George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview - Screen Slam

+3
hathaross
it's me
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam Empty Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview - Screen Slam

Post by Nicky80 Tue 20 Oct 2015, 18:57

thanks to frecnhies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam Empty Re: Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview - Screen Slam

Post by it's me Tue 20 Oct 2015, 22:44

really nice video !!! thanks

and I am glad they started with Grant

Thumbs up! 

so to compress a bit that super egocentrism of the silver fox 

Razz
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview -  Screen Slam Empty Re: Our Brand is Crisis: Producer George Clooney & Grant Heslov Official Movie Interview - Screen Slam

Post by hathaross Tue 20 Oct 2015, 23:59

Oh George, hun.... looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great !!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Oct 2015, 05:44

huuuuuuu bello !!!! alien I love you sunny Very Happy Razz flower Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 21 Oct 2015, 06:33

huuuuuuuuuu bello !!!

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 21 Oct 2015, 10:18

I really liked the interview because George wasn't dominating it. I think that it isn't his 'fault' but usually he gets most of the questions and although he sometimes flips a question to another person he usually answers most of them.
And I also think that he and Grant complement one another very well. You can see that they know each other and work together and also respect each other.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Oct 2015, 15:24

amaretti mi hai copiato Noooo!

geek

yes
about G and Grant 
now is better

time ago
not very much
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 15:43

hathaross can't top your post. Wow.

Nice interview. My sense is that George is often happy to take the back seat in a conversation. Usually he gets most of the questions when there are press conferences so he seems quite content to let others speak up whenever possible. I often notice when pictures are being taken with a group he will make sure everyone who should be included are. George wants others to equally shine in the spotlight.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Wed 21 Oct 2015, 16:09

Donnamarie,
I also noticed that George tries to get in the back whenever it's possible to let others shine. At least he did it backstage at the Golden Globes 2013 when he made sure that Tony Mendez got in the centre of stage, also at the Globes 2012 when he was backstage with Alexander Payne and one of the producers of 'The Descendants'. And he did it onstage after they had played '8'.

To me he doesn't feel comfortable to get all the attention when others are onstage as well, and that's one of the things I most like about this guy!
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 17:59

Yep carolhathaway I've noticed the same. Onstage at the Oscars too when Argo won for best picture. Though George and Grant were producers he could have put himself up front with Ben Affeck but chose to stay in the background and let Ben have the spotlight. As well Ben should ..... but just saying.

Indeed just another reason to love this guy.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 18:42

George enjoys sharing success which is a wonderful thing.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Oct 2015, 22:11

sure!

but sometimes I saw a bit too much "I am the one who can answer properly to this question" 

and who knows

maybe it was right like that

but if you don't let others to try
they won't ever learn to

IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 22 Oct 2015, 00:26

Grant is also  an actor , writer , director and producer .   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 22 Oct 2015, 08:44

I think it must be embarrassing sometimes when you're equal partners in a business and one of them is mentioned every time and the other one isn't recognized. 

So it says a lot about George's and Grant's friendship and relationship that these two get on so well...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 22 Oct 2015, 13:08

carolhathaway it does say a lot about their relationship. And they're still going strong together. It seems they both understand the dynamics. Seeing them together over the years Grant has always seemed comfortable letting George take the lead in conversations or answering questions in public appearances. George always includes Grant's name when talking about their projects. I think these two are pretty tight and straight with each other. A healthy partnership from what I see.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Thu 22 Oct 2015, 13:42

Donnamarie,
that's exactly what I wanted to say, you can express it so much better in english...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down