George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal

+12
mel01
Katiedot
Sevens
hathaross
Joanna
Cece42
amaretti
What Would He Say
Donnamarie
annemarie
party animal - not!
Nicky80
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal

Post by annemarie Sat 09 May 2015, 11:34

Katie I believe George is happy it took him a long time to find Amal and reach the place where he was ready to commit and be a husband. It is true though my husband always says the best things about me has for over 30 years . You aren't going to tell a stranger if you have an argument.  Everyone argues and disagrees why say it that is not important if you are smart you realize relationships have their ups and downs. Also why would he want to give the press more room to right ridiculous lies about him and Amal. If his saying he is happy and content with his wife is being questioned , what would be said if he said oh we argued over such and such that would just be turned into see they are not happy . Simply because some people lack common sense and don't get that people who love each other very much can disagree..

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney Reveals Why He Fell in Love With Amal

Post by Katiedot Sat 09 May 2015, 12:52

annemarie wrote: It is true though my husband always says the best things about me has for over 30 years . You aren't going to tell a stranger if you have an argument.  Everyone argues and disagrees why say it that is not important if you are smart you realize relationships have their ups and downs. Also why would he want to give the press more room to right ridiculous lies about him and Amal. If his saying he is happy and content with his wife is being questioned , what would be said if he said oh we argued over such and such that would just be turned into see they are not happy . Simply because some people lack common sense and don't get that people who love each other very much can disagree..
Exactly. No matter what the truth behind his marriage (and I have no reason to believe he's not happy) he isn't going to share it with anyone in public.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 May 2015, 13:22

Oh my I spelled write wrong this is what happens when you try to write without having coffee lol.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 09 May 2015, 14:31

I too have been married for over 30 years.  I don't have any illusions when it comes to the ups and downs of every relationship.  I would never think George would ever share anything very personal about his marriage to Amal. 

George simply said he was happy and said lovely things about his new wife.  Along with soooo many other people who know her.  He related his serious interest in sports and Amal not so much.  That description could have been about any number of wives in countless marriages. 
My amount of closet space for me and what is allotted for my husband is laughable.  Does that make me a diva or a spoiled brat?  On the face of it and without knowing me .... I would say no.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2