George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George at Halloween Party part Ii

+11
lelacorb
Donnamarie
PigPen
What Would He Say
Lilia
Doug Ross
it's me
benex
ladybugcngc
annemarie
party animal - not!
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 Empty Re: George at Halloween Party part Ii

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 30 Oct 2018, 22:16

annemarie wrote:If you can't find any there probably aren't any. I don't think that was George he said he was home with the kids the night of that first party.
Is that when he joked about taking crap out of a baby's diaper?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George at Halloween Party part Ii - Page 2 Empty Re: George at Halloween Party part Ii

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Oct 2018, 23:12

Yes that is when he was talking about the party and he said he was home .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 31 Oct 2018, 01:49

annemarie wrote:Yes that is when he was talking about the party and he said he was home .
You can't believe everything you read.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 31 Oct 2018, 03:02

.........or anything George actually says?

Also ponder this - he could just as easily have been in NYC doing the nappy change - under five hours in a private plane to Las Vegas...........Does it matter?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 31 Oct 2018, 03:19

party animal - not! wrote:.........or anything George actually says?

Also ponder this - he could just as easily have been in NYC doing the nappy change - under five hours in a private plane to Las Vegas...........Does it matter?
It seems to matter to you.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 31 Oct 2018, 08:06

I tend to believe him, he has never attended the party in Los Angeles. As a representative of the company I don't see him going as a moose he would need to be seen by the paps it is part of his job.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 31 Oct 2018, 12:37

Ladybug - You're the one who seems obsessed with the moose costume. No one else cares. The rest of us take George's word for which party he went to - and our own eyes for what he wore. If you really can't let this go, why don't you write to George and ask him? I'm sure you can find an address for him somewhere online.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 31 Oct 2018, 12:55

Then pass it

Thanks

I anyway saw
The moose costume
On Getty imgs

Under they say it was him
But
Who can really say so ?

He could have been him
So
Why hide?

It could have been
Anyone

But I   am sure
If he wants
He can go
Unseen

You know

Popping out into different places on earth
No one saw him arriving to I dunno
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 31 Oct 2018, 14:17

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - You're the one who seems obsessed with the moose costume. No one else cares. The rest of us take George's word for which party he went to - and our own eyes for what he wore. If you really can't let this go, why don't you write to George and ask him? I'm sure you can find an address for him somewhere online.
Lizzy you seem to have taken bits and pieces of post I've made and came up with a theory.

Whoever came as a Moose, to whatever party they showed up to is the funniest thing I have seen in a loooooooooong time.  Yes I want to know who showed up as a Moose.  If anybody knows please let me know.

I have never questioned what party George Clooney showed up to.  And frankly, to be honest I don't care.

Unlike you, I take George Clooney's words with a grain of salt.  He seems to speak with a "play on words" to avoid answering direct questions.  Often times he's joking.  Also the media, specifically print media will stretch his words to make the story interesting.  You have every right to believe everything George Clooney says and everything you read.

I do know where George Clooney's publicist office is.  If I wanted to write him I would drop a letter by his office.  I'm sure it would get to him.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 31 Oct 2018, 14:27

Ladybug - Why is it that every time someone answers one of your questions you turn the conversation into an argument?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 31 Oct 2018, 14:39

LizzyNY wrote:Ladybug - Why is it that every time someone answers one of your questions you turn the conversation into an argument?
Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 31 Oct 2018, 16:23

I'd like to know that as well, we answer your question you don't agree with the answer. 
We see and read the same things you do none of us know him personally.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 31 Oct 2018, 17:19

annemarie wrote:I'd like to know that as well, we answer your question you don't agree with the answer. 
We see and read the same things you do none of us know him personally.
Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by starlove Thu 01 Nov 2018, 00:28

The Moose is George Clooney wire images have two pics and if you focus on the eye of the Moose the right one you can see George's eye .

I think his long fingers and phone are same in those pics .

Last edited by starlove on Thu 01 Nov 2018, 00:57; edited 1 time in total

starlove
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Nov 2018, 00:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eye
Maybe

Hands no
No ring anyway
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Thu 01 Nov 2018, 01:04

Poor old Moose, whoever he is, looks hunted...he should look haunted not hunted...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 01 Nov 2018, 06:28

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eye
Maybe

Hands no
No ring anyway
I agree with you it's me, I don't think it is George Clooney.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 01 Nov 2018, 21:37

I find this conversation sooo amoosing!  

The moose in question doesn’t have a brown eye.  George has brown eyes...
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 01 Nov 2018, 21:42

Donnamarie wrote:I find this conversation sooo amoosing!  

The moose in question doesn’t have a brown eye.  George has brown eyes...
Razz   rollingsmiley Yahooooo
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 02 Nov 2018, 06:20

When I watched the moose pic, the eye and hand doesn't look any familiar to me.

But even if it should be George, it was his (or let's say the person who's dressed as a moose) decision to be unrecognized. So, unless this person speaks out, we'll never know who it is, and that's fine for me. 
Remember: If it is a celebrity like George, he can't go anywhere without being identified, photographed, asked for selfies and autographs and questions. So I guess it's pretty nice for them to be able to dress in a way which is normal - at least one night a year - and nobody knows who you are.
When Bono had his bike accident in Central Park a few years ago, he was dressed as a rabbi - and he's not identifiable as easy as George.

So my suggestion is: Whoever this person is, he wanted to be incognito. And I accept that and do not guess why it has to be George or can't be George, and if it's him why Amal is not with him, oh, they must have broken up, or even better, Amal is pregnant again and doesn't feel well. Or...
That's not my style, but I'm not a gossip fan anyway.

Last edited by carolhathaway on Fri 02 Nov 2018, 06:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 02 Nov 2018, 17:15

PigPen wrote:I appreciate many of you think the drinking in the cockpit video is amusing.    

With several instances of US pilots being arrested for drinking when assigned to pilot a flight,trying to gain access to the cockpit when under the influence, .. I think George showed immaturity and very poor judgement.
Just proving my point... then I'll let sleeping dogs lay...

[size=47]A Japanese Pilot Was Arrested After Being Caught Nearly 10 Times Over Legal Alcohol Limit[/size]

Eli Meixler

13 hrs ago
A Japan Airlines copilot was arrested in London earlier this week after he was found to nearly ten times over the legal alcohol limit shortly before takeoff.

The tipsy copilot, identified as Katsutoshi Jitsukawa, was arrested Sunday at London’s Heathrow Airport after a test administered just 50 minutes before takeoff revealed the level of alcohol in his system, the BBC reports. He was detected by the sensitive nose of a crew bus driver, who smelled alcohol and reported him to police, according to Japanese broadcaster NHK.

A test later revealed that Jitsukawa had 189mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood, nearly 10 times the U.K.’s legal limit of 20 mg for pilots, according to the BBC. He had been scheduled to serve on a flight to Tokyo, which took off just over an hour late. Jitsukawa was not aboard.

Jitsukawa, 42, attributed the elevated alcohol levels to a bout of serious drinking the previous night in his [url=http://i.viglink.com/?key=1779361d4a956134e030a7c269533d19&insertId=d2e3cebfedd525b9&type=CD&exp=-100%3ACILITE%3A2&libId=jo0a02fe01016ga7000DAj5mzwbfr&cuid=AAnYIu|us|tra|ar|travelnews|Time&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.msn.com%2Fen-us%2Ftravel%2Fnews%2Fa-japanese-pilot-was-arrested-after-being-caught-nearly-10-times-over-legal-alcohol-limit%2Far-BBPeY7c&v=1&iid=d2e3cebfedd525b9&out=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tripadvisor.com%2F&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.msn.com%2Fen-us%3Finst%3D1&title=A Japanese Pilot Was Arrested After Being Caught Nearly 10 Times Over Legal Alcohol]hotel[/url] bar and room, according to NHK.

He appeared in court in London on Thursday and pleaded guilty to exceeding the alcohol limit, according to the BBC. He is expected to remain in custody until his sentencing on Nov. 29.

The airline issued an apology, promising “immediate actions to prevent any future occurrence.” It also announced it would roll out a more sophisticated breathalyzer systemto monitor its pilots’ alcohol overseas later this month, according to NHK. The new system, which is already in place for Japanese domestic flights, will send test results back to Japan in real time.

Japan’s Transport Ministry also responded to the incident, promising to institute a national standard for pilot blood-alcohol levels. Previously, the country had allowed airlines to set individual thresholds.

In a separate case last week, Japanese domestic airline All Nippon Airways was forced to apologize after five flights were delayed by a hungover pilot, the Associated Press reports.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 Nov 2018, 14:07

Not sure if we have this:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 03 Nov 2018, 14:21

Already posted IMO but great
Love it
Thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 03 Nov 2018, 16:23

Thanks PAN. I hadn't seen it before. Can't help but wonder why Amal didn't go to either party. You'd think she could spare a couple of hours to keep him company if she was in the vicinity - or maybe she was too busy working and left the kids with him and the nannies in LA. Not really my business but curious.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 03 Nov 2018, 16:46

I'm going to go with Amal is the Moose.  Investigative reporting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 Nov 2018, 18:42

Well, Lizzy, if it were me and I'd been away teaching at the law school etc in NYC my preference would be to be with my children quite honestly.

But I think they take turns - she's been at law events and now he's doing his business thing -and bear in mind she went last year and he didn't. As he said why have children if you hand them to somebody else to bring up? 'What's the point in that?'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 03 Nov 2018, 19:34

I think she was probably with the kids and didn't attend either party. I certainly don't think she was in the moose costume
It looked hot and was probably uncomfortable. She would have no reason to to not show herself at the party.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 03 Nov 2018, 19:43

I think she's the moose. The evidence is pretty convincing.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sat 03 Nov 2018, 20:09

party animal - not! wrote:Well, Lizzy, if it were me and I'd been away teaching at the law school etc in NYC my preference would be to be with my children quite honestly.

But I think they take turns - she's been at law events and now he's doing his business thing -and bear in mind she went last year and he didn't. As he said why have children if you hand them to somebody else to bring up? 'What's the point in that?'
I thought the children were in Los Angeles with George Clooney and the Nanny.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 03 Nov 2018, 21:41

No one knows where any of them are. They could all be in Los Angeles or in New York. All we know is that Amal is
teaching in New York and George had been in Los Angeles. The one thing we can be sure of is they do a lot of flying.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 04 Nov 2018, 00:07

Didn't mean to start a kerfuffle. I just assumed that she'd head out to LA at least for the weekend and, if she was there (and I'm thinking she was since the kids were there), she could spare a couple of hours to go to a party with her husband. Like I said, not really my business.

The one thing I'm pretty sure of: she'd never be caught out in that moose outfit!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 04 Nov 2018, 23:01

Maybe there was a Halloween party for Hollywood babies, and Amal took the twins and hung out with the star moms while George took a break from changing diapers.

Haven't seen the moose in question, but I'd bet my right leg (the good one) that it wasn't Amal.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 04 Nov 2018, 23:07

Way2Old - You're not missing much. Looks like a moth-eaten high school mascot! Hardly Mrs. Clooney's style - or his, for that matter. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 05 Nov 2018, 02:43

I got this one .... it’s 11pm LA time... babies are a bye-byes snug and peaceful... the wife just phoned to say goodnight, as she is going late night shopping at Barneys (she has to go sometime)....

Just as you turn the kitchen light off.... you remember Halloween’s gone by ..... now where is that Moose costume???
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 05 Nov 2018, 02:45

Nobody will ever know shh...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2