George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos

4 posters

Go down

Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos Empty Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos

Post by mel01 Sat 04 Jul 2015, 15:27

Saw this on Entertainment Tonight website but the video doesn't work on my computer atm, good thing it's also on YouTube.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos Empty Re: Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos

Post by Donnamarie Sat 04 Jul 2015, 16:23

Thanks mel01!  I like the part when Rande says he and George pretty much drink everyone else under the table! Not surprised.Drink 3
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos Empty Re: Rande Gerber talks on Entertainment Tonight - kids, George and Casamigos

Post by melbert Sat 04 Jul 2015, 17:04

That's because their blood is 99 proof.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 Jul 2015, 17:18

Thanks mel01 for the videos.

I always enjoy listening to someone 
talking about George when they actually 
know him.

(Sorry....I know I've said that before !)  Basketball
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sat 04 Jul 2015, 17:56

Joanna wrote:Thanks mel01 for the videos.

I always enjoy listening to someone 
talking about George when they actually 
know him.

(Sorry....I know I've said that before !)  Basketball

I'm actually more interested and very curious to hear the hilarious stuff George says to keep the kids laughing! Oh to be a fly on the wall in that vacation compound..

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down