George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy"

+9
party animal - not!
Galway Girl
Way2Old4Dis
LizzyNY
it's me
benex
Missa
Sevens
annemarie
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy"

Post by carolhathaway Sat 09 Sep 2017, 08:52

You're all  absolutely right about what you mentioned.  I just wanted to point out the fact that George and Amal both must trust him since they only invite very close ones to their home.  If they invited me, I wouldn't spill any secrets either, but it's more talking to friends at home and describing the babies, their home etc., I guess...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy" - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney Interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "at home in Italy"

Post by Sevens Sat 09 Sep 2017, 11:14

Galloway retweeted my TWEET about thanking him for that AMAZING interview and replied me with another Thank You! So gentleman!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also this compliment:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Sep 2017, 13:02

That's great Sevens, and he is right George is extraordinary there aren't too many
men like him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 09 Sep 2017, 15:20

Terrific, Sevens! 
I think it's always nice to get a positive feedback on such an article, and he surely enjoyed yours!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 10 Sep 2017, 04:21

That's really cool Sevens.  It was a great interview.  It was thoughtful of you to tell him as much and it was really nice of him to acknowledge your compliment!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 10 Sep 2017, 08:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 10 Sep 2017, 08:58

Who
Among us
Works on Getty images?

I was looking at last pics

Found some 
The Venice pics

Where someone Wink cut "all" away

You understand Cool me

And G only pop out from a then totally dark black pic

Very Happy

Can't post you know
Search if you want

Anyway

THANKSSSSSSSSSS!!!! cheers
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 11 Sep 2017, 02:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2