what really important inner values in the others that matters the most for us and make us truly happy ! and then you start reconsider things in ur choices ,not that he should give up that he is "leg man " but he should think about the things he would really be happy to have and to live with beside the legs LOL

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 11 Nov 2011, 09:40

It is women who run away from him because he works all day, or resting and having fun with friends fart ...... you know what fun all summer long in Villa Oleandra to see him have fun with friends who fart louder or more ......... what poetry stinks!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 11 Nov 2011, 12:39

Ha ha ahhhah ahaa ha ha aa... we are all still on it?? Very Happy

OK... here goes... [(not teasing anyone... just generally Smile ]
A man's fart will tell the lady of the house what to cook next ;-)

HA HA AHHAHHHAA HHAAAHAHAA ha ha ha ha ha

Shall log in later again... I love you sweet people ... gotta dash... Gotta dash

Last edited by Pari on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 11 Nov 2011, 14:00

For what it's worth, I think this is VERY George!!! Anyone who can hold their own Poo! to do what he's done, farting is just an everday amusement! Just the same as boobs, bums, bogies!! It's all hilarious, to me, George and anyone else with a brain age of 8!!! I think those of us without responsibility, in no kids, marriage, yata yata..!!! all think/feel the same. Life is for living girlies, give it up, break a smile, life is tooooo short, defo!!!! jocolor
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 11 Nov 2011, 14:05

Ello wrote:Oh man, what to say! George Clooney has the humour of a 10 year old. I'm a grown up and I like grown up jokes. Having said that, 90% of British humour is fart jokes, not the funny 90% though.

Thanks for saying that ello because I really think it may be a cultural thing. Here in the US, I don't care how sophisticated, educated or how old, most American men when in a group of just men, think farts and belches are funny. I have 3 highly educated sons with multiple degrees and in my opinion, two sons are fairly sophisticated moreso than the oldest son but they will behave the very same way when on their own and they can revert to pulling childhood pranks and general silliness at the drop of a hat, when in the right mood and circumstances together.

I think he was just trying to change it up a little and lighten it up in the Rolling Stone interview but it didn't quite come off the same as he had hoped or anticipated.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:10

who knows, maybe it did. Gave the tabs something else to talk about for a while, and get off the SK/GC bandwagon.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:15

OK, I changed my mind about farts not being funny. I was watching a re-run of Three And A Half Men (with Charlie Sheen) last night and a fat man in Allan's chiropractic office blew out a fart which made everybody run from the room and I laughed (really hard).

And when my son when he was living with me was so proud of his that he would do them deliberately. In fact his friends asked him if he could do Yankee Doodle Dandy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 11 Nov 2011, 15:40

You see, men and their bodily functions are to them very comedic.
To those on the receiving end, not so much.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 11 Nov 2011, 16:13

Damned if he doesn't and damned if he does. Fans complain he never talks intimately about his life. And now fans are complaining when he does. Laughing

Farts can be funny but I'm pretty immature too. Razz
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 11 Nov 2011, 16:40

well if this is because he want to open about his private life..
i wonder if ill soon be able to know how many times he shits and how.(is he constipated sometimes?did he ever shit in his pants?which is his time table?in the morning after a good cup of coffee?etc.)

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 11 Nov 2011, 17:23

I was joking. Wink
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 11 Nov 2011, 17:45

Question is... is it true or did he know what he was going to say to stir the pot. Cause you know he is a son of.....

Doris- I think he is a morning shitter! Very Happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 11 Nov 2011, 18:01

zizi wrote: Fans who would stand behind him no matter what he would do or say, fans who are very disappointed in his latest actions and the interview.

Well, Zizi, I don't know if I can stand behind George anymore, no matter what he would do or say... I don't want to be in the line of fire of his many farts!!! haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha No tongue affraid scratch Errrr just kidding!! I think this whole interview, as many have suggested, is his tongue in cheek humor, and perhaps a diversion from his "real" personal life.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 11 Nov 2011, 18:40

cindigirl wrote:Hi Cindy, my girlfriend's husband had a "whoopy cushion" which he enjoyed using any time anyone was joining him at the dining room table. I was his latest target and of course me, being me, I was too embarassed to laugh. Whn he noticed my reaction he slid it out from underneath him and laughed his a** off. He was one of the funniest guys I ever met. Just goes to show you, when you gotta blow, you gotta blow. Well, at least he didn't advertise it all over the world. LOL

George always had a thing for whoopie cushions, even when he was a young guy in Cincinnati. One of his childhood buddies mentioned, in a fan commentary, that George had a supply of whoopie cushions (if you look at one of my previous posts a while back, I put in a link that had commentaries from people in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area that knew George when he was growing up here). So, there are his funny-guy roots for you.

Hey, if you look at my avatar, George looks like he is positioned for action, LOL.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next