George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say?

+7
sandwiches
MyGirlKylie
Katiedot
fluffy
MM
it's me
lelacorb
11 posters

Go down

Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? Empty Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say?

Post by lelacorb Fri 16 Sep 2011, 12:23

dear Gee...............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? Empty Re: Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say?

Post by it's me Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:20

don't understand
isn't G Gee himself!?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say? Empty Re: Dear George, if Gee would like to read this forum what you say?

Post by MM Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:22

Big "G," little "o," GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GEORGE!! Gotta dash

Go get them, George

Last edited by MM on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:15; edited 1 time in total
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:27

boh Question

Suspect

well...
go G
but come Arrow here!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 16 Sep 2011, 13:39

Gee m'darling, if you want to live and have endless fun, laughter and extend your chuckle muscle!!.....come with me!!!! Love7
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Sep 2011, 14:01

ohhhhhhh wt...
FINALLY got it Rolling Eyes

it's the incipit!

Dear George
blablabla...

okkkei

Dear George
come here asap
or you'll find yourself in some BIIIIIIIIIIG trouble.

baci

so? did I do right?
Very Happy
anyway
the real letter is another
...hush hush....

Wink

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 16 Sep 2011, 14:06

Dear George

Contrary to appearances we're not all completely insane. Not completely.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Sep 2011, 14:08

HAHAHAHA!!!! you funny girl! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:04

Dear George,

I want to know your mind. How you think, what you think. How you figure out one shot to the next. I do that but it’s all in my head. I don’t really have to think about it, it just comes. Do you have to think about it? Sometimes I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and it’s there in my head. I didn’t even have a plan and BOOM it’s there. That’s what intrigues me about you. I want to know how you work. Not your little George that most “girls” are chasing after… although, I guess, little George would come with the package. Yikes!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:13

Katiedot wrote:Dear George

Contrary to appearances we're not all completely insane. Not completely.

Thumbs up!

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:14

Dear George,

Can I take a spin on one of your bikes?

Thanks,
Sammiches
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:18

Sandwiches, if you're going to ride with him, you'd better hold on tight. We all know he's a wild man. We've seen him more than once trying to "lose" Eli on his bike. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:20

cindigirl wrote:Sandwiches, if you're going to ride with him, you'd better hold on tight. We all know he's a wild man. We've seen him more than once trying to "lose" Eli on his bike. LOL

I'm not riding 'bitch'. He can sit on the back and hold on to me. Twisted Evil

Last edited by sandwiches on Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:28; edited 1 time in total
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:22

cindigirl wrote:Sandwiches, if you're going to ride with him, you'd better hold on tight.

I don't think there would be any problem with that. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:36

Sandwiches quote: "I'm not riding 'bitch'. He can sit in the back and hold on to me."

You go girl, you're tough!!!! I think G would like you.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Sep 2011, 15:52

nonononooooo
I'm too lazy
better to be carried around enjoying the sight

(of? guess by yourself...)

well said Cindy
you'r near to my spirit too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 16 Sep 2011, 16:16

cindigirl wrote:Sandwiches quote: "I'm not riding 'bitch'. He can sit in the back and hold on to me."

You go girl, you're tough!!!! I think G would like you.

I am a tomboy but I eat food so he would probably just like my personality. Wink
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 16 Sep 2011, 17:04

LOL wot are they supposed to eat? plain hair? Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 16 Sep 2011, 17:50

LOL! I meant that I'm not model skinny.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 17 Sep 2011, 16:22

Sandwiches, you crack me up!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Sep 2011, 23:19

Cinderella wrote:Dear George,

I want to know your mind. How you think, what you think. How you figure out one shot to the next. I do that but it’s all in my head. I don’t really have to think about it, it just comes. Do you have to think about it? Sometimes I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and it’s there in my head. I didn’t even have a plan and BOOM it’s there. That’s what intrigues me about you. I want to know how you work. Not your little George that most “girls” are chasing after… although, I guess, little George would come with the package. Yikes!

very well said Cindy I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 18 Sep 2011, 00:17

If George read this forum what would I want to say to him? Nothing. It'd be a waste of time. He hasn't paid attention to anything I've said in the last 8 years or so, why should he start now.

I've learned to let go of my indignation and just figure he's never going to change; the people who he is trying to help in Sudan may or may not suffer for it and since I can't make a difference I no longer see any reason to try.

Now I just watch the train wreck form, close my eyes for the really gory parts and then peek when I think the coast is clear.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 09:07

very often I thought he feels as some god

and wot scary me is
will he ever be punished for that?
and even if, how?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 09:49

At this rate...
He'll continue living an empty, shallow life.
And he'll never feel complete or genuinely happy!
Punished? Karma
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 09:58

no
he decided to stop

there are many things
I don't understand
as many I would be ready to understand

hi JC
who are u?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:24

Hi,
Just a curious cat. Love6
Let's see...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:39

well
not a kitty
I would say.....

ciaomiao
seeu
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:11

Yes, frisky kitty. Curious...about George. So visiting here. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 13:10

I see some dangerous feline

wot was? leopard never loose his dark spots?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 15:51

Sleep Arrhhh… Stretch…. Yawn… Meow cat

A leopard never changes its spots, so the saying goes. Its spots and patches maybe used to camouflage its presence while waiting to ensnare its prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 16:41

well

I would agree on being G's pray only

Cool

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 18 Sep 2011, 17:53

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH short post
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 19:18

it's me wrote:well

I would agree on being G's pray only

Cool

That's exactly what I was talking about... I would joyously be George’s prey! Bite me, George! lol!
It is said that a “cat” will gently take a “bite” and hold it for a few seconds. They say this is the equivalent of kissing… Love6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 21:15

it's me wrote:I see some dangerous feline

wot was? leopard never loose his dark spots?

harmless female pusssy cat who likes George Clooney too.
..not dangerous unless provoked Embarassed
then claws out
Sad
on the prowl .... pounce on prey... bite & scratch lip smack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:31

I'm more of a mountain lion... cat

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:38

just
yur 'cat' seems not so harmless...
and ready to jump
and (ayayayayay) BITE!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:39

cindy
don't think this cat kissing would be nice!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:40

[quote="Cinderella"]That's exactly what I was talking about... I would joyously be George’s prey! Bite me, George! It is said that a “cat” will gently take a “bite” and hold it for a few seconds. They say this is the equivalent of kissing… [quote]

It is supposed to be an equivalent of kissing. My cat does that all the time. In fact, she kissed/bit my daugher's toe last week. Ouch.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:44

Sorry everyone, it’s my kitten… she does it so gently! I think it’s sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 18 Sep 2011, 22:46

does G like to ...bite?
Shocked

hope little soft bites........ Bounce
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down