George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry

2 posters

Go down

Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry Empty Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry

Post by Donnamarie Thu 28 Feb 2019, 00:38

i don’t have a link to this announcement.  I got an email from John Prendergast announcing the change of name of Not On Our Watch to The Sentry.  His letter said the change better reflects its mission and goals.  Prendergast signed the letter as Co-Founder and Executive Director. George, Don Cheadle and Matt Damon are on the Board of Directors.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry Empty Re: Not On Our Watch has changed its name to The Sentry

Post by party animal - not! Thu 28 Feb 2019, 14:40

This is really good becos it means they've all joined forces to fight the corrupted governments and leaders and follow the money and create some bigger headlines. Great!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down