George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015

+14
fava
LizzyNY
hathaross
isogotit
melbert
Alisonfan
amaretti
carolhathaway
Joanna
Donnamarie
party animal - not!
annemarie
PigPen
Tulips
18 posters

Go down

Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 Empty Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015

Post by Tulips Thu 03 Dec 2015, 17:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amal Clooney puts on a very leggy display in very short embellished dress and purple jacket as she leaves Sexy Fish restaurant 
By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Published: 13:39, 3 December 2015 | Updated: 15:58, 3 December 2015

649 shares

View comments

Amal Clooney put on a very fashionable display when she was pictured leaving the trendy Sexy Fish restaurant in London's Mayfair on Wednesday. 
The 37-year-old wife of Hollywood actor George Clooney was pictured walking down the street in an extremely short mini dress which was embellished throughout. 
The number had a skater skirt flippy detail with a red and black design running throughout, which she teamed with thick black tights. 
Scroll down for video 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+6
Lucky George: Amal Clooney put on a very fashionable display when she was pictured leaving the trendy Sexy Fish restaurant in London's Mayfair on Wednesday

The human rights lawyer added a pop of colour to her look with a bright leather purple jacket, carrying a cute black clutch bag in her hand.

Her raven locks were blow-dried to perfection and she added an edgy twist to her look with a pair of fringed suede ankle boots. 
While handsome George was nowhere to be seen on the night, Amal was letting her hair down with her girlfriends at the iconic hotspot. 

+6

+6
Every walk's a catwalk: The 37-year-old wife of Hollywood actor George Clooney was pictured walking down the street in an extremely short mini dress which was embellished throughout

+6
All bright on the night: The human rights lawyer added a pop of colour to her look with a bright leather purple jacket, carrying a cute black clutch bag in her hand
The lovely lady no doubt had a whale of a time on the night at the new venue, which has been visited by the likes of Rita Ora and Lindsay Lohan. 
Meanwhile, Stephen Colbert jokingly asked George Clooney what it's like to be the trophy husband, during an interview on the Late Show. 
He said: 'What is it like to be the arm candy in a relationship, because she’s the very serious person?

+6
Star-studded: The lovely lady no doubt had a whale of a time on the night at the new venue, which has been visited by the likes of Rita Ora and Lindsay Lohan
'She must say like, "We’re going to meet extremely intelligent people tonight – these are not show folk. Just be shiny and pretty.”
'That’s mostly what I do,' Clooney replied.
The couple celebrated their one-year wedding anniversary on September 27 - they tied the knot in Venice, Italy.  

+6
Special time: Amal and George celebrated their one-year wedding anniversary on September 27 - they tied the knot in Venice, Italy

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 05 Dec 2015, 13:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and pics)

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 Empty Re: Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015

Post by PigPen Thu 03 Dec 2015, 17:36

well, if she's pregnant.. so am I.
lol!

I just wish she's stop dressing like a misplaced adolescent.

Last edited by PigPen on Thu 03 Dec 2015, 17:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015 Empty Re: Amal seen leaving Sexy Fish Restaurant Decemer 3, 2015

Post by annemarie Thu 03 Dec 2015, 18:18

I think she has fun dressing when not working nothing wrong with that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 Dec 2015, 20:16

Yep. 

Or maybe they were all going on to do some ice skating at Somerset House, which is where Dr Philippa Webb, who's with her, works..........??!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 03 Dec 2015, 20:59

She looks cute as a button to me.  She wears what she feels like.  She takes a young and fun approach to dressing when on her own time.  She looks really comfortable and looks like she is enjoying herself.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 03 Dec 2015, 21:27

Love the leather jacket !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 03 Dec 2015, 22:05

Donnamarie wrote:She looks cute as a button to me.  She wears what she feels like.  She takes a young and fun approach to dressing when on her own time.  She looks really comfortable and looks like she is enjoying herself.
Donna,
I had never heard that phrase 'cute as a button' before and first had to find the translaton, love the phrase!
I think she looks great and very comfortable, seems as if she had a great time. Cindy Lauper's song 'Girls just want to have fun' just came to my mind...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 04 Dec 2015, 00:01

Joanna wrote:Love the leather jacket !

Me too.  Nice to hear from you Joanna.   Hello!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 04 Dec 2015, 00:51

Love the boots too .   Cute as a button  .Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 04 Dec 2015, 03:14

Dress to short for cold weather.she love camera.and camera love her.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 04 Dec 2015, 03:17

That dress is ridiculous on her!  And those boots are just...  ugly.  Do love the jacket though.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:56

What the hell? Hate the dress, it's way to short and those ugly boots. Agree like the jacket. I'm sure when she sits down she can't feel the bottom on her dress underneath her.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Fri 04 Dec 2015, 16:23

I love the dress !! Looks baeutiful with the jacket. And one of the more expensive ones LOL. I have a good eye, well... not so good because I can´t buy it LOL
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 05 Dec 2015, 02:49

Well Hathaross, I don't understand why you can't afford the dress???? 

VALENTINO
Spring/Summer 2014
Tulle Illusione Long Sleeve Pleated Embroidered Dress
$14,990
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 05 Dec 2015, 03:40

Apparently there's no longer a difference between a dress and a blouse.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 05 Dec 2015, 04:22

LizzyNY wrote:Apparently there's no longer a difference between a dress and a blouse.
Lol Lizzy

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 05 Dec 2015, 06:00

Hmm
Unbelievable
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 05 Dec 2015, 14:48

party animal - not! wrote:Yep. 

Or maybe they were all going on to do some ice skating at Somerset House, which is where Dr Philippa Webb, who's with her, works..........??!

Thanks for the laugh, PAN.... I always wear my ice skating outfit to dinner, too. LOL! LOL!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 05 Dec 2015, 17:14

For anyone who has the latest issue of the Bill Murray Vanity Fair there is a picture of Sexy Fish in the Fanfair section.  It's quite an incredible looking restaurant.  Beautiful but very elaborate in design.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat 05 Dec 2015, 17:52

my sister 15 years would not use this outfit. Ridiculous !!

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Dec 2015, 19:24

I loved the dress and seeing as she was in opaque tights, who gives a shit how short it was? She's got the legs to get away with it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 07 Dec 2015, 00:04

melbert wrote:Well Hathaross, I don't understand why you can't afford the dress???? 

VALENTINO
Spring/Summer 2014
Tulle Illusione Long Sleeve Pleated Embroidered Dress
$14,990

Say what you like Valentino really needs that money....not so much for his dogs....but each pooch has a personal valet, and baby that don't come cheap....and to add oil to the fire, he has so many pooches and they have so many valet they need the bigger grade private plane to ferry the lot about in....Now if that man is not a deserving cause..... I don't know what TF is.....

Top the whole lot off with the fact that the dress is about as Valentino as a string vest....Then you see that someone has been had....Ladies this is the modern equivalent of the Emperor's New Clothes......The dress is hideous, I doubt Val even saw it.....but hay, it keeps the dogs up in the air.....

It's all wrong...opaques or not...it's a car crash....topping off with a purple/puce jacket on top of a red and black dress with white ribbon detail is so utterly wrong wrong wrong repeat wrong.....

Quirky style choices I'm all for, count me in.....but this is not that, quirky HAS a pattern.....To date I see no pattern....So what is it...

Attention seeking maybe?....and the bells and whistles are the expense, the constant, ever present in your face price tag.....JMO...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 07 Dec 2015, 00:26

Remember the gear she first walked out of the Carlyle in when they returned from the East Africa trip and went out to dinner?

Nothing much has changed has it?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 07 Dec 2015, 02:09

All in the eye of the beholder.  Quirky: odd, bizzare, wild, outlandish, strange , wacky.  No pattern intended.

What is it?  A $15,000 dress that you either like or don't like.  It's a draw here.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 07 Dec 2015, 02:26

The price of her clothes are not in your face people look them up until stated here I had no idea how much the dress cost. I also don't care what it cost her money her business if she likes it good for her. She can afford it I can't  we all buy with in our means and lifestyle.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 07 Dec 2015, 14:04

party animal - not! wrote:Remember the gear she first walked out of the Carlyle in when they returned from the East Africa trip and went out to dinner?

Nothing much has changed has it?
That outfit I liked.

PigPen

Back to top Go down