George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
PICS : George out & about in LA EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

PICS : George out & about in LA

+13
bellybaby
watching
sisieq
Dexterdidit
MM
lucy
lelacorb
blubelle
fluffy
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
laetval
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PICS : George out & about in LA Empty PICS : George out & about in LA

Post by laetval Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:27

More pics at link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney took one of his motorcycles out for a spin in Studio City, CA yesterday. He is back to business stateside after spending the early part of the season at his Lake Como estate as he does every Summer. George Clooney also stepped out in Cancun to get an early start on promoting his October release The Ides of March, and the film festival also marked the actor's first appearance since splitting with Elisabetta Canalis in June.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by laetval on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 14:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the title of the thread)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

PICS : George out & about in LA Empty Re: PICS : George out & about in LA

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:04

Looks like business as usual with him, out for a night ride He looks so serious. Thanks laetval.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:11

I like the all black on his bike! I'd like to see the side view.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:18

I agree, hope we get to see the side view. In that 2nd pic, I detect a hint of smirk.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:25

MyGirlKylie wrote: I agree, hope we get to see the side view. In that 2nd pic, I detect a hint of smirk.

You're right MyGirl, there is just a slight hint of a smirk there. Although he's not nearly as good at it as his ex Eli. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:25

Thanks Laevtal, He looks serious but mighty fine. Just concentrating on the road! Unusal to be riding alone?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:28

cindigirl wrote:
You're right MyGirl, there is just a slight hint of a smirk there. Although he's not nearly as good at it as his ex Eli. LOL

Well now, there is a difference between a smirk and smout. LOL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:28

I think he's just trying to unwind after a hard day of editing, or making a commercial?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:31

He's probably trying to not get killed out on the road and is concentrating. Plus, smiling means he'll get bugs in his teeth. Laughing

I ride alone all the time.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:35

@MyGirl - you're right, smout versus smirk LOL.

@sandwiches - I didn't think about the bug in the mouth aspect. That would be yucky.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 21 Jul 2011, 15:37

Those bugs hurt! lol

Its hard enought to concentrate in normal mototrcycle riding situations. I can imagine how frustrating it must be with a pack of paps following you, darting in front of you to get a pic.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 21 Jul 2011, 16:26

This has been a strange summer for him. In the past he has done editing on his films in Como. It seemed like he arranged his calendar so he could spend several months. This summer he has hardly been there. I wonder if the Eli breakup has anything to do with it or if he really is selling his house there.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jul 2011, 16:30

Does anyone know, is Eli in Italy or LA? I'm just wondering if G is in LA to avoid her in Italy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 16:35

Yay!! Clooney fix! Give Flowers2 Thanks, Laetval!! Sofa bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jul 2011, 16:56

Since it was left by Ely seems to be very unhappy, his eyes not smiling over his mouth and forced smiles only. I've never seen photos so sad even when he was seriously ill after the incident when it had turned "Siryana".
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:00

I vote staying in LA cause it would be harder for her to stop by with" I was just in the neighborhood " excuse. Thanks laetval you sweetie pie, what a surprise had stepped away from the computer for a couple hours to get some work done and come back to find my favorite man all alone on a bike! YEA!!!!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:14

lelacorb wrote:Since it was left by Ely seems to be very unhappy, his eyes not smiling over his mouth and forced smiles only. I've never seen photos so sad even when he was seriously ill after the incident when it had turned "Siryana".

You're dreamin', girl! Sleep Wake up! sunny I've ridin on a bike for years and you really don't have time to smile except when you're driving in the countryside. The paps, you never know where they are going to buzz to get that next picture. Don’t you remember seeing paps cruising around stars vehicles? I know you have! But I still love ya Lelacorb! Peace!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:20

blubelle wrote:This has been a strange summer for him. In the past he has done editing on his films in Como. It seemed like he arranged his calendar so he could spend several months. This summer he has hardly been there. I wonder if the Eli breakup has anything to do with it or if he really is selling his house there.

I think that, with the editing of IOM and the Gravity film that he is doing at the same time, I really don't think that he has major time for summer fun in Como. It might be different next year.

Besides, it will be a cold day in Hades when George sells his Lake Como villa.

Last edited by MM on Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:23

I think you're right Cindella, he kind of has that "Oh crap there's the paps again" look on his face. That, coupled with the stress of trying not to hit them would make anyone serious.

Lela, do you really think he misses Eli? Mainly because he spent months away from her earlier this year and managed to smile then.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:15

cindigirl wrote:I think you're right Cindella, he kind of has that "Oh crap there's the paps again" look on his face. That, coupled with the stress of trying not to hit them would make anyone serious.

Lela, do you really think he misses Eli? Mainly because he spent months away from her earlier this year and managed to smile then.

When George was in Cincinnati this winter filming IOM, Eli was here, and she was in Augusta KY visiting a local bakery. Later, Nick, Nina, George, and Eli went for dinner at Caproni's, which is a restaurant in Newport, KY
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:11

[quote="MM"][quote="cindigirl"]I think you're right Cindella, he kind of has that "Oh crap there's the paps again" look on his face. That, coupled with the stress of trying not to hit them would make anyone serious.

Lela, do you really think he misses Eli? Mainly because he spent months away from her earlier this year and managed to smile then.[/quote]

When George was in Cincinnati this winter filming IOM, Eli was here, and she was in Augusta KY visiting a local bakery. Later, Nick, Nina, George, and Eli went for dinner at Caproni's, which is a restaurant in Newport, KY[/quote]

MM, thanks for the info. Was she there all the time? I thought she went for a quick visit. Didn't she go to Sanremo Festival? I believe she was also photographed walking the dogs in LA before award season, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:18

From what I know she only flew in that weekend when the awards were going on. I believe she was overseas most the time and then in LA.

And lets not make this sighting of George about Eli. If you want to talk about Eli, you can in the "ex section". LOL

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:37

chill out Cinderella! Whistle that's what I thought too, one night weekend only, lol!

Have you checked the other pics on popsugar? I think he looks upset in one of them, WTF face to the paparazzi, Thumbs up!

Laetval, thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 22 Jul 2011, 01:37

George has been pretty good at hiding and might be cranky he got caught it works out well for him though. Pics of Eli frolicking in Italy and pics of him in LA show they arent together. Eli was in Augusta for a weekend tops other then that she wasn't around at all. George is serious when he works and I doubt he is pining for her he spent that much time away from her he is used to her not being around. He has a lot on his mind and trying not to swallow bugs. Second pic he is smirking! Maybe they have a deal and when she shows up in LA George will show up back in Italy. LOL He wouldn't sell the Villa especially with this market! Besides if George always sold his house after a breakup he would have been through a lot of houses by now! Thanks L for the find!

Last edited by Dexterdidit on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 01:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling)
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 22 Jul 2011, 01:57

LOL! Who smiles while driving in traffic! Mad

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jul 2011, 02:01

Does or has George ever smiled at the paps while driving his bike? He's probably afraid they will cause an accident.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 22 Jul 2011, 09:38

When I write that George is not as sad as I never saw him after his separation, does not mean it's still in love with her, but it might be for different reasons! In Italy the newspapers are saying (gossip, but sometimes it's the truth) strange things going on at Villa Oleandra, when there was Ely, George went to bed at Villa d'Este in Cernobbio with a lawyer. And if the sadness was his fear of what Ely might say? I hope that your sadness is due to love lost!If he had broken the relationship because he was tired of her, would not be locked in the house for a month, would not look so sad, but (like all of us) would be relaxed. When a person sends 60 smss the day before the other, not leaving the next day. If you are tired of looking for a person to communicate with you shortly.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:27

George hasn't been locked in the house he has been editing Ides and doing a commercial he may off even been in Darfur he was supposed to go there in July. I don't buy the rubbish the Chi editor says and maybe those messages were him trying to get her to understand why he breaking up! George is working on a couple of projects he isn't out relaxing by the beach unlike Eli he actually has work to do! I doubt he is that worried from all the split stories it becomes clear he was trying to break it off for months and she didn't want it to happen. The stories from his side paint a very different picture it seems he is more relaxed and relieved it is over he is just working hard! Eli doesn't look so upset she has been seen out and about having fun, I don't think either really miss each other. But she will be missing the attention of the paps!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:36

OK mag has a couple of extra shots of George on bike - all pretty much the same though as the ones we have seen. The above link to Popsugar has 5 pictures, OK mag has 7 pictures.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:05

I simply don't buy the 60 messages a day. COuld be other guys and Eli said to the Chi guy it was George (LOL) or maybe it was George just p*ssed off at her because she hadn't reached an agreement in the split... don't know... a man sending 60 messages a day, he either is obssessed or he has nothing to do in his life... No wonder Eli was holding her cell phone in her last appearances for the paparazzi. She really wanted us to believe she was communicating with George at all times. Please...

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:21

Who knows if he sent that many messages, the end result is he broke up with her. When you are deeply in love with someone and are mourning the loss of that person you find ways to get back together, if he wanted her back I'm sure he'd find a way. Staying in Como would be an easy way to be close so much easier for them to reconnect, but he's in LA far away from Eli.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:43

Agreed. If he wanted to be with her, he would be. Plain and simple as that.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 22 Jul 2011, 14:07

I'm going with MyGirl on this one.....and the texts? How does this guy know who sent them and how many and what they said? Oh, Eli told him....yeah, nuff said.
I think George always has looked happier when not around Eli, and the recent pics prove that. Just cuz he's not smiling while riding doesn't mean he's not happy.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 23 Jul 2011, 03:12

RE the texting issue - if he won't go and stay at the home of the woman he is dating due to the possibility of being of being recorded and then exploited, do you really think he would send texts that could be saved and then quoted by an ex in an interview for a nice little paycheck?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 17:44

watching wrote:RE the texting issue - if he won't go and stay at the home of the woman he is dating due to the possibility of being of being recorded and then exploited, do you really think he would send texts that could be saved and then quoted by an ex in an interview for a nice little paycheck?

Agreed! And the 60 or so messages, I think that was her team trying to tell her how to progress. They knew something wasn’t right with the relationship as soon as George started avoiding her. They were giving her advice and it wasn’t good advice! I would have fired every one of them the very day they broke-up! Nothing like trusting in something that’s not trustworthy!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 23 Jul 2011, 17:49

Good point - has anybody thought that she may have just texted HIM 60 messages and no repy from him? In that case, the 60 texts may be true.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Jul 2011, 04:36

If I can the the only dissenting voice, we've seen him sitting next to the pool when he was filming Men Who Sstar at Goats, texting like crazy (feet paddling away) so we know he does text and often.

Lisa Snowdon also said he liked to 'sext' her (sexy text messages).

Did George text her 60 times in one day? Dunno. Chi is far from a reliable source but others on set also said that she kept being interrupted because of messages on her phone.

Fan fiction - which most of these comments in this thread are - is also not a reliable source.

Just cuz he's not smiling while riding doesn't mean he's not happy.
Totally agree, and yet, if he's not smiling when he's photographed with Betty, then he's instantly proclaimed unhappy and anyone who says what you've just said gets shot down in flames.

If he wants to be with her, then he would be. If he doesn't want, then he'll break up with her. They were together for two years, so what does that say about their relationship?

No break up goes easily, no matter how shallow the relationship was - and I don't think George was ever head over heels in love with her, although clearly he must have liked her to want to spend two years together.

Why is it so important for us to believe that he didn't text Betty?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:34

I think its very plausible that he sent that many texts. Its not hard to rack up 50 or 60 texts at one time. You only get like 160ish characters per text. That adds up pretty quick.

And I don't think he looks unhappy in those pics. To me, that's a serious/annoyed/I'm concentrating on not running over the paps kind of face. Not to mention that those pics could have been snapped in mili-seconds of succession. Those DSLR cameras fire off several shots per second so these could have been snapped in a matter of a minute or two. He could be smiling the rest of the ride, for all we know. Basically, what I'm saying is that its impossible to judge whether someone is happy or not just by looking at a handful of pics on the internet. Besides, no one smiles all the time anyways. Even if they are deliriously happy. LOL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 24 Jul 2011, 15:49

And, he does say his usual banter with the paps. He doesn't yell at them, just says "be careful, have a good night, etc". I agree, he doesn't look unhappy.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:10

My comment wasnt about whether or not he texts her or anybody else, just discussing the spin put on it by this person - it's all in the point of view - Eli was getting all these texts, - could be all from George - and he assumed they were all these "lovey" texts from George - like he couldn't be without her. Truth is, we don't know who they were from, or what they said. And shame on Eli for not being professional enough to be able to leave her phone alone when she's working. No wonder she doesn't have people knocking down her door for work...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:15

This thread is about George out and about in LA. I don't know about y'all but I'm getting sick to death of all threads turning to talk about Eli.

The bitch is history can we keep discussions about her to her headlined threads that way those of us who DON'T want to discuss her any longer can avoid it? Thanks.

Yea I'm in one of my moods.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 16:20

LornaDoone wrote:This thread is about George out and about in LA. I don't know about y'all but I'm getting sick to death of all threads turning to talk about Eli.

The bitch is history can we keep discussions about her to her headlined threads that way those of us who DON'T want to discuss her any longer can avoid it? Thanks.

Yea I'm in one of my moods.

Thank you LornaDoone! I'm with you! But I may comment on her on HER threads. Our George deserves threads of HIS own! IMO - I hope I don't get someone mad for agreeing! cat Meow

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:49

@I agree with MGK George is not fond of paps following while riding his bike, remember that incident near his home in LA (after the NY accident) where he stopped his bike got off and told the paps off! After that no wonder he doesn't smile.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 18:52

Yes I saw that video. I think he was telling them how dangerous it was when they follow him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2011, 20:23

The paps are like mosquitos and we know how hee feels about them too Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 25 Jul 2011, 04:08

I'm getting senile. I could have sworn I saw George on his m/c in my town today. Which is utterly impossible given how far away I live from him and he'd have to be crazy to drive down this way!

But I have seen him on his bike in Studio City. Been a while but the last time was when I stopped at New Kids then went up to see some relatives that live near Laurel in VV. There he was ALONE on his bike on Ventura. If I'd had any balls I would have stopped traffic, rolled down my window and said hello. (He was making a left turn and I was in the left lane going the opposite direction so it would have worked.) Okay, there would have been a lot of pissed off drivers behind me but who cares!

I just didn't have the balls! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jul 2011, 04:51

Always wondered what I would do in that circumstance, would I be that person and just go for it, or would I leave the famous person alone? Once when I was a teen some friends and I were cruising Hollywood Blvd.(Yes I grew up in LA ) and we saw the actor Joel Grey in a dry cleaners, so we pulled over to the curb and just sat there in the car staring at him, when he noticed us he walked up to the window and stuck his tongue out at us. We were so embarrassed, guess that's what it means to be star struck, I hope never to do that again. For George I'm not sure I could stop myself.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Mon 25 Jul 2011, 11:53

Last year I was so lucky to meet Victor Watkins at an awards-ceremony and after the ceremony he came up to me to tell me that my little black bear was his favourite and I was not even able to say a word.
Now I have to say I really like Victor, but it's nothing compared to how much I like George, so I think I wouldn't be able to talk to him, I would just enjoy seeing him live and hope that he would address me.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:36

I met Russell Crowe years ago I had no trouble talking to him but it was before he became really big and I thought he was a wombat! Probably would blush I have the naturally red cheeks anyway and it would get worse and I wouldn't be able to talk either. I do think George is good in these sorts of situations and maybe he could put me at ease I wouldn't be able to walk so if he hangs around he would have plenty of time. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:58

Jack N. is famous for saying " just treat me like I'm human". They all have to get use to people acting goofy when coming face to face some do it better than others, it must be tough to learn how to handle those awkward moments.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next