George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child?

Go down

George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child? Empty George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child?

Post by Admin Sat 05 Dec 2020, 20:53

Ahh, we love our bit of gossip denial, don't we?  Don't we?  Ok, just me then.  Here's gossip cop doing what gossip cop does best:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Still Arguing With Amal Over Adopting Another Child?

• Elyse Johnson

1:00 pm, December 5, 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Kathy Hutchins/Shutterstock.com)

Were George and Amal Clooney fighting over the decision to adopt a refugee child? Are the couple still not seeing eye to eye over the matter? A tabloid reported the spouses disagreed over the matter, leading Gossip Cop to investigate the report last year. Here’s an update on the peculiar tale.

George & Amal Clooney Butt Heads Over Adopting A Child?

Last December, OK! asserted Amal Clooney was so moved by the Iraqi refugees she worked with, she desired to take in one of their children. George, however, objected to the idea. According to an insider, the actor “believed that adopting a child who's been through so much would require extra time, love and care, and he doesn't think they can offer that kind of attention to a kid right now."

The source further revealed George and Amal Clooney “have very busy careers" and had their hands full with the twins, Alexander and Ella. But, the human rights lawyer was adamant the spouses would be able to handle a third child "even with everything they have going on." Yet, the tipster maintained the Up in the Air star refused to change his mind. "George felt it's not the right time to add to their family. It would just be too stressful,” the unnamed insider added.

Was Their A Fight In The Clooney Household? We Have The Answers

Here’s the truth behind the story. Though it is Amal Clooney’s job to work closely with refugees, young and old, the lawyer wasn’t persisting that she and George adopt one. At the time, Gossip Cop ran the report by a source close to the situation. Our impeccable source assured us the story was false. Also, George and Amal Clooney have stated they aren't having more children

Recently, the Clooney revealed his shock when he learned he was expecting twins.

I was up for one! I'm like, 'I'm old.' All of a sudden it's two and I literally ... it's hard to get me to not talk and I just stood there for like 10 minutes, just staring at this piece of paper going, 'What, two?!'

Simply put, the Clooneys won't be expanding their brood as the pair seem quite content with two kids. In regards to OK!, the tabloid is hardly reliable. Gossip Cop busted the publication several times for incorrectly reporting on George and Amal Clooney. For example, two years ago, the magazine alleged the Clooneys were having another set of twins.

Last May, the newspaper claimed Amal threatened to divorce George. Clearly, the tabloid is all over the place with its bogus accounts and shouldn’t be trusted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OUR VERDICT

Gossip Cop has determined this story is totally false.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down