George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George loves more his doggie than any girl! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George loves more his doggie than any girl!

3 posters

Go down

George loves more his doggie than any girl! Empty George loves more his doggie than any girl!

Post by laetval Mon 17 Oct 2011, 19:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney’s Co-Stars Open Up About The Special Someone In His Life

On Sunday in NYC, George Clooney made his red carpet debut with latest girlfriend Stacy Keibler at the New York Film Festival closing night gala for a screening of The Descendants. The silver fox was the talk of the night and OK! has all the details on what George’s co-stars spilled about working with one of Hollywood’s hottest stars!

Actress Patti Hastie noted that her favorite things about George are how “He’s very funny and supportive and I know this sounds crazy, but just a regular guy.”

Her praise continued: “There’s no ego there. Somebody once said that he’s like a brother and I felt that same way even though I did play his wife.”

George’s co-star Mary Birdsong admitted to OK! that she was “very intimidated” to be working with the Oscar winner but his humility and humor made for a fabulous production.

“George was really funny. He was doing Bing Crosby impressions in between takes and I was doing Frank Sinatra. So that was kind of exciting. Not everybody can say that.”

In addition to George’s famous sense of humor, Mary commented on the star’s “gracious and generous” nature on set.

“Even when I need an actor just for off camera, for site lines where normally they would put a stand-in for George. He did every take. He didn’t go off to his trailer and brood about how hard it is to be a movie star. He was right there giving 100 percent every time. All day long and when everybody was tense or impatient, he would just crack a joke or just pick up some prop, put it on his head and dance around.”

When asked if Stacy visited her new beau on set, Mary couldn’t quite remember, but there was a special someone in George’s life that really seemed to make an impression.

“You know I am not sure. I tried to just block that out. I think [Stacy] may have. I can’t quite remember. But he showed me a lot of pictures of his doggie.”

George is notoriously mum about his relationships but one thing is for certain: “He was very happy about the dog,” Mary confirmed to reporters.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

George loves more his doggie than any girl! Empty Re: George loves more his doggie than any girl!

Post by melbert Mon 17 Oct 2011, 21:04

Stacy wasn't with him in Hawaii, unless she was hiding under a coconut tree. That's when we had the pics of Eli and the seabass cookies she brought to the set. Either OK didn't really talk to Mary or Eli didn't make an impression on her.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George loves more his doggie than any girl! Empty Re: George loves more his doggie than any girl!

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Oct 2011, 00:54

I'd volunteer to play like one!!! He could even call me Einstein! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down