George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Serious Side - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Serious Side

+13
Sevens
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
oldweston
amaretti
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
melbert
Fingersandtoes
LizzyNY
annemarie
party animal - not!
it's me
17 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Serious Side - Page 13 Empty Re: The Serious Side

Post by Donnamarie Sun 06 Nov 2016, 04:26

oldweston wrote:I can't even. Imagine. Thugs (with guns for crying out loud) showing up at polling stations to intimidate vulnerable communities of voters. Lies stacked upon lies. Incitement to violence and hate. Abandonment of core pillars of democracy including but certainly not limited to senior government officials descending into the political arena.The most unspeakable (and ridiculous) bile and hate directed at a candidate - largely because she was born female and had the unspeakable audacity to run for the highest office in the land in one of the most powerful countries in the world. The promotion of hatred, racism and misogyny on an almost unprecedented scale.The number of voters including (apparently) large segments of the millennial community railing against the injustice of the Bernie Sanders campaign and pledging to vote for hatred and racism by casting votes for Jill Stein (you have to be kidding right?) or that stupid little man Gary whatshisname. Or for whatever ridiculous option comes to mind. And apparently they are okay with this. Hmm. We outside your borders are staring firmly in your direction with our hearts in our throats. Counting on the good, the kind, the smart, the oppressed and the just to chose the only rationale option - to send a clear and unequivocal message to the flag bears of hate and violence to go back under their rocks and stay there. This is so frightening. I struggle with how this even is even possible. How does a civilized progressive country come to this point? I am not the only one who feels that we are watching Germany in 1932. I wish I had some power to change this. Anything.

oldweston, you feel my pain.

And I do not give any credibility to conspiracy theories either.  I leave that trash talk to the pitiful patriot movement and the alt right who is running Trump's campaign.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 06 Nov 2016, 07:04

If Clinton is elected, and something happens to her, I'm bettng it would be by an insane trumpee rather than outside forces.

Republican party have been happy to endorse trump until now, only after the 'grab them...' video emerged, have many pulled their support of him.  Many were there to endorse him through his most racist and misogynist declarations.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2016, 10:55

I found it an interesting read
I can't  translate
But it says more or less

White men
Form Middle class
Went in crisis

Bec less money
So those men went in a dangerous situation
With
Drugs and alcohol abuse

Suicide too

Bec they lost

1- their status
2- the idea of being part of the establishment (white ppl at White House)

This lead them to a raged regression
Bec historically
On a
Calvinistic (?) behavior

There are or winner or losers

Not ppl in need
Not ppl who seriously need some psychological help

So the rage
and the Trump thing

http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2016-11-06/quella-middle-class-frustrata-che-vota-trump-105231.shtml?uuid=ADDwULqB
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 06 Nov 2016, 14:31

It's me, the article seems to say what analysts and the media in the states have been claiming is the driving force behind the Trump movement.  There is a segment of our population, mostly white men, who have lost their jobs, can't find work because many jobs in their cities have left or are obsolete now.  That is one part of the Trump rage but I don't think it explains all the other supporters who are doing just fine financially.  The overall theme of the Trump movement is to blow up Washington and the federal government.  The system isn't working for them so start all over.  Of course there is no plan on how anyone will put Washington back together again.  Minor details ...

Trump supporters are giving the middle finger to our democracy.  They want to destroy what we have always stood for.  They want an America that proclaims the white race as the rightful owners of this country (take our country back).   They want an America the way it was when we were struggling for equal rights, civil rights and women's rights.

I can't imagine this vision.  It's Inauguration Day 2017 and President Obama, the first black President of the U.S., is standing in front of the Capitol and hands the mantle of the Presidency over to a racist, Donald Trump.  That is an unfathomable piece of fiction that is too close to becoming a reality.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2016, 15:13

Evil or Very Mad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 06 Nov 2016, 15:36

It's Me - Donnamarie 

Both of you seem to forget we have Congress and a legislative branch, deportation of Muslims, building a wall and other over the top things Trump have stated can not happen.  Since when do intelligent people think those things are remotely possible given our system of government.

The republican party has not embraced Trump.  The news media has found every negative part of his life to report on.  Even on this blog, his relationship with his wife has been spoken of in a negative light.

I don't support Donald Trump, however those who do have there reasons.  If he wins truly it will show a country able to vote in who they want regardless of how bad he or she is portrayed in the media.

I do share some of your thoughts on the psychiatric behavior of voters.  Any person who votes for a candidate  that pledge to bring 55,000 refugees from a war-torn country or region, that has historically shown themselves to be hostile to the citizens of their own country clearly has no clue or sense of reality.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Sun 06 Nov 2016, 15:38

it's me wrote:Evil or Very Mad
Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:02

Donald Trump is the one with no clue or sense of reality. He seems to think he can throw a tantrum call people names and get what he wants. That is not the President anyone should want to lead our country.

No one has portrayed him as anything, he has shown what a horrible human being he is. Every time he opens his mouth it shows.

You are right we have congress, but the damage he can do when he opens his mouth is the real problem.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:42

ladybugcngc wrote:It's Me - Donnamarie 

Both of you seem to forget we have Congress and a legislative branch, deportation of Muslims, building a wall and other over the top things Trump have stated can not happen.  Since when do intelligent people think those things are remotely possible given our system of government.

The republican party has not embraced Trump.  The news media has found every negative part of his life to report on.  Even on this blog, his relationship with his wife has been spoken of in a negative light.

I don't support Donald Trump, however those who do have there reasons.  If he wins truly it will show a country able to vote in who they want regardless of how bad he or she is portrayed in the media.

I do share some of your thoughts on the psychiatric behavior of voters.  Any person who votes for a candidate  that pledge to bring 55,000 refugees from a war-torn country or region, that has historically shown themselves to be hostile to the citizens of their own country clearly has no clue or sense of reality.
Guess I am clueless and unrealistic then!  (although I do have statistics on my side in terms of amount of violence/terrorism committed by refugees vs other violence in our society)

ps.  Hard to say positive things about his relationship with his wife when he apparently cheats on her with impunity, as reported by the Wall Street Journal --not a pro-Hillary paper by the way-- this week.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:44

Donnamarie wrote:It's me, the article seems to say what analysts and the media in the states have been claiming is the driving force behind the Trump movement.  There is a segment of our population, mostly white men, who have lost their jobs, can't find work because many jobs in their cities have left or are obsolete now.  That is one part of the Trump rage but I don't think it explains all the other supporters who are doing just fine financially.  The overall theme of the Trump movement is to blow up Washington and the federal government.  The system isn't working for them so start all over.  Of course there is no plan on how anyone will put Washington back together again.  Minor details ...

Trump supporters are giving the middle finger to our democracy.  They want to destroy what we have always stood for.  They want an America that proclaims the white race as the rightful owners of this country (take our country back).   They want an America the way it was when we were struggling for equal rights, civil rights and women's rights.

I can't imagine this vision.  It's Inauguration Day 2017 and President Obama, the first black President of the U.S., is standing in front of the Capitol and hands the mantle of the Presidency over to a racist, Donald Trump.  That is an unfathomable piece of fiction that is too close to becoming a reality.

I completely agree.

I think a lot of Americans are taken back and surprised by the amount of support trump has received, it has revealed the ugly, ignorant side of America. 

There's no excuse for trumps behaviour, even if he can never build the fence etc.  He's unqualified and too ignorant to be tge president.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 06 Nov 2016, 16:52

He is ignorant and too stupid to listen and learn anything, he knows nothing about government and how it works.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 06 Nov 2016, 21:11

Just in:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892138

What a surprise - not!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 06 Nov 2016, 22:50

Yes PAN.  Some good news.  The damage sadly has been done in the short term.  Hope no more Wikileaks before Election Day.  

Congress certainly can check Trump(if he is elected) on some of his outrageous promises made to the country.  And I don't believe there will be a wall or major deportation of Muslims.  But electing Trump knowing this doesn't let America off the hook for endorsing an unfit man for President.  And it will damage our reputation in the world for years to come.  Not to mention how it will embolden the extreme views that roughly 40% of Americans believe.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 07 Nov 2016, 00:10

Count me among the "clueless and unrealistic" as well. 

Ladybug, if you would prefer your vote to be one of conscience but not of consequence, that is entirely your right. I happen to think that, particularly in this election, a wasted vote is a selfish choice. But then, it does give you and others like you plenty of room to opt out of the real decisions so you can play the '(My Candidate) would have...' game.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 07 Nov 2016, 00:39

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Count me among the "clueless and unrealistic" as well. 

Ladybug, if you would prefer your vote to be one of conscience but not of consequence, that is entirely your right. I happen to think that, particularly in this election, a wasted vote is a selfish choice. But then, it does give you and others like you plenty of room to opt out of the real decisions so you can play the '(My Candidate) would have...' game.

Interesting
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 07 Nov 2016, 01:58

Anyone who votes for Donald J. Trump is clueless, unrealistic and I would add ignorant.  Those who choose to vote for Hillary Clinton do so with their eyes wide open, knowing her shortcomings but believing that she represents our best chance for upholding our constitution, defending our democracy,  and being a strong advocate for all the people in our country.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Mon 07 Nov 2016, 02:13

I just watched a three minute video on Slate. Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks and and and and singing THE most irreverent and delightfully vulgar and rude takeoff on We are the World. It is this irreverence, talent, and no holds barred approach to just about everything that the rest of the world loves you for :-) Don't listen though if you are offended by swearing :-)

It is a get out the vote song to beat all get out the vote songs.

I have not posted the link for fear of offending someone (s). But it's worth looking for :-)

For myself, after months of reading the NYT and political commentary and news until I was about scream... this summed it all up perfectly.

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 07 Nov 2016, 06:41

Oldweston,
thanks so much for that! You really made my day!

'And if you need a refresher on post World War I Germany:
They had an authoritarian political putsider stoking xenophobia in a nation where the poor felt marginalized, and blaming complex problems on scapecoated minorities.'
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Mon 07 Nov 2016, 10:05

So Hilary has been cleared for the email situation by FBI. As expected. Has there ever been US election where FBI opened a bogus investigation of a candidate a week before the election, where one candidate promised to put their opponent to jail if elected? 

The person accusing trump of raping her when she was 13 dropped  the case. Her name leaked to the public, she's apparently received death threats. 

This is simply horrible.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:42

It has never happened before and I hope it will never happen again.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Nov 2016, 13:02

Totally agree, Fingerandtoes.

Brilliant piece here if anyone would like a giggle as relief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 07 Nov 2016, 14:12

party animal - not! wrote:Totally agree, Fingerandtoes.

Brilliant piece here if anyone would like a giggle as relief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzae4DKexko
PAN - you have a very odd sense of humor.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 07 Nov 2016, 22:35

A tweed from a German guy who lives in San Diego:

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=crappycrapson
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Nov 2016, 22:51

Thank you Carol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Nov 2016, 23:17

And this is really really interesting......

http://www.recode.net/2016/11/5/13527914/hillary-clinton-education-stem-arkansas-math-science-vote

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 08 Nov 2016, 00:16

Thanks PAN.  I had never heard this story.  I wish Hillary had more opportunity during the campaign to talk about her life's work.  Instead she had to spend her campaign reminding people every day what an unfit and divisive man Trump is.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 00:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct text)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 08 Nov 2016, 01:29

You know we all know The Donald is a lunatic...but like Brexit I think he is an expression of revolt....

Remember the story...you are locked in a cell with an ugly ugly toad/frog, to gain instant early release you have to eat the frog, chew down and swallow...or you are subjected to staying in the dark smelly damp cold cell with the quaking frog for as long as it takes....

So what do you do....You eat the frog....

In my little head this story perfectly describes whats unfolding in the U.S.....So many are willing/accepting to eat the smelly frog (Trump) rather than continue in the direction the U.S is going...

When I visit the U.S I see the divide so abruptly ....The rich and privileged (Hillary and Donald) inhabit a different solar system from the disadvantaged....they have little understanding and less sympathy....As we all well know The Don is worse than Hil....but Hil offers more of the same...and the same ain't working....your only alternative is to eat the frog...

I think Donald is repugnant...but Hillary I dislike ....

I dislike Beyonce saying:

I want my daughter to grow up seeing a woman lead our country, and know that her possibilities are limitless.

It gladdens my heart that Blue Ivy can sit on a private jet knowing her possibilities are limitless....as long as the yacht in Ibiza is fully staffed....

It saddens my heart that a woman who wants to lead a county as important as the U.S pulls out the celebrity card as if it's a reality endorsement, this underrates the intelligence of the ppl, disrespects these ppl...Is it possible to serve a ppl you don't respect?.....
Yep I'm a totally paid up George Clooney fan....So if the dude, George Clooney, tells me to "jump"....I say "George babe, how high?"......Oh pleeeze....

Stand on your politics stand on YOUR PROMISES....stand on the shoulders of great people (Men and great Women)...not entertainers....I'm not comfortable, don't understand why it should come down to celebrity....why celebrity should make up ppl's minds....Remembering that these entertainers are at the top of a pyramid we* paid  for....

Oh America, what did you do to deserve these two yokes......It's up all night for the next few days, I don't want to miss a minute...jmo from the next parish....
* we the dumbo's...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 08 Nov 2016, 02:41

Tomorrow is the end of the world as we know it...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Tue 08 Nov 2016, 03:52

Donnamarie wrote:Thanks PAN.  I had never heard this story.  I wish Hillary had more opportunity during the campaign to talk about her life's work.  Instead she had to spend her campaign reminding people every day what an unfit and divisive man Trump is.

She actually HAS talked about it on her campaign trail. As well as her plans etc. The press just do not cover it. They rather print every insane look trump gives, than anything about their plans if they actually win.  The press has been horrible during this campaign, even the less tabloidy publications.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 08 Nov 2016, 06:30

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Donnamarie wrote:Thanks PAN.  I had never heard this story.  I wish Hillary had more opportunity during the campaign to talk about her life's work.  Instead she had to spend her campaign reminding people every day what an unfit and divisive man Trump is.

She actually HAS talked about it on her campaign trail. As well as her plans etc. The press just do not cover it. They rather print every insane look trump gives, than anything about their plans if they actually win.  The press has been horrible during this campaign, even the less tabloidy publications.

... because that's what grabs attention, so these headlines sell magazines and let people watch TV and news shows - and as more people watch and read that, as more ads are sold.
Sex sells, even if somebody talks sexistic stuff...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 08 Nov 2016, 07:02

Here's Trump's last commercial, and it feels strange that OUR presidents apeear in this for quite some time:
https://youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
Hillary's last TV ad, which feels like a Katy Perry's new MV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsZ_wpA3Rsg
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:27

Love the last one..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Nov 2016, 13:11

WWHS - Relax, sweetie. It may seem as if celebrity endorsements are crucial to a campaign but the truth is they don't really mean much. It's interesting to see who supports which candidate, but I suspect it has more effect on the celebrity's popularity than it does on the election.

I don't know who will win this thing today, but as I have said before, I lay the responsibility for Trump's candidacy firmly in the lap of the media. They managed to plant him firmly in the public consciousness for months because they thought he was the comic relief instead of a real candidate. When they realised he was serious, it was too late to put the genie back in the bottle.

There are many of us who didn't drink the Trump kool-aid. We have always supported Hillary because of her character, dedication and record of public service. The fact that she is a woman is icing on the cake.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by oldweston Tue 08 Nov 2016, 13:52

And mighty fine icing it is  Smile

Not being an American I can't vote. But I can and will wear the closest thing I have to a pantsuit today  Very Happy In celebration of this history you are making, for my mother, all my sisters and for my daughters. 

You've got this America. God speed.

oldweston
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 08 Nov 2016, 14:24

Oldweston - From your mouth to God's ear!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 08 Nov 2016, 17:40

oldweston wrote:And mighty fine icing it is  Smile

Not being an American I can't vote. But I can and will wear the closest thing I have to a pantsuit today  Very Happy In celebration of this history you are making, for my mother, all my sisters and for my daughters. 

You've got this America. God speed.

Thank you oldweston for your thoughts and best wishes.  I voted this morning and it felt good and important.  Possibly more important than even voting for the first black President. Because even though I voted for Hillary I was also voting against everything Trump stands for.  Felt really good.  Fingers crossed!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Nov 2016, 17:43

Fingers and everything crossed Hillary will win.

Donald dumb has said that if he doesn't win he will consider it a huge waste of time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 08 Nov 2016, 17:53

I heard him say that too.  And he mentioned all the money that has been poured into this campaign.  What a sorry SOB that man is.  His supporters don't care that Trump is more concerned about how much this campaign  has taken a toll on him instead of concern for them and letting them down.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 08 Nov 2016, 21:15

Well, the idiot has filed a lawsuit over early voting in  Nevada. He is claiming the kept the polls open two hours late so that a certain group could vote, Hispanics. He wants those votes separated from other votes.

Voters are allowed to cast ballots after closing time as long as they were in line before voting hours officially ended.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Nov 2016, 04:48

Good evening. In NYC. Looks like the stock market has crashed.....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 09 Nov 2016, 04:52

Now it looks like Trump might actually win!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Wed 09 Nov 2016, 05:11

Unbelievable!

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 09 Nov 2016, 06:28

Congratulations!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 09 Nov 2016, 06:33

Well Trump is the new President. George, Hollywood and the Democratic Party really need to rethink profoundly and do better four years later. It astonished me that Hillary lost three traditionally blue states.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Nov 2016, 06:55

Well, I can't believe this there are a lot of fools in America.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 09 Nov 2016, 07:00

I just read a comment by a British guy saying: "After the Brexit it feels great not to be the idiot of the world anymore!"
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 09 Nov 2016, 07:04

It's also interesting that the election forecast doesn't seem to be right anymore. It didn't work with the Beexit, also didn't work with some other elections in Europe and didn't seem to have worked here. 
Also, quite similar to Britain, older people seemed to have preferred Trump while younger ones voted for Hillary.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 09 Nov 2016, 07:18

annemarie wrote:Well, I can't believe this there are a lot of fools in America.
I wathced closely on PA's polls. Trump won massively in most of suburbia and Hillary only won slightly in big cities. That was not enough. 
It is reported that Democrats lost in PA for the first time in 18 years. WOW. Sad
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Fingersandtoes Wed 09 Nov 2016, 08:45

I'm really shocked tbh. I can't believe this openly racist, misogynist, unqualified, entitled man is the next US president. Billy Bush from the 'grab them by the ...' situation got fired, trump got elected as the president.

Fingersandtoes
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 09 Nov 2016, 09:55

I never hear anyone to imagine Trump to win.All say impossible!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next