George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyYesterday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

+7
Way2Old4Dis
Carolina Gal
annemarie
fava
LizzyNY
PigPen
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? Empty Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:20

For sure, I'm procrastinating here, so let's open up this discussion: assuming you're a long-term fan of George, do you find yourself still thinking about him as much as you always used to?  More often now?  Or less than before.  Is it just thinking about him, or fantasising (day dreams)?

Any thoughts on this?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? Empty Re: Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

Post by PigPen Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:35

WOW!   You're in a really straaaaaaaaaange place today Katiedot.  

Fantasies, dreams.  I told you not to waste time on COH while on vacation-- if you had listened to me, this wouldn't be a problem.  

Only trying to help- keep this up and you'll be having nightmares about melbert bitch slapping you.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less? Empty Re: Do you fantasise about George Clooney as much as you always used to? More? Less?

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:55

Think about occasionally, fantasize about rarely - especially since the "gushing about wife" phase started. Not because he's finally "taken", but because all the "gushing" and "loved-up" coverage was a bit sick-making.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 08 Aug 2017, 14:57

@PigPen - hahaha! Sadly I came back from holiday a month ago already. Sigh.

I have to be honest, my life has changed quite a bit in the past few years and I do find it hard to fantasise about a married man, so I don't think about him nearly as much as I used to.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Tue 08 Aug 2017, 16:29

Way less....

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Aug 2017, 16:41

No fantasy's just happiness for him and Amal. Love seeing and hearing how happy he is and how much he loves his wife. I can't wait to hear how much he loves being a dad bring on the proud daddy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Tue 08 Aug 2017, 21:14

Glad that he found happiness and love with Amal!  Can't wait to see some approved, official pics of the twins/happy family!
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Tue 08 Aug 2017, 21:56

Fantasize less, and when I do, it's old scampish basic George, not the unnecessary and overhyped 'upgrade.'

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 08 Aug 2017, 23:27

Yes I do....and bizarrely it's more fun....I let him have a laugh all night long....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue 15 Aug 2017, 21:21

Wheee!bumpscaredsillyNoNoNopointingpityviolinsadomach1Wheee!sarcasm
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 16 Aug 2017, 05:11

Hmmm I don't fantasize about him (well maybe a bit Smile)
as much as really admire him.  He's always been one of the good guys IMO.  The icing on the cake has been his incredible sex appeal and charming ways.  He's like the whole enchilada in my mind.  I do think about him almost everyday.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 16 Aug 2017, 07:04

The whole enchilada. Very Happy    Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down