George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April????

+2
hathaross
LizzyNY
6 posters

Go down

Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? Empty Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April????

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 13:01

This event is the next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George will be among the Honorary Committee.

Glad to see she wil lbe honored for her support to ALS.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sat 25 Apr 2015, 19:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added second pic and link, please always add links)
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? Empty Re: Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April????

Post by LizzyNY Sat 25 Apr 2015, 15:59

hathaross wrote:This event is the next week.

George will be among the Honorary Committee.

Does that mean he will be there?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? Empty Re: Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April????

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 16:52

I am not sure... I want to think he will attend it and be there for her. Christine Baranski, Chris North, Robert and Michelle King, Narciso Rodriguez,... are among the Honoraries.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 25 Apr 2015, 17:49

I hope he attends. Amal can do the National Press Club thing, and George can head to LA for this. This is a big deal for a longtime friend who was there for him at his Golden Globes honor.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? Empty Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April????

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 17:58

Exactly !! Moreover, she is gonna receive a star on the Walk of Fame (there is no a date yet) and I think I read that he will be there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Will George Clooney attend the Project A.L.S. Honors Julianna Margulies in LA on 30th April???? Empty temp do not post

Post by LizzyNY Sat 25 Apr 2015, 19:01

This is a big deal for her. I hope he goes - with or without Amal. After all, if there had been someone else playing Carol on ER it might not have worked as well as it did. They might not have the careers they have now.

You're right, Way2Old. She is a long time friend who has been there for him forever, It's time for him to return the favor.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 25 Apr 2015, 19:07

Thanks for the find hathaross, I hope he will attend alien
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 19:29

hathaross wrote:Exactly !! Moreover, she is gonna receive a star on the Walk of Fame (there is no a date yet) and I think I read that he will be there Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Where did you read it?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 19:44

It was months ago when this came out so I don´t remember. I will post it if I can find it.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sat 25 Apr 2015, 20:09

George will be there unless there is some scheduling or logistics conflict that's too difficult to get out of.  He and Julianna have always been supportive of each other.  I'm sure he's been a terrific friend to her. If he can't make it he would speak to her personally to apologize.  And she will understand. But of course we won't know about it.  That's personal between the two of them.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sat 25 Apr 2015, 20:46

Thanks, Hathaross

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 30 Apr 2015, 20:52

This Event is today. Let's hope George is going. Would be nice to wake up tomorrow and see new George pics alien
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down