George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016

5 posters

Go down

George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 Empty George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016

Post by Tulips Thu 11 Feb 2016, 00:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Sharpshooter Images / Splash
How romantic!
George Clooney, 54, treated his wife Amal Clooney, 38, to a romantic dinner date at Asanebo Sushi in Studio City, in the Los Angeles area, on Tuesday night, five days before Valentine's Day.
The two dined at the high-end restaurant for a couple of hours, enjoying sushi, sake, and wine, and acted very affectionate with each other, smiling and becoming engrossed in conversation, E! News has learned.
As they left the eatery, George opened the door of a chauffeured car for his wife.
George and Amal married in Italy in September 2014 in front of family and friends, including his longtime pals Rande Gerber, 53, and wife and supermodel Cindy Crawford, 49.

PHOTOS: Amal Clooney's best looks

George and Amal had dined together with the couple at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood last Friday.  After dinner, the group left the kitchen staff a gift. The restaurant menu includes an item in which the patron buys the workers a six-pack of beer. The couples checked the box and substituted beer with a bottle of Casamigos Tequila, a brand George and Gerber co-founded.
Also last week, the Clooneys attended the premiere of the actor's latest film, Hail, Caesar!, and were photographed sharing a sweet moment while walking the red carpet.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 Empty Re: George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016

Post by hathaross Thu 11 Feb 2016, 01:15

George trying for paps don´t take many photos of her, well and himm too LOL But it´s really sweet how he is always trying to protect her Smile 

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016 Empty Re: George and Amal at Asanebo - February 9, 2016

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Feb 2016, 01:24

Mm, so true.

Isn't that Miguel Ferrer's wife behind them?

Thanks, Hathaross.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Feb 2016, 13:57

These posts copied from another thread but are about this evening:

party animal - not! wrote:Apparently they were at Asanebo on Tuesday. Not quite sure of that accuracy considering their flight was from London. I guess eonline has to put a label of some sort on their headlines.....

carolhathaway wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Thank you everyone!

These pix show how slight Amal is next to George when she has flatties on.

They look like such a fun couple, don't they?

Apparently they were at Asanebo on Tuesday. Not quite sure of that accuracy considering their flight was from London. I guess eonline has to put a label of some sort on their headlines.....

No matter if they just had stopover in Heathrow (there are no BA nonstop flights from LA to Berlin) they can't have been out in LA Tuesday night and landed in Berlin Wednesday afternoon.
I just checked the BA site on the flight dates. If they didn't spend any time in London but just changed flights they left LA on Tuesday at 16:05. It takes you at least 16 hours to get from LA to Berlin, plus 9 hours between the two time zones. I guess eonline should check that...

annemarie wrote:The Gossip sites rarely check their information.

party animal - not! wrote:Exactly and the sub-editors have to find a headline to catch the eye, hence 'early Valentine's dinner'.

Definitely London departure - tweet from guy at Reuters London........

carolhathaway wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Exactly and the sub-editors have to find a headline to catch the eye, hence 'early Valentine's dinner'.

Definitely London departure - tweet from guy at Reuters London........

Yes, that's obvious.
But since there are no nonstop flights from Los Angeles to any of the Berlin Airports (maybe that's planned for the new Berlin Airport which should have opened about three years ago but still is under construction Rolling Eyes ) you always have to Change flights, either in Amsterdam (KLM), Paris (Air France), Zurich (Swiss Air), Frankfurt (Lufthansa) or London (British Airways).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Feb 2016, 14:41

The tabloid media can be a bit vague on dates.  It seems to be a real sighting of them, so I guess they were there but maybe not on the 9th Feb?

I love how they make up the 'fact' that this was an early Valentine's dinner.  I guess they don't know that George and Amal are together in Berlin right now and perfectly capable of celebrating valentine's day whenever they choose to!  But hey, I guess they get more clicks on their site for billing it as a valentine's day dinner rather than just any old dinner.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 11 Feb 2016, 15:02

Katie,
I guess you're right. Just to say "They have been there recently and had a nice dinner with friends" seems to be too normal, so the medias have to make a fuss of every little sighting...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 11 Feb 2016, 17:30

Thanks to Henway for this link:

George Clooney Takes Amal for Pre Valentine's Day Dinner
George Clooney sets the bar when treating his wife, Amal, to a romantic pre-valentine's day dinner at Asenabo Sushi in Studio City.

It's a video of them there, so this is a definite sighting.  Don't know how they got to Berlin on time but somehow they did!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down