George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer

+2
Donnamarie
Lilia
6 posters

Go down

instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer Empty Re: instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer

Post by Lilia Mon 19 Feb 2018, 14:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's a new pic of Amal & her mother from London fashion week .
The Clooneys are in London for sure..

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer Empty Re: instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer

Post by Donnamarie Mon 19 Feb 2018, 14:49

Nice find Lilla.  Thanks!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 19 Feb 2018, 16:53

He is a shoe designer she has worn his shoes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Feb 2018, 18:50

But I don't think this is this week. I think this is in January and she probably had a preview. Photo released for the actual week

She is due in Silicon Valley in San Jose on Wednesday for a convention

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 19 Feb 2018, 19:16

PAN - I think, what with him prepping for "Catch 22" and her having speaking engagements in the States, they're probably still in LA. I don't think they'd want to expose the twins to flying any more than they have to.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Feb 2018, 19:23

Completely agree - and, by the by, the birthday treat showed that they don't want to spend too long away from them either.

A quick ps about the twins non-exposure. Of course we have no idea (and neither should we - what purpose would that serve?!) what the security issues are for the family now.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 19 Feb 2018, 19:27

party animal - not! wrote:But I don't think this is this week. I think this is in January and she probably had a preview. Photo released for the actual week

Do you know who's hosting the Silicon Valley meeting?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Feb 2018, 19:53

All here under the Amal Clooney, George's wife section Ladybug. Just scroll down

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 19 Feb 2018, 20:00

party animal - not! wrote:All here under the Amal Clooney, George's wife section Ladybug. Just scroll down
Where it says Amal Alamuddin, wife?  I did not see an Amal Clooney, George's wife section.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 19 Feb 2018, 20:10

Lilia wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's a new pic of Amal & her mother from London fashion week .
The Clooneys are in London for sure..
LiLia, do you know if George Clooney and Amal Clooney know another Clooney couple in England with twins?

Maybe there are two sets of Clooney Couples with twins.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 19 Feb 2018, 20:16

ladybugcngc wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:But I don't think this is this week. I think this is in January and she probably had a preview. Photo released for the actual week

Do you know who's hosting the Silicon Valley meeting?

Ladybug, it’s the Watermark Conference for Women, Feb. 23rd.  If you look under Amal Clooney topics you will see a thread for this conference.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 19 Feb 2018, 20:27

Thanks PAN
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer Empty instagram snap: Amal Clooney & mum with shoe designer

Post by annemarie Mon 19 Feb 2018, 21:27

That could be a picture taken before they came back to Los Angeles and the designer posted it for fashion week.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down