George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster

+6
annemarie
Doug Ross
it's me
Sevens
party animal - not!
Tulips
10 posters

Go down

George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster Empty George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster

Post by Tulips Sat 30 Jan 2016, 23:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster Empty Re: George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster

Post by party animal - not! Sat 30 Jan 2016, 23:48

Ah, so now we can put all the recent JFK pix together.............

And there are some isopix photos of Amal arriving at LAX on the 29th - usual George security with her  but not allowed to publish. Property of TMZ/X17...............

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster Empty Re: George Clooney Films Reshoots for Money Monster

Post by Sevens Sun 31 Jan 2016, 01:22

Interesting...He was in NYC a few days ago, then flew back to Europe, now he is doing reshoots again? Guess the bad weather influenced his first reshoots...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 31 Jan 2016, 01:40

Oh jet lag !!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 31 Jan 2016, 01:51

He was at LAX on Friday and in New York on Saturday...
How is that possible?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Jan 2016, 01:58

He may have flown over night to New York the flight is only five hours.

Was George at LAX or just Amal with a bodyguard?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 31 Jan 2016, 02:10

George was photographed at LAX without Amal

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 31 Jan 2016, 02:12

It was Amal who was at LAX

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 31 Jan 2016, 02:18

Last photos

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 31 Jan 2016, 02:27

Doug Ross, from the article link you just posted, the caption under George's picture is:

Happy flyer: George Clooney was spotted arriving across the country at JFK Airport in New York

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 31 Jan 2016, 02:37

Uh, I'm sorry, I didn't read that.. Sorry Very Happy

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 31 Jan 2016, 02:47

I was referring to PAN's post above.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Had.e6 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 09:35

Amal in LA
Had.e6
Had.e6
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 31 Jan 2016, 09:40

Posting this here  -but could be anywhere! She posted it from LA...............sorry Katie!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 31 Jan 2016, 14:35

Guess he finished the reshoots and went to LA to start the promos for "Hail Caesar". Does anyone know if he attended the SAG Awards? I'm thinking no, but I didn't watch so I'm not sure. Seems like he's watching everything from afar and not taking part in much of the Hollywood hoopla. Sort of playing the "elder statesman".

(Katie - Sorry in advance if this is off topic.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 31 Jan 2016, 15:05

Lizzy,
I haven't seen him much at award shows or other events. I think that he usually shows up when he's nominated for an award or has to do a speech or present an award or represents NOOW. He doesn't seem to be much involved in the tinseltown thing...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 31 Jan 2016, 15:10

I just read what I'd written and it sounds a bit as if I'd been to any award shows. I haven't, it's just from the press coverage.

Just to clarify if anybody should be irritated... Embarassed
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 31 Jan 2016, 15:32

I watched the Sag Awards, George wasn't there.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Jan 2016, 17:44

George seems to only do award shows if he getting or presenting an award. He hasn't really ever been one of those 
who show up for every event.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 31 Jan 2016, 21:59

Loads of pictures here. Although the headline is about adopting the dog, all the photos are from New York movie set and airport. So I'm putting in this topic. Anyone know who the blond woman is?

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:32

The blond woman has an ID around her neck maybe she works for the airport.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:43

I actually don't see an ID around her neck.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:57

There is a  wider shot and you can see it below her scarf. I think there are two women both blonde the one with the Id is in the 24th or 25th picture.

Definitely two women one he is walking towards and one next to him.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tulips Sun 31 Jan 2016, 23:14

I'm referring to the blond in the one picture where he seems awfully familiar with her.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Jan 2016, 23:23

Maybe she works on the film sent to pick him up at the airport.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 31 Jan 2016, 23:35

Could she be his assistant? I don't remember what Angel looks like, but I think she's a blond.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 31 Jan 2016, 23:36

Nope that woman looks too old to be angel.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 31 Jan 2016, 23:51

There's a photo on here somewhere (Monuments Men on location I think) of Angel taking Einstein for a walk - not sure she looks like that.

Could be either a)meet and greet celebs at airport lady b)film location lady c)random lady also from flight.

His backpack is most important to him. There's footage from the hotel front in Amsterdam where he has pix with fan, but asks the driver to be sure to hand it to him in the middle of the chat........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Feb 2016, 00:00

If he's like most of us, all the really important stuff is in the carry-on so you can keep an eye on it - just in case something happens to the rest of your luggage. Although I think the airlines probably take better care of his stuff than they do of ours.  Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down