George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Your relationship with George would go like...... EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Your relationship with George would go like......

+7
melbert
MyGirlKylie
Henway
Coco
cindigirl
Dior
fluffy
11 posters

Go down

Your relationship with George would go like...... Empty Your relationship with George would go like......

Post by fluffy Wed 20 Jul 2011, 08:43

If you had a relationship with the lovely George, tell it here through as few words as possible but using smilies. Mine would be like -
Very Happy Laughing Wink I love you then of course Basketball Give Flowers then Love2 Love7 Humping and finally Hug1 Loud hailer Zzzzz 10 out of 10

now show me yours!!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Your relationship with George would go like...... Empty Re: Your relationship with George would go like......

Post by Dior Wed 20 Jul 2011, 09:25

My relationship with George would go like:

No in bed before Wedding and that's why he would Run for the hills after the first Love5
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Your relationship with George would go like...... Empty Re: Your relationship with George would go like......

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2011, 15:42

Bathtub

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 20 Jul 2011, 15:52

Cinderella, I still LOL at your emoticon.

My relationship with George would go something like this Drunk Only way to stay sane.

However, Eli's relationship with George was Angry
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Wed 20 Jul 2011, 18:57

Dior wrote:My relationship with George would go like:

No in bed before Wedding and that's why he would Run for the hills after the first Love5

I\'m with stupid Curse our morals!

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 20 Jul 2011, 19:14

As I am blonde and still a (Clooney) virgin, please do not expect any intelligence....
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 20 Jul 2011, 19:44

farao Quarrel 1 $ Question lip smack Gunslinger cheers

In Words-
Grandpa(George) can I have some money? All of it! YaY!

That would be my relationship with George. hahahahha

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2011, 20:49

Basketball Love3 Drink 3 cheers Good night

sports - dance- drink - celebrate and goodbye

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 20 Jul 2011, 21:09

LOL, these are great! Mine would look like:
Love5 Love2 Drink 3 in bed Basketball Drink 3 Kinky in bed Humping Good night Zzzzz

LMAO. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 21 Jul 2011, 01:51

OK, mine would be:

in bed in bed in bed Wedding Love7 in bed in bed in bed
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 02:44

melbert wrote:OK, mine would be:

Okay Melbert, tell us the truth why don’t you! Group

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 21 Jul 2011, 02:58

Cinderella - the Melbert don't lie!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:10

Cinderella wrote:

Okay Melbert, tell us the truth why don’t you! Group
Yeah Right

Cinderella - the Melbert don't lie!!!!

lol! LOL!

Melbert, weren't you talking about friends with benefits the other day? Why the heck you put the marriage there? Bounce
I think you meant to put just in bed right? Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 21 Jul 2011, 07:40

Well, I didn't want everyone to think I was just "easy".
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Thu 21 Jul 2011, 07:53

Melbert, if you turn this around, it looks quite unique and pretty serious:

Wedding Wedding Wedding in bed Love7 Wedding Wedding Wedding
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 21 Jul 2011, 09:03

Quite an insight ladies!!! You all have a high moral standard, some of us would just settle for stricking lucky!!! Love3
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Jul 2011, 12:28

when I first see him Shocked he may be Loud hailer directing a film, but probably not Lightsabre fight a Star Wars or The Matrix Matrix remake.

I would be all, "Hey you!" Hello! and he'd be Give hearts

Our first date would involve a Basketball match, or maybe Love3. It would definitely involve Drink 2 and he would bring Give Flowers.

It would end with a Hug1 hug and a passionate Love4 smooch.

As we get to know each other, I'm sure he'd play poisson davril a few practical jokes and maybe affraid shock me or even make me Tears of frustration cry.

Eventually though, he'd make me Make happy happy again (and maybe throw in a free back rub).

We might go on a cruise together Titanic

Sometimes we'd do crazy stuff, like Do battle dress up and go to battle re-enactments or get attacked by dragons One for Merlin!

But sometimes we'd do every day stuff like Laughing out loud watch TV or go furniture shopping in IKEA Sofa bounce

We'd spend a lot of time doing Censored and also a lot of Humping because you know what? it really is This big

Thank you and Good night

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

ROTFLOL that was great Katie!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lella_la_bella Thu 21 Jul 2011, 16:11

king~ Wedding ~ Gone to heaven queen
Lella_la_bella
Lella_la_bella
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 16:22

You know what I find it awesome? some of us choosing the wedding emoticon to your relationship with him and we all know, more than anybody else, his feelings towards marriage! Run for the hills LOL! Love3

@Melbert: you are not just easy! you are the only one here training to be Mrs. Clooney. You deserve it! Love5 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:20

@Katie LOVED IT!!! ROTFLMBO
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Jul 2011, 18:18

Well, I had to find a use for some of those emoticons! They were feeling quite unloved!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:35

LOL @ LL about using the marriage emoticon. I purposely left that out because I know his feelings about it and quite frankly, if I ever get rid of the hubby I have, I don't want another...even George. I'll just go for the in bed until one of us Stretchered out

ROTFLMAO @ Katie's story. Love it! Especially this part This big Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:49

Pure awesomeness, Katie ! I guess I was the only one who chose to have fun with him without any kissing, etc. Oh, well... I am too old for him and he is too old for me :cheers: :lol!: :luv3:

ps: I removed Katie's comment since the quote didn't work... :/

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 03:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Havin trouble with the quotes...)

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Fri 22 Jul 2011, 00:30

my relationship with George would go like

Very Happy Embarassed I love you Love6 Love5 Love4 Love7 and then Run for the hills as usual XD
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down