George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll

4 posters

Go down

George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll Empty George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 May 2011, 11:24

You've got to wonder what pollsters are going to poll next. This just in from the school of pointless surveys:

From Belfast Telegraph

Friday, 27 May 2011

Johnny Depp has been named as the ideal sofa guest for a DVD marathon.

The Pirates Of The Caribbean actor was named as the top star to settle down and watch a box-set with.

Miss Congeniality star Sandra Bullock was runner-up in the poll to launch the Sky Movies HD A-list actors season, which begins on May 30.

Ocean's Eleven heartthrob George Clooney was in third position in the list, compiled from the votes of 1,000 UK movie fans

Not sure which scares me more: that this poll was conducted or that a publication found it worthwhile to write about. Besides, much as I adore Johnny Depp, I think he'd be a bit of a fidget and probably hogs the popcorn.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll Empty Re: George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll

Post by melbert Fri 27 May 2011, 15:46

Well, it's widely known that I don't care for Depp, and even though I really like Sandra, I don't want to sit on a couch with her during a DVD marathon. So, that leaves my #1 choice???? Duh, guess! ->>>>>>>>> looking right>>>>>>>>>>>>
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll Empty Re: George pipped to the post by Depp and Bullock in 'most popular sofa guest for DVD marathon' poll

Post by sandwiches Fri 27 May 2011, 15:51

Depp can sit on me any time. Very Happy

Err... I mean my sofa. Laughing
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooney Fri 27 May 2011, 18:14

melbert wrote:Well, it's widely known that I don't care for Depp, and even though I really like Sandra, I don't want to sit on a couch with her during a DVD marathon. So, that leaves my #1 choice???? Duh, guess! ->>>>>>>>> looking right>>>>>>>>>>>>

10 out of 10
Clooney
Clooney
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down