George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection

3 posters

Go down

George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection Empty George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 May 2015, 22:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Reveals Miley Cyrus Connection, Calls Her 'Fantastic & Fun!'

Other than them both being massive stars, what do George Clooney and Miley Cyrus have in common? Country roots and a Christmas special.
Earlier this week, George was spotted chatting with the pop star at the Met Gala in New York City, and Thursday, at his "Tomorrowland" junket in Los Angeles, George told Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez about his connection to Miley.
"I worked with Miley Cyrus," he said. "Bill Murray has a Christmas special coming out next Christmas and I ride in a sleigh with Miley Cyrus, pulled by The Rockettes, I think -- or something like that," George said.

"So I've gotten to know Miley and we have a little Kentucky history together," George continued (Clooney is from Kentucky and Miley's dad, Billy Ray, was born in Kentucky).
George said teaming up with Miley for the Bill Murray holiday project was a blast.

"She was fantastic to work with, I’m telling you like fantastic and fun and a real pro," he continued. "And Bill Murray and I had drinks a few nights ago and he was just talking about how impressed he was as an entertainer and also just as a -- just in general as a pro, how professional she was. I really liked her."
Two other celebs George and his wife, Amal Clooney, were spotted conversing with at the Met Gala were Sofia Vergara and her fiancé, "Magic Mike" star Joe Manganiello.
"That was fun," George said. "Joe's huge, man!"
"I’m 5'11 and I literally felt like… you're like, 'Oh my God. You're a giant!'" George continued (Joe is 6'5"). "He's huge and she always makes me laugh. I've seen her for years and she has the greatest sense of humor. She's fun."

In George's new film, the actor plays a curmudgeonly inventor who goes on a sci-fi adventure with Britt Robertson's character to Tomorrowland. Inside Tomorrowland, there is a lot of action and adventure, and Clooney's character definitely gets into some scrapes.
"Oh no, that's not fun," George said of the fight scenes and flying ones. "I don't enjoy all that stuff. That ticks me off, because it used to be, in my thirties, I was the guy throwing all the punches and I was the guy winning the fights, but now I'm at the age where I lose every fight -- every single fight I get punched and fall on the ground and whine.
"And it's really fun getting older and doing those," he joked. "But I really did enjoy the stuff just driving around the truck with Britt and Raffey [Cassidy] was really fun. ...Those young women were just fun and smart and really fun to hang with. I really enjoyed that."
"Tomorrowland" hits theaters on May 22, 2015.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 11 May 2015, 17:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection Empty Re: George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 May 2015, 22:54

.......and not just Miley!............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection Empty Re: George reveals the Miley Cyrus connection

Post by party animal - not! Thu 07 May 2015, 23:25

Wow, what a lovely interview.......they turn the tv off and talk!.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 08 May 2015, 01:39

It is great o see George happy and enjoying married life.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 08 May 2015, 01:49

Yes he truly seems to be enjoying his new life with Amal. 
The thing I find so appealing about George is his ability to embrace people.  Miley has had her share of problems. Much of it stemming from becoming famous too soon in her life and not handling it too well as she has grown.  And she has done some really stupid and embarrassing things.  Then George says how fantastic she is. What fun she is.  He just tends to find the positive in people.  An admirable quality.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down