George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art

+13
lovelylois
MM
sisieq
davidarochelle
melbert
blubelle
annemarie
Atalante
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
anon.4
pattygirl
cindigirl
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art Empty Re: Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2011, 00:50

See George Clooney's Girlfriend...Naked!

Wanna see something that only George Clooney is seeing these days?

We're talking about Stacy Keibler naked!

The former pro wrestler and Dancing With the Stars contestant stripped down to, well, nothing for a new book all about—ready for this—women's butts!

READ: George Clooney's Secret Tape of Evan Rachel Wood and...Justin Bieber?!

Keibler is featured in Culo by Mazzucco, a new 248-page coffee table book featuring backside-inspired photographs and art pieces by artist Raphael Mazzucco. Culo means buttocks in Italian.

And only we have the exclusive first look at Keibler's provocative image.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A photograph of Keibler from behind is seen under resin and gold-hued strokes of paint. While the profile of her face may not be instantly recognizable, it's definitely her.

She posted a G-rated pic of the image on WhoSay. "So excited for the release of CULO!!!" she wrote. "Raphael Mazzucco rocks! One of my fav photographers. Here's a sneak peek!"

Keibler, who has reportedly declined offers to pose for Playboy on more than one occasin, was shot by Mazzucco in June in Beverly Hills.

Edited by Sean "Diddy" Combs and Interscope and A&M Chairman Jimmy Iovine, some of the book's artwork was first seen last month during an episode of Entourage when Vince (Adrian Grenier) was being shot by Mazzucco.

The book's Nov. 22 release will be followed by a traveling gallery exhibition in the U.S. and overseas.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art Empty Re: Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 01:07

Thanks Cindy - First 'naked' pic. of Stacy. Maybe not the last.

Oh, here we go again with the butt shots. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art Empty Stacy Keibler poses naked - but it's for art

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 01:39

Found a site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A nude on first page of site. Also an interesting array of almost, poor girl even wears rags.
Because of type of site, couldn't import pic.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:03

God Damn, that is one toned ass! I bet quarters would bounce off that. Color me impressed. . .

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Sep 2011, 08:07

It's actually not that hard finding pictures of a near naked Stacy online for free! So no big deal really except the gold it's for art excuse she now has.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Sep 2011, 08:24

Yep, there are naked and near-naked pics of her. No law against it that I know of and that seems to be George's type.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:13

anon.4 wrote:God Damn, that is one toned ass! I bet quarters would bounce off that. Color me impressed. . .

lol! Some proverb: quarters would bounce off that.
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:23

LOL

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 14:49

Wow patty, that's some array of poses from Stacy. Not as outrageous as Eli though (no nippies). Noticed the Warren, NJ ladies, (so that's what the girls are doing now - anything for a buck). Embarassed

When I was that age I was bogged down with marriage and 2 kids. I think I missed my calling! LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:06

Now we know where G goes girlfriend shopping.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:23

bluebelle RFOL.

Yes, he comes to New Jersey.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:42

Can I move in with you Cindi and we'll put up a big sign for George to find us!!! I'll have to get new butt shots though - mine are outdated!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:27

Yes you can - we'll go to Bridgewater Commons and get new butt shots. Wait, I don't think he'd like mine either, too skinny. Or I can try to throw out my back like Eli and Stacy do and make it more prominent. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:45

cindigirl wrote:Yes you can - we'll go to Bridgewater Commons and get new butt shots. Wait, I don't think he'd like mine either, too skinny. Or I can try to throw out my back like Eli and Stacy do and make it more prominent. LOL

Cindi, haven't you been eating like you're supposed to be. That'll help fill out those butt cheeks somewhat.

I think I'd better come along as your chaperone to make sure the shots are tasteful. Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:55

patty, no, no, no - tasteful is not what G is looking for. Mel and I are going more for the Madonna lady of negotiable affection thing. LOL Hope Mel has a good sense of humor about this whole seduction thing.

I am eating like I'm supposed to and it's filling out my belly. Not my intention, have to do some squats so I can look more like Stacy.

Last edited by cindigirl on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:02; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:57

Oops forgot about the auto correction thing. But ya'll know what I mean.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:06

cindigirl wrote:patty, no, no, no - tasteful is not what G is looking for. Mel and I are going more for the Madonna lady of negotiable affection thing. LOL Hope Mel has a good sense of humor about this whole seduction thing.

I am eating like I'm supposed to and it's filling out my belly. Not my intention, have to do some squats so I can look more like Stacy.

We've got to try and reeducate him, show him that butts can be refined and classy. If he's really a butt man, he'll love them and give him a new perspective on what is available. I don't dig the Madonna thing. George needs some choices that aren't trampy and slutty and I'm sure you and Mel will fill the bill nicely. We know Mel has a good sense of humor or she wouldn't be here.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 01:48

I'm here!!!! Cindi, we can't be slutty with PattyGirl as our chaperone! However, as tasteful as we are, like PattyGirl said, we can reeducate him and he will learn to enjoy the finest things in life!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:48

melbert wrote:I'm here!!!! Cindi, we can't be slutty with PattyGirl as our chaperone! However, as tasteful as we are, like PattyGirl said, we can reeducate him and he will learn to enjoy the finest things in life!!

Thank you for understanding, Mel. You can be tastefully hot and sexy, naked and bold without being slutty. He really needs a change of scene, and maybe you've got a trick or two up your skirts (no sleeves) that can help prove your case. Willing to give it a go? Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 25 Sep 2011, 03:23

How do you know G likes derrieres? I do not comprehend his taste in females. Don't you think a few of them are using him "just a wee little bit?" And if you want to wear a thong bikini to the pool start walking several miles daily; physically painful I know but it saves on cab fare. Guaranteed it works. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 05:46

I'm ready, willing, and almost able PattyGirl!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:33

Saw cindigirl on TV last night doing her Victoria's Secret ad. Looked damn good. She lied about having a skinny butt. Hope she can be classy, though after doing that undies commercial.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:42

I'm aspiring to be one of the Warren, NJ cuties. Have to get permission from my kids first though.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 15:53

Do you think they'll mind? Maybe somewhat?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 16:12

Maybe somewhat. They don't even like to see me in a short skirt. Hey.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 17:09

Did you ever think you'd brought up such prudes?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 17:40

Don't know how they became prudes. When I became a mom I had to give up every other aspect of my life. In their eyes anyway. Don't tell them the way I really am, only you ladies know. Shhhhh. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 19:31

Oh, cindigirl, our lips are sealed. Poor things would probably die if they knew the real you. Laughing
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 20:41

davidarochelle wrote:How do you know G likes derrieres? I do not comprehend his taste in females. Don't you think a few of them are using him "just a wee little bit?" And if you want to wear a thong bikini to the pool start walking several miles daily; physically painful I know but it saves on cab fare. Guaranteed it works. Davida-Rochelle
Hi and welcome!! Hope you stick around as a male's POV is always welcomed.

To answer your Question Yes, we do think they are using him "just a wee little bit", LOL! When you find the time, you'll have to read the back history here.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 25 Sep 2011, 20:43

cindigirl wrote:Thanks Cindy - First 'naked' pic. of Stacy. Maybe not the last.

Oh, here we go again with the butt shots. LOL

What is with these chicks showing their tushes? Have they no respect for themselves?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 25 Sep 2011, 20:56

I saw a review of the book that they consider it like a coffee table book. See Stacy's butt will be on a coffee table.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:17

Keibler is featured in “Culo by Mazzucco”, a new 248-page coffee table book featuring backside-inspired photographs and art pieces by artist Raphael Mazzucco. Culo means buttocks in Italian.

Although I find the picture of naked Stacey very ‘artsy” the title is not a word that Italians would use for a "coffee table book" because it is a slang word and very vulgar. “Culo” is not really the Italian translation of “buttocks”, that would be “chiappe”, it is “ass” and in Italy, if said by children they would have their mouth washed with soap and water.

I had the feeling that Raphael Mazzucco was not a native born Italian and naturally Diddy is not. I checked his bio and he is Canadian born and raised. He only spent 3 years in Milan while working as a photographer, so I guess that’s when he picked up all the slang words.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:34

Wouldn't want anybody's Culo on my coffeetable. Will probably go over big in batchelor pads around the world. Great conversation starter among "the boys" during football games in front of that 60" flat HD plasma screen. Better put it away if the girlfriend is spending the night.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:42

First off - in all the photos we've seen past and just recently with George, is her culo really that big???

Second - wonder when she was added to the book - before or since dating George. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:52

Does is matter what size her culo is? It's a part of the book big or not.

I imagine it was a part of the book before all the publicity. It takes quite a bit of time to put together a book like that, and to add the picture of SK after the book was done, would be inconceivable. It's not like adding a page to a report. Don't know what the book looks like, but each photo does not sit alone. There is usually another on the backside, or if there is wording involved i.e. facts about the person in picture, which would be on the preceding page, that would mean redoing 4 pages. LOL!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:06

I imagine it was a part of the book before all the publicity. It takes quite a bit of time to put together a book like that, and to add the picture of SK after the book was done, would be inconceivable. It's not like adding a page to a report.
LOL, yes, I do know that, thank you. I was just posting a thought. No biggie.

Does anyone know when the book was released for sale, or is this just pre advertising? Depending on the date it was released, my new thought is that maybe someone was taken out of the book and Cray was added.

Does anyone know who are the other "celebrities" in the book? Just wondering how Cray was included and/or why. That's all.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:16

Sisieq, on Stacy's twitter:

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
So excited for the release of CULO!!! It arrives 11.22.11. Raphael Mazzucco rocks! One of my fav photographers Smile He... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30 Aug
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:23

"CULO" is due out, 11/22/11.
Looked on official site, and not one of the "ladies" included in the book is mentioned. That leads me to believe that it all came from SK camp. Just something to feed the fires of her story.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:24

melbert wrote:Sisieq, on Stacy's twitter:

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
So excited for the release of CULO!!! It arrives 11.22.11. Raphael Mazzucco rocks! One of my fav photographers Smile He... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

30 Aug

Thanks!

So still time to make changes to a book. Could have been a long time friend, but still could have been added because of George. Just posting my thoughts - like we all do.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 25 Sep 2011, 23:26

Sisieq (and all others) I am definitely born female; I just have an unusual name attached to my very feminine face and curvy body. I would post my thong bikini photo (don't know how I got the moniker "shy poster" but I don't want to be called a "show-off." It is still very hot (although not over 110) here in Las Vegas, and every time I choose to wear short-shorts and micro-mini skirts to deal with the heat like lots of other girls here I have to ignore certain comments. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Sep 2011, 23:49

“Culo” is not really the Italian translation of “buttocks”, that would be “chiappe”, it is “ass” and in Italy, if said by children they would have their mouth washed with soap and water.

yes
(a little less, today, bec it also mean luck, as ke kulo!)
anyway not a title to be proud of
unfortunately
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 23:51

davidarochelle wrote:Sisieq (and all others) I am definitely born female; I just have an unusual name
Well, LOL, that's what you get for not explaining.

(don't know how I got the moniker "shy poster"
Read here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 26 Sep 2011, 00:34

Thanks Sisieq for the clarification. Does anyone post their bio so I know who each of you are? You would not believe the descriptions I have read on some of the very humorous gossip sites re THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MONIKER ON COH. And what is G's true relationship with "Fat Actress?" "Enquiring" (sic) minds what to know. . .
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 26 Sep 2011, 01:06

I use the same name where ever I post, but I remain private about myself.

Actually this is the wrong thread about stuff like that. I suggest you make a new thread in the Party in the Kitchen section, which is non-George related and for general talk among the members.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Sep 2011, 05:36

sisieq wrote:So still time to make changes to a book. Could have been a long time friend, but still could have been added because of George.
Highly unlikely. These books take a long time to put together and it will have gone to print already if it's being distributed in November.

It sounds like she knows the photographer and got included on her own merits.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 26 Sep 2011, 05:57

Socimar in itallian culo is synonymous of sedere, culo is vulgar name . Chiappe is synonymous of natiche ( buttocks) . Mazzucco not wrong, you're wrong.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 Sep 2011, 10:43

Ok, Socimar, It's Me, lelacorb and any other Italian speakers: I really, really don't care about the exact, most precise translation of Culo and who is more correct. This is really a silly thing to argue about.

That's what the book is called whether you like it or not. If you have any further discussion, please do it in PMs and not here.

Thanks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 26 Sep 2011, 13:41

Katy I just wanted to specify that Mazzucco not wrong and has chosen an exact title for the book because you only see ass !!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 26 Sep 2011, 14:22

lelacorb wrote:Katy I just wanted to specify that Mazzucco not wrong and has chosen an exact title for the book because you only see ass !!!!!

Lela,
Agree 100% but still not a title for a coffee table book and Stacy getting so excited and tweeting everybody that "Il C..." is coming out in October.....I don't think the poor girl really knows how vulgar the name is and what she got herself into...or maybe she does??????

Katie,
Will not speak about it anymore PROMISE.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 26 Sep 2011, 15:31

SOCIM, no doubt, is definitely a title for a book vulgar vernacular. It 'best not to bother because the art is not art!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next