George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE !

3 posters

Go down

What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! Empty What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE !

Post by What Would He Say Fri 05 May 2017, 13:58

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/meet-brigitte-macron-woman-become-frances-thoroughly-modern/

Do you know I'm all for breaking glass ceilings....but to be honest Hillary and the gal's little cracks were boring and nothing in comparison to BRIGITTE.....

Brigitte, took the George vibe of a killer smile, nice legs, a perm tan and a mop of hair......and captured the heart of a man 25 years her junior.....Not worthyNot worthyNot worthy

Brigitte has single handily manoeuvred a situation that women for years to come will talk of as a watershed.....Ye, baby we can do it tooo  HumpingHumping....No filters...Or should I that be age filters...

For years my personal filter was 7 years 8 at a push...but seven years I had absolutely no problem with....there were times when I turned down a man 12 years my junior and a handsome man  17 affraid years younger....too frightening to even think about...yes both had a chemistry that made me and each man sizzle, there was banter, there was fun, there was ONE HELL OF A SEXUAL ATTRACTION.....Sweet baby Jesus, what would the neighbours say....

My life has suddenly broadened beyond words...the glass shattered to the sound of a chance to meet and get dirty with a man my own mental and emotional age....if not anywhere near the age on my birth cert....

Thank you, thank you, thank you Brigette....You made being in love NOT an age related disease....You made chemistry between a man and a woman something that explodes off a screen or page....  quiet simply self evident.....

You only have to see the way HE LOOKS AT HER....

So it's Macron all the way for me...and not just because of the fascist alternative....It's because I can't get enough Brigitte..... I love you  Not worthy I love you
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! Empty Re: What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE !

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 May 2017, 06:51

Hmmm, this seems to be a thing nowadays.  I keep ending up with men in their mid-thirties (ok, 'keep' is stretching it a bit - it's not like I'm a regular mattress monkey or anything!) which is a 10-year difference.

The last one earnestly told me that he didn't mind being with an older woman (my thought: "But you don't know how much older") especially if she didn't look her age (my thought: "Ah, that'll be the botox.  But when that's worn off?").  So I haven't seen him again.

Good on Macron - perhaps he's a keeper?  In all senses of the word!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE ! Empty Re: What's good for GEORGE is just as good for BRIGITTE !

Post by What Would He Say Sat 06 May 2017, 12:47

Katie you should never have put yourself (I used to also) of making that an issue....Brigette proves we don't have too....

Think about it evolved people no longer use race or religion as a barrier to their most intimate relationships....BUT age, oh my! we love to go on a date and sit there trying to be witty and all the time thinking "when shall I drop the bombshell".....We sit there and think, I'll wait 'till he gets to know me and see's that I am super active, love hiphop whatever, before the bombshell....we WASTE half our lives on AGE....quiet frankly age is the most ageing worry there is.....

I'll work on ME first, I am sure when it's not an issue for me, it won't be for them....

I so hope Macron wins.....Brigette will take over the DM like no one before.....Move over KimK, Amal, Kendal and Gigi....there is a NEW GIRL in town and she comes with EXPERIENCE.....

BTW....interesting fact Trump and Melanie have exactly the same age difference...just the other way around....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sat 06 May 2017, 12:52

Katiedot wrote:Hmmm, this seems to be a thing nowadays.  I keep ending up with men in their mid-thirties (ok, 'keep' is stretching it a bit - it's not like I'm a regular mattress monkey or anything!) which is a 10-year difference.

The last one earnestly told me that he didn't mind being with an older woman (my thought: "But you don't know how much older") especially if she didn't look her age (my thought: "Ah, that'll be the botox.  But when that's worn off?").  So I haven't seen him again.

Good on Macron - perhaps he's a keeper?  In all senses of the word!

One fine day that will be seen as saying "I don't mind being with a Hindu/Chinese/Disabled woman as long as they don't look it" WTF...  

"So I haven't seen him again."

They call that a "lucky escape"...well done Captain Katie.....I love you
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 08 May 2017, 13:53

Jaasus it's started....I'm so F****** good.....Shame my arms aren't long enough to slap my own back....

This morning we counted 27!!!!!! online articles directed at women over 50....17 directly using the "Fashion for women over 60" etc......

Go Brigitte.....crash that ceiling......

Woman of the year or my names not wwhs.....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 May 2017, 15:41

Worth noting that the age difference between these two is exactly the same as Donald and Melania Trump's - but nobody bats an eyelid........

And I think I know which couple is having more fun........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down