George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding

5 posters

Go down

Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding Empty Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding

Post by party animal - not! Thu 04 Oct 2018, 23:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding Empty Re: Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Oct 2018, 00:22

[size=34]Princess Eugenie's fiancé Jack Brooksbank will serve his own alcohol at their royal wedding reception at Windsor Castle - but is George Clooney pouring the drinks (again)? asks SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE[/size]

By SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 17:21 EDT, 4 October 2018 | UPDATED: 17:21 EDT, 4 October 2018

Princess Eugenie’s fiance, Jack Brooksbank, is proving a most enterprising businessman.
I can reveal that the 32-year-old has arranged for guests at his wedding reception next Friday to be served with Casamigos tequila, the label co-founded by Hollywood star George Clooney and of which Jack is the Europe brand ambassador.
‘I’ve not been kept out of all the planning. I get to decide some things. I’m in charge of drinks and we’ll be serving Casamigos,’ he tells me at the launch of Harry’s Bar, James Street.
Jack will marry Eugenie, the 28-year-old daughter of the Duke of York and Sarah Ferguson, next week at St George’s Chapel in Windsor, followed by receptions at Windsor Castle and Royal Lodge.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+5

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank in the Picture Gallery at Buckingham Palace in London after they announced their engagement
Last year, Jack set up a company called Jack Brooksbank Ltd, which distributes alcoholic drinks.
And his tequilas were being served at the Chiltern Firehouse in Frieze week where Roman Abramovich’s ex-wife Dasha Zhukova and Duran Duran’s Nick Rhodes were at a party co-hosted by Old Etonian art dealer Jay Jopling and Andre Balazs.
Brooksbank learned his trade in a string of Chelsea pubs frequented by Prince Harry and became club manager at the favourite royal Mayfair nightspot Mahiki. When Clooney attended Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding at St George’s Chapel in the spring, the actor also reportedly acted as a bartender at the reception, serving guests shots of Casamigos before taking to the dancefloor.

RELATED ARTICLES

‘I can’t say if George Clooney is coming,’ adds Jack, who does, however, admit to feeling anxious.
‘I’ll need to take a few minutes for myself before the speeches because I’m terrified. It’s very exciting but I’m a little bit nervous.’
His shrewd eye for business will no doubt impress his future parents-in-law. Prince Andrew supports fledgling entrepreneurs with the initiative he set up in 2014 called Pitch@Palace, while Fergie also has a line of successful — and not so successful — commercial ventures.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding Empty Re: Princess Eugenie and Jack to serve Casamigos at their wedding

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Oct 2018, 00:28

I feel sorry for Eugenie she seems like a great girl. The way the press have treated her wedding is awful. She is just as much a royal as Harry yet they don't seem to want her to have her own royal wedding.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Oct 2018, 00:49

Interestingly she's probably the most connected of the young royals.

Apart from the Casamigos connection she has spent a lot of time working in NYC for the Paddle 8 auction house, and definitely knows Amal from conferences etc there, and she's very close to Harry and probably Meghan. The man who owns Paddle 8 is a Brit called Alexander Gilkes....who married Misha Nonoo, dress designer and friend of Meghan.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Oct 2018, 01:20

I wonder if the Casamigos for the wedding is a gift from George and Amal. If so, it would probably save them a lot of money. Even if George is there I doubt he'll be playing bartender. He said he didn't at Harry's wedding and I believe him.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Oct 2018, 18:03

Yep, he categorically said that wasn't true.........

Love her fiance's statement that he couldn't say whether George was going to be there or not, but he did know that he the bridegroom was very nervous at having to do a speech........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 05 Oct 2018, 19:15

If Cindy and Rande are going I'd think that's more incentive for G&A to attend. At least they'd have good friends to hang out with.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 05 Oct 2018, 19:30

Well, Vanity Fair have taken what he said as a 'yes'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 05 Oct 2018, 21:58

[size=56]Jack Brooksbank Says He Is “Terrified” Ahead of Marrying Princess Eugenie[/size]

But is George Clooney coming to the wedding?

by 

• JOSH DUBOFF

OCTOBER 5, 2018 1:02 PM

[url=https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanityfair.com%2Fstyle%2F2018%2F10%2Fjack-brooksbank-terrified-princess-eugenie-wedding&t=Jack Brooksbank Says He Is %E2%80%9CTerrified%E2%80%9D Ahead of Marrying Princess Eugenie][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/share?text=Jack Brooksbank Says He Is %E2%80%9CTerrified%E2%80%9D Ahead of Marrying Princess][/url]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

by Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images

The 32-year-old man who will marry Princess Eugenie a week from today is not, at least in the U.S., much of a known entity. Jack Brooksbank—who will be marrying Eugenie, ninth in line to the throne, on October 12—is the U.K. brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila (yes, that’s the George Clooney and Rande Gerber tequila). He met Eugenie in Switzerland about seven years ago while “skiing in [a] Swiss resort town”; Sarah Ferguson seems to like him; and . . . those seem to be the most pertinent facts about him!
But Brooksbank is letting us in—somewhat surprisingly—to his mindset in the weeks leading up to the wedding (which will be televised in the U.S. and the U.K., it was announced this week), as he spoke with Daily Mail columnist Sebastian Shakespeare at the launch of Harry’s Bar, James Street this week. Brooksbank said he has arranged for, naturally, Casamigos to be served at the reception (as it reportedly was at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s reception, too). “I’ve not been kept out of all the planning. I get to decide some things. I’m in charge of drinks, and we’ll be serving Casamigos,” he said. (Brooksbank also owns a company titled, whaddya know, Jack Brooksbank Ltd., which “distributes alcoholic drinks.”)

Try Vanity Fair and receive a free tote.Join Now

Clooney attended Harry and Meghan’s wedding, but it is unclear if he’ll be at Eugenie and Brooksbank’s. “I can’t say if George Clooney is coming,” he told the Daily Mail. (We are going to take that as a yes.) He added, “I’ll need to take a few minutes for myself before the speeches, because I’m terrified. It’s very exciting, but I’m a little bit nervous.”

Thankfully for Brooksbank, some of the pressure will no doubt be taken off with the attention that will surely be paid to the presence of Meghan, Kate Middleton,Harry, Prince William, Princess Charlotte, and Georges, both prince and (probably) Clooney, at the event.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 06 Oct 2018, 14:09

ALWAYS A NERVOUS TIME. BUT HOPE IT DOESN'T 
SPOIL HIS MEMORIES OF THEIR BIG DAY.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 09 Oct 2018, 08:13

I just have no idea how people have so many friends.... it baffles me. People go over the top when they see someone  haven’t seen in 2 weeks! It’s all hugs and hi huns.....

Wedding, funerals birthdays etc; have become a barometer by which we judge our popularity..... the X Factor of the love me brigade....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down