George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Divorce and denial many rumours  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Divorce and denial many rumours

+9
What Would He Say
LizzyNY
Donnamarie
Ragnar
Fingersandtoes
annemarie
party animal - not!
ladybugcngc
Alisonfan
13 posters

Go down

Divorce and denial many rumours  Empty Divorce and denial many rumours

Post by Alisonfan Sun 11 Dec 2016, 12:48

Here this week no baby but this divorce talk many India times and voonews?What is happening to George.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Divorce and denial many rumours  Empty Re: Divorce and denial many rumours

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 11 Dec 2016, 15:03

Gossip Cop stated the rumor is "completely false".  Out of the numerous sources that quoted OK magazine none of them quoted Gossip Cop. Amal is speaking on the 16th, the gossip talk keeps her in news buzz.   The gossip talk will be a part of the conversation once Amal Clooney hits the international stage.  

I suspect we will see George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney out and about soon!!!!
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Dec 2016, 15:36

Or.....unfortunately many of these rubbish magazines have to fill their pages somehow, and so when there is no news, they invent it to fill the column inches! Sad and pathetic really.......

Their shareholders would not be happy with blank pages and circulation would go down and not make those very shareholders any money, so anything gets published, even rubbish..

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 11 Dec 2016, 15:42

This rumor is the same one that has been going around since they married. The rags simply put their own spin on it or
just wash and repeat. I saw one where Amal is pregnant and George wants a divorce.

Mr. and Mrs Clooney are getting on with their lives its as simple as that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 11 Dec 2016, 15:52

party animal - not! wrote:Or.....unfortunately many of these rubbish magazines have to fill their pages somehow, and so when there is no news, they invent it to fill the column inches! Sad and pathetic really.......

Their shareholders would not be happy with blank pages and circulation would go down and not make those very shareholders any money, so anything gets published, even rubbish..

The “time” placement of this story is to coincidental for me to believe it’s just a story to sell magazines,  The timing of a story like this is usually followed up with a "date night".  I will not be surprised if there is a "date night" or a day about the town before the 16th.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 11 Dec 2016, 16:35

Well, it's the old fake news agenda which is so prevalent isn't it, and since her appearance at the UN has not been widely announced (one report), agenda theories are unlikely. Why on earth would they need to do or orchestrate that? Far more important things to do

You could surmise I suppose that they MIGHT be at the Clinton party, but, honestly, who knows? This is just the supermarket rags and their usual desperate games. Can't believe that people buy this stuff

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 11 Dec 2016, 16:59

party animal - not! wrote:Well, it's the old fake news agenda which is so prevalent isn't it, and since her appearance at the UN has not been widely announced (one report), agenda theories are unlikely. Why on earth would they need to do or orchestrate that? Far more important things to do

You could surmise I suppose that they MIGHT be at the Clinton party, but, honestly, who knows? This is just the supermarket rags and their usual desperate games. Can't believe that people buy this stuff
PAN I have to agree, desperate games.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 11 Dec 2016, 17:10

The rags write these stories about every famous couple. This is how the tabloids sell.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar Mon 12 Dec 2016, 11:25

These rags are usually stifled quickly not just gossip cop.  They "disappear".  There's been a steady onslaught the last week or so.  It's a different MO.  George knows Alinsky.  Plant the seed, deny it, pass blame while gauging public response....then adjust narrative.  He's said nothing about the Brexit vote, hillary's loss,  or the Italian referendum.  Should surprise the average fan that they haven't spoken out at the attempts to override these votes since they're such supporters of "democracy" and live in these countries, but those who have followed them know they're not.  it will be something to listen to Amal advocate for war and regime change in Syria as "humanitarian" since Hillary lost.  Will she push the vast left wing conspiracy that Russia did it?  "Good Night Good Luck" indeed.   Time will tell.

Ragnar
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 12 Dec 2016, 11:44

There are things George does not speak on that is nothing new and certainly no surprise . Since when is his opinion so important and too who.
This garbage has been happening since they got married, it dies and rises when ever they run out of gossip that will sell it is as simple as that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 12 Dec 2016, 15:58

Agree annemarie.  George doesn't speak out about politics on a regular basis.   He will speak out if he asked or feels compelled to make a statement.  Not speaking out about this election or any other issue does nor call into question his belief in democracy or his political activism.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 12 Dec 2016, 16:13

Why on earth would George apply Alinsky tactics to his own relationship? That implies he has nothing better to do other than to push such an agenda to a rubbish rag full of half truths.

And he hasn't commented publicly on Brexit, the Trump or Italy's referendum. He's not a politician - and possibly has a few other things to do..........

That's not to say he won't in the future if asked......I thought his comments on Sanders and the chat with Wallace was pretty indicative of where he stands.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Snowden or Assange  to confirm the what they know. Intelligence services around the world seem to have quite a lot of knowledge too.....

John Le Carre is excellent on this stuff

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 12 Dec 2016, 16:50

I'd guess that George has been too busy working to pay attention to what's being said about his marriage in the tabloids in India. I sincerely doubt that he'd care if he did know.

If there is any trouble in his marriage I'm sure he'll deal with it the same way he dealt with their courtship. We'll know about it when he wants us to, and not before.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 13 Dec 2016, 15:08

Mmmm.....Not a word from me....Nope ain't saying a word...Nothing....Zippo....

de do da zippo de day, my oh my...........
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 13 Dec 2016, 16:19

lol! WWHS - Your unflagging optimism is an inspiration! Thanks for the smiles.  Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 13 Dec 2016, 16:31

Razz
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 19 Dec 2016, 13:16

LizzyNY wrote:lol! WWHS - Your unflagging optimism is an inspiration! Thanks for the smiles.  Thumbs up!

Not so much optimism as knowing....He is still one of my tribe....we aim to heal not hurt.....

He left the tribe...but as they say "You can take the man out of the tribe, but you can't take the tribe out of the man"....

Just hope, on his travels, he managed to keep his tender heart in one piece....Suspect
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 02 Jan 2017, 17:40

Other than Millie we have not heard anything from the George and Amal Clooney family.  Is there a baby?  Are the divorce rumors true?
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 03 Jan 2017, 15:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 03 Jan 2017, 15:53

She certainly doesn't look as if she's carrying twins..... so if this has the remote chance of being true- gotta be surregate  doing all the work.

Far be if from me to make a snarky remark like.. wouldn't want to ruin that precious figure for 9 months or get stretch marks.   Won't say it incase they can't conceive.. maybe G's snip job was more permanent than he planned.  snark snark.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Tue 03 Jan 2017, 16:30

I doubt Amal's close family in Beirut revealed a thing to daily star. 

It could just be,  that George and Amal don't want children. Not everyone does, and that's perfectly fine.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:11

True not every body wants or needs kids, George and Amal have family nieces and nephews. They also have a very
full life with their jobs and charity to handle. There is also adoption if they want children.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:23

A. I don't trust a "source" who heard it from a "relative" in Beirut. When Stan releases a statement on George's behalf, then I'll believe it.

B. I believe George when he says he never really felt the urge to have children. Some people don't. But even if he's changed his mind, how will they be able to fit children into their lives? Would they go the nanny route and then send the kid to boarding school so they can continue with their careers? (In which case, why bother?) Or would one or both of them cut back on their career to be a real parent? He has said he believes being a parent is a huge responsibility, and I can't see him being anything other than a hands on dad.

The other factor that leads me to think he hasn't changed his mind is that he's getting up there. Any child they have will lose their father at a fairly early age. That has to be something he's considering.

Right now I think the only twins she's carrying are on her chest.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:26

B. I believe George when he says he never really felt the urge to have children.

Didn't have the urge to remarry, either!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Tue 03 Jan 2017, 17:35

I see having children and getting married in a completely different categories. If the marriage goes south, you can get divorced and go your separate ways. Children are your responsibility, no matter what. You need to give children your time, love, attention, etc, and you can't end being a parent.

I don't know George, but I imagine him enjoying his life as it is too much to have children. He's IMO a man of comfort, wants to be able to travel freely, take on projects far away from home, which are demanding and time consuming. A child would cramp that all. I think he enjoys being Uncle George, and then the children leave with the parents.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:01

Fingersandtoes wrote:I see having children and getting married in a completely different categories. If the marriage goes south, you can get divorced and go your separate ways. Children are your responsibility, no matter what. You need to give children your time, love, attention, etc, and you can't end being a parent.

I don't know George, but I imagine him enjoying his life as it is too much to have children. He's IMO a man of comfort, wants to be able to travel freely, take on projects far away from home, which are demanding and time consuming. A child would cramp that all. I think he enjoys being Uncle George, and then the children leave with the parents.
I think your assessment is spot on, except I think the effect of his lifestyle on any children he might have weighs more heavily in his thinking than his own comfort. I think it's more how his lifestyle will affect the kids, not how the kids will affect his lifestyle.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 03 Jan 2017, 18:35

I think George takes the matter of having children very seriously.  And I don't think he would pass the raising of his child/children to others.  He would want to be hands on and I think that is one reason why he hasn't been interested in being a father in the past.  His work has been very important to him.  He has said he's selfish in that respect and that way of thinking is not conducive to having kids.  

Deciding to have children is an incredibly personal issue  between two people and none of us have an inkling into what George or Amal's thinking is on the subject.  We know George's stance before he met Amal but so much changes in a person' life when they meet that special someone.  I still have my doubts that George wants kids but I don't know where Amal has been on it. 

I'll believe pregnancy rumors when they come from a credible source.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 03 Jan 2017, 19:31

The thought of George Clooney married to the love of his life and having children makes my heart sing; all the best to both of them.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 04 Jan 2017, 03:14

Donnamarie wrote:
I'll believe pregnancy rumors when they come from a credible source.
You mean Baria writing these articles (or feeding the information) isn't a credible source?  Yeah, I don't either!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 04 Jan 2017, 13:38

melbert.................thanks for the giggle.

Razz:P:P:lol!:lol!lol!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 05 Jan 2017, 02:25

You are very welcome PigPen!  I aim to please!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 05 Jan 2017, 13:08

Do we have links to any of these stories?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 05 Jan 2017, 14:50

Can i suggest....

#hell ?

Ok ok
Kidding  Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jan 2017, 04:51

Ah well, here's one such "report":

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=46]George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin headed for a $300 million divorce, claim reports[/size]

• By IANS 

Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney and his wife Amal are reportedly living separate lives and are ready for a $300 million divorce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin. AP photo
"Amal and George divorce announcement! $300 million split rocks Hollywood!" blares the latest headline of OK! Magazine, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"Amal wanted kids, he didn't. She'll get his fortune and his Lake Como villa," the report quotes a source as saying.
"While they love each other, they might be realising they want different things in life," a source said, adding that the couple's "growing divide" is allegedly due to a "long list of grievances" that have now brought the relationship "to a perilous crossroads".
The source added: "When George and Amal first got together, their friends thought they were a perfect match. But now some are expecting them to announce a split."
George was "feeling the mounting pressure" to have children and had reluctantly agreed, according to the source. "But as I understand it, he's since backed away from that decision, and Amal is crushed," said the insider.
George allegedly plans to move to Britain as he's "growing impatient" at Amal's "taste for the high life" and lavish spending.
"As a result of all this conflict, the power couple are now living separate lives," the magazine says, "Amal could make out like a bandit if they divorce."
The Hollywood star and the British human rights lawyer married in 2014.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 08 Jan 2017, 05:34

That article is ridiculous he already lives in Britain he doesn't have to move there. If they are divorcing why would he
move to Britain. These stories are ridiculous and obviously made up they make no sense.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 08 Jan 2017, 09:05

Yes, it's absolutely hilarious from end to end!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down