George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ides of March Premiere in New York

+20
cindigirl
blubelle
sisieq
janieb
Wolfgang Gunnerson
pattygirl
MM
Pari
sarah ali
MyGirlKylie
LornaDoone
Cinderella
bellybaby
macs
hathaross
it's me
laetval
watching
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ides of March Premiere in New York

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 01:37

cindigirl, I thank you on behalf of all of us cool New Yorkers.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Ides of March Premiere in New York  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ides of March Premiere in New York

Post by lucy Mon 10 Oct 2011, 05:18

Thanks for all the pics, he always seems happier without a date-GF. I have always seen the resemblance with Nick, but in that photo with Nina you can see how much he looks like her. Nick&Nina= George, great recipe!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 12:27

thank you very much Mel
Hello!

about the I love you recipe: dunno wot God has in store for him
but I'm sure his 'recipe' wont be bad Wink
George involved is a warranty of some really good genes! Very Happy
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 10 Oct 2011, 13:07

laetval wrote:

"...It's me, from the bathroom, Starbucks Boy?.....how are you?....don't forget about me!"....

Can you imagine? It's bad enough to have people screaming at you in public, but can you imagine being accosted in the bathroom by a "Starbucks Boy"???!!!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 14:22

Well, as long as he didn't physically "accost" him in the bathroom.

And it could be worse, could have been by a Denny's boy. Starbucks is a little higher class. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:26

Makes you wonder how much time George spends in the bathroom at Starbucks!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:01

LOL

anyway
how many crazy people out there!

(baby.... Not worthy wot a voice..... )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 10 Oct 2011, 21:55

What's he doing at Starbucks in the first place? He sells Nespresso!!!! What else???
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:02

who knows?

great pic mel
brava!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:43

Nespresso is not readily available when you're staying in a hotel in NYC. Not like he carries a Nespresso machine around with him. He is a coffee fanatic so it stands to reason he'd do Starbucks. And even he has to pee on occasion.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 10 Oct 2011, 22:47

oh
really?

well
despite his (obviously Very Happy) love for Italy
I guess he is more a 'tea-man'
than a coffe one

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 23:04

pattygirl wrote:Not like he carries a Nespresso machine around with him. He is a coffee fanatic so it stands to reason he'd do Starbucks. And even he has to pee on occasion.

I was under the impression that he has an ulcer and can't drink coffee. And yes, his bladder is functioning. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 10 Oct 2011, 23:07

I don't think he can really give it up, he's a mainliner. Since it's the caffeine that irritates the stomach, he could be drinking decaf. That would be acceptable.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 10 Oct 2011, 23:42

"...It's me, from the bathroom, Starbucks Boy?.....how are you?....don't forget about me!"....

Wonder what Starbuck's boy did for him in that bathroom that he does not want George to forget about? Make happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 11 Oct 2011, 02:43

and George has his card too! He's probably the official "shaker"! Shake it more than once...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 11 Oct 2011, 04:24

Many top hotels have Nespresso machines in the guest rooms and one could always be added if a VIP guest asked for one.

I'm still wondering about George in Starbuck. Hm, I guess he can get caught short in public too sometimes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:15

Get caught short - in Starbucks - in the bathroom? What exactly do you mean by that????
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 11 Oct 2011, 16:23

blubelle wrote:Get caught short - in Starbucks - in the bathroom? What exactly do you mean by that????

I'm not going to touch that one although I do have a couple of ideas. It's unfortunate for G that this remark by bathroom boy got quoted in video. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:03

[quote="cindigirl"]
pattygirl wrote:Not like he carries a Nespresso machine around with him. He is a coffee fanatic so it stands to reason he'd do Starbucks. And even he has to pee on occasion.

I was under the impression that he has an ulcer and can't drink coffee. And yes, his bladder is functioning. LOL[/quote

I used to have an ulcer years ago, and the only way it completely healed was I did not drink any caffiene (not even decaf), and I used Pepto-Bismol. I also did a bland diet. It took awhile, but it healed totally. If Gee did that, he would have to worry about it for the rest of his life.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:07

it's me wrote:tiny mum!

(can't see the previews... wot about you?)

Yes, she is tiny. I posed for a pic with Nick and Nina back in May, and I noticed that Nina is tiny, even in heels. I had to lean down to put my arm on her shoulder. But, she is a steel magnolia: very feminine, with a genteel Southern lady quality about her, yet, she is a force to be reckoned with.

If you wish, I could post pics here for you to look at.

Last edited by MM on Tue 11 Oct 2011, 22:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct typos)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 11 Oct 2011, 17:18

yes, thanks Very Happy

but I know
tiny
doesn't always mean weak

she has done an amazing amount of things (all, in that family, it seems) and surely will keep it going ahead!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:36

I'd definitely recommend seeing Ides again. There's a lot to it.

I must have blinked because I missed the part where his nephew was in it.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:39

You saw it the first time, you poked me when you did.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 12 Oct 2011, 21:50

pattygirl wrote:You saw it the first time, you poked me when you did.

Yes well, that may have been when my cell phone was ringing today and I was saying a silent prayer for it to stop already.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 12 Oct 2011, 22:15

cindigirl wrote:I'd definitely recommend seeing Ides again. There's a lot to it.

I must have blinked because I missed the part where his nephew was in it.

yep if you blinked then you missed it! It was in the beginning, and yes just a blink of a second.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 12 Oct 2011, 22:28

in the beginning

thanks
I will also search him

wasn't Nick Jr. some sandwich boy...
or what?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Oct 2011, 07:24

Ok, we've gone off topic here. I'm going to move MM's pics and the comments to the friends and family part of the forum in its own thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2