George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation

+2
it's me
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation Empty Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation

Post by Admin Sun 25 Feb 2018, 10:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=34]Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation[/size]

By [url=http://www.vulture.com/author/Devon Ivie/][/url]Devon Ivie@devonsaysrelax

Sir Shaw! Our Lady Bird goddess divine will be attending her third Oscars next weekend, which has her doing a little reminiscing about the very first time she attended the ceremony back in 2008 for Atonement. (At the very old age of 13.) And you know what? She had the time of her life with her mom — they even flew over from New Zealand for the occasion, owing to her filming schedule — with a brief, heated moment with George Clooney standing out above the rest. “All I remember from the night, out of the whole experience, was me doing an interview and being in the foreground of this camera shot going on, Oh, it’s so great to be here!” she explained on Jimmy Kimmel Live! “My mom was in the background and had this dress with a long train and George Clooney stood on the train and he didn’t realize it.”

Attempts to fix this fashion faux-pas failed miserably. “My mom had never been on the red carpet before and she’s in the background like, Excuse me! George! Excuse me! And keeps tapping him on the shoulder and he won’t turn around,” Ronan continued. “And then she gets more and more aggressive and he still won’t turn around. He eventually moved out of the way. She came up to me after and was like, You’ll never believe what just happened to me. You’ll never believe what George Clooney did to me.” Some nerve, buddy!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation Empty Re: Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation

Post by it's me Sun 25 Feb 2018, 10:19

Funny Laughing

(He is only deaf
Nothing more)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation Empty Re: Saoirse Ronan’s First Oscars Was Disrupted by a George Clooney Dress Altercation

Post by annemarie Sun 25 Feb 2018, 10:23

Deaf with two big feet.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 25 Feb 2018, 10:26

Sure

Blind too
I guess
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 27 Feb 2018, 12:23

No! Not deaf or blind... just doing the same thing as Saoirse gabbing, networking, in the zone....

Love Saoirse... now we know how she gets the best roles... she talks her way in.....Irish call it gabbing, networking to the rest of the world....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 27 Feb 2018, 14:20

someone taps you on the shoulder, and you ignore it?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 27 Feb 2018, 15:59

Poor lady.....but a good story to tell everyone !

Love3
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down