George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Let's Convince George to run for President!
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyThu 25 Jul 2024, 15:27 by LizzyNY

» An open letter to George Clooney
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 22:48 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2022
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 12:45 by Ida

» joe-biden-drops-out-2024-election-presidential-race-7555388
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyMon 22 Jul 2024, 01:00 by annemariew

» Topical piece about George and his politics
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptySun 21 Jul 2024, 19:42 by annemariew

» George calls for Joe Biden to drop out
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyFri 12 Jul 2024, 20:44 by LizzyNY

» Lifetime Achievements
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyThu 11 Jul 2024, 13:23 by Odysseus

» Biden at George fundraiser instead of Zelensky
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptySun 07 Jul 2024, 13:28 by LizzyNY

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend EmptyThu 04 Jul 2024, 20:43 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend

2 posters

Go down

George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend Empty George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend

Post by Tulips Wed 13 May 2015, 06:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend Empty Re: George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 May 2015, 06:48

And again, please post the article not just the link.

George Clooney's Wife May Have A New Best Friend; Amal Alamuddin 'Hit It Off' With Julia Roberts

By Abigail Elise on May 12 2015 2:38 PM EDT

George Clooney’s wife, Amal Alamuddin, may have a new best friend – actress Julia Roberts. Clooney introduced his attorney wife to Roberts while the two Oscar winners were filming “Money Monster,” which is still in production.

"We've been really good friends for a really long time, and I just adore her," Clooney said of Roberts, 47, at the Disneyland premiere of his coming sci-fi film “Tomorrowland” on Sunday. "She and Amal and I went out to dinner the other night. It was so much fun to have her meet my wife and have both of them be such good friends and hit it off so well."

Clooney and Roberts have been friends since they worked on the 2001 movie "Ocean's Eleven" together. The two again co-starred in "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind," a film Clooney directed, the following year.

The couple also brought Alamuddin’s niece, 13-year-old Mia, along to the premiere. "Tomorrowland" will reach theaters on May 22.

Last week, Clooney raved to "Entertainment Tonight" about his 37-year-old partner. The two have been married for eight months.

“She's an amazing human being," Clooney said. “And she's caring. And she also happens to be one of the smartest people I've ever met. And she's got a great sense of humor.”

The actor proposed to Alamuddin in late April after seven months of dating, and the couple obtained a marriage license from the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London in August. The two were married in Italy on Sept. 27, 2014, in a ceremony that reportedly cost $13 million and included guests Matt Damon, Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The event lasted three days and Clooney shipped in 100 cases of his own brand of tequila, Casamigos.

Clooney had been married before -- to actress Talia Balsam, from 1989 to 1993. Following the divorce, he proclaimed he’d be a lifelong bachelor and dated a number of Hollywood celebrities -- from Stacy Keibler to Sarah Larson.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend Empty Re: George Clooney's Wife May Have new Best Friend

Post by Tulips Wed 13 May 2015, 06:55

Mobile version of this site does not allow editing of posts.

Tulips
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down