George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada

+5
Donnamarie
carolhathaway
NotAvailable
Katiedot
amaretti
9 posters

Go down

Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada Empty Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada

Post by party animal - not! Sat 02 Jan 2016, 18:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 20:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada Empty Re: Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada

Post by it's me Sun 03 Jan 2016, 00:26

And casamigos they say  Laughing Drink 3 Drink 2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada Empty Re: Augusta New Year for Nick, Nina & Ada

Post by amaretti Sun 03 Jan 2016, 19:36

Drink 3

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 05 Jan 2016, 00:10

Looks like a good time was had by all!  You can see where George gets his gregariousness from, can't you?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:44

I made a pic of that too, by hitting my print screen function button, and pasting to my simple paint program drawing app. had to clean it up, frame it and repaste it, to get a clear size. Then a bit of fudging to get it just as a pic.(the original paste was way too small on the format of the reg paint drawing screen) Saved it as an JPG, after first saving it as a bmp pic. It was impossible to save the pic from the instagram the regular way.

But I wasn't going to put it anywhere in a public forum because I wasn't sure about pasting private photos from friends of family.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:46

But they prolly knew it would be posted to an instagram, if they agreed to have the pic taken.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 05 Jan 2016, 13:55

NotAvailable I don't understand what you are saying in your posts?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 05 Jan 2016, 15:55

On never mind Donna. I was just talking about how I copied the pic from an instagram which didn't allow saving the pic to ones computer. But also if it was more of a private pic. I wasn't sure if I should post it here. So I didn't. Someone else managed to get a copy of it as I did and posted it here.Is that clearer?
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 05 Jan 2016, 16:25

Well, NotAvailable,
this woman called Jacqueline Hopkins, aka 'augustakentuckygirl' on Instagram, posted quite a few pictures (including some with members of the Clooney family) on a not-private account on Instagram. So I guess it's okay to post it here as well.

I'm usually somebody who's more concerned about a person's privacy but as this woman already posted a lot of pictures there I'm sure that people who are photographed with her know that these pictures might appear on Instagram.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Tue 05 Jan 2016, 16:34

Well thanks carol, I didn't know much about the nic in Instagram. So I reacted to their privacy first. But you're prolly right. If they hadn't wanted it posted publicly, they would have said no, I'm sure. His family are rather nice ppl and I try to remember that not everybody in his life wants fame. But his parents are used to it. Seems his sister is also becoming less camera shy these days too. Have you noticed that she seems to be losing some weight?  She looks good.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 05 Jan 2016, 16:48

NotAvailable,
I had the same impression about Ada when I watched the photos, and I absolutely agree with you: she looks really good in these pics!
This woman on Instagram seems to be very involved in town life. Maybe she's doing some economic promotion for Augusta or is just somebody who's concerned about the business in her home town. So of course other people who care for the town (like the Clooneys I guess) would support her.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 05 Jan 2016, 16:54

Yes NotAvailable Ada does look like she lost some weight.  Noticed her weight loss in the wedding pictures from Venice. Thanks for your explanation.  But I never considered that Nick and Nina would have an issue with pics of themselves being posted on Instagram.  There were pictures taken and posted to Instagram too when George and Amal visited them in the spring of last year.  I think augustakentuckygirl posted some of them at that time.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 05 Jan 2016, 20:04

I'm sure they all know "augustakentuckygirl" and what she does with the pics. Its a village. They talk LOL And also I don't think they worried about they privacy. It was a new years celebration in a restaurant.  Very Happy  

Ada really looks great. I like to see pics like this. 

So COH ladies. 2016 New Years we know where we will meet right. I always wanted to see Clooney Kentucky LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:06

Yes, Nicky, why don't we have a COH meeting in Augusta? Great idea! (If I'll ever find somebody who will pay for it cyclops)
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 05 Jan 2016, 22:40

I also hope his sister is happy too Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 05 Jan 2016, 22:53

The latest Augusta Instagram really shows what the town is all about

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admirable

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 06 Jan 2016, 00:02

Exactly 
Nice community indeed  Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 06 Jan 2016, 02:02

It does seem like a lovely community with people who look out for each other I love you
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Jan 2016, 15:18

Donnamarie wrote: I never considered that Nick and Nina would have an issue with pics of themselves being posted on Instagram.
 I don't think so either as they posed for these pics.  If it weren't meant to be seen in public, the photo wouldn't have been hashtagged 'Clooney'. Without the hashtags, it would probably never be found as it wouldn't show up on searches. It's also possible to make instagram, as well as every other form of social media, private.  This is the way to go when posting pictures you don't want others to see or share.  

carolhathaway wrote:Yes, Nicky, why don't we have a COH meeting in Augusta? Great idea! (If I'll ever find somebody who will pay for it cyclops)
Paging Mr Clooney!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 06 Jan 2016, 16:28

Katie,
why don't you ask him?
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 07 Jan 2016, 02:45

Yeah Katie, just pick up your bat phone and put in a call...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jan 2016, 15:41

carolhathaway wrote:Katie, why don't you ask him?
Because I don't have Nick Clooney's number!! :p
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down