George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
What or whom do you want to reincarnate? EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What or whom do you want to reincarnate?

4 posters

Go down

What or whom do you want to reincarnate? Empty What or whom do you want to reincarnate?

Post by laetval Tue 14 Jun 2011, 12:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

44% say they believe in reincarnation
George Clooney and Bill Gates, characters in which the Valencian would like to be reincarnated, according to a study

VALENCIA, 14 June (IRIN) -

44% of the Valencian ensures believe in reincarnation, so that, along with the Andalusian (42%) the Spanish who are more steadfast in the belief of a second life, well above the national average (35%) . In addition, the actor George Clooney and computer mogul Bill Gates are the characters of today in which the inhabitants of the Region would like to be reincarnated.

This was contained in the report 'Reincarnation', prepared for Campofrío by market research company Research Group 1. The research also reveals that 84% of the Valencian ever felt having experienced a situation before, and that three of every four Valencia (76%) would like to be reborn.

If so, 75% say they "enjoy most of the moment", 8% goes to "live a day without problems", 9% would be devoted more to his family and another 9% would be given to professional success.

As for the pleasures of those who enjoy a more intense if they had the chance to live another life, a Valencia 71% opted for "travel", 10% for adventure, and 2% to "eat and drink ".

If given the opportunity to get into the skin of an animal, Valencia is clear: to 39% would like to become an eagle, a dolphin 38% to 13% and 10% lion into a swan. At this point, men and women differ and that females prefer the dolphin (50% and 24% men), and the eagle men (58% vs. 24%).

At the opposite pole are those animals in which hardly anyone wants to become. Ant tops the list, followed closely by the frog (30%), mouse (24%), the and the crow (13%). And if I had to customize at least like animal that someone close, almost half of the people of Valencia would make your neighbor (44%) or their boss (39%).

The study also reveals that if one were to be reincarnated as a character now, the people of Valencia have the following preferences: the actor George Clooney (27%), the Microsoft founder Bill Gates (25% of respondents), the captain Iker Casillas Spanish football (21%), and actress Penelope Cruz (14%).

However, these preferences are nuances depending on the age and sex. Young people between 18 and 30 would be made in the skin of Iker Casillas, while the first choice of men is the actor George Clooney (36%) followed by Bill Gates (32%), and the list of candidates for women begins with Bill Gates (28%) and continues with Penelope Cruz (24%).
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What or whom do you want to reincarnate? Empty Re: What or whom do you want to reincarnate?

Post by cindigirl Tue 14 Jun 2011, 14:05

If I got an opportunity to be reincarnated into the skin of an animal I would would wish to come back as one of my pampered pets. LOL

After that I would like to be in the category of "enjoy most of the moments" since this is my personality anyway. I live for today.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

What or whom do you want to reincarnate? Empty Re: What or whom do you want to reincarnate?

Post by lucy Tue 14 Jun 2011, 14:34

Ummm, I always thought it would be interesting to come back as a man, just to see what it would be like on the other side. Who, what about Mick Jagger, what a long successful, exciting career he has had!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 14 Jun 2011, 15:12

lucy wrote:Ummm, I always thought it would be interesting to come back as a man, just to see what it would be like on the other side. Who, what about Mick Jagger, what a long successful, exciting career he has had!

You'd live quite the life, that's for sure. Personally if I had to sing Start Me Up 10000000 times I would want to kill myself. Laughing

I would want to come back as a guy too, just to see the other side.
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 14 Jun 2011, 16:18

But what about Under MY Thumb?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Tue 14 Jun 2011, 16:56

lucy wrote:But what about Under MY Thumb?

Laughing All of them. Very Happy
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum