George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

+17
party animal - not!
Alisonfan
bgarabedian
LizzyNY
Hebe
kat19
catwoman
Cece42
amaretti
annemarie
Joanna
Jenn
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
/
Donnamarie
Sevens
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

Post by PigPen Fri 27 Mar 2015, 18:09

Maybe Nina was in town to help celebrate 6 month anniversary.  Or early pregnancy party.  Awwwwwwwwwwww, who gives a pig's hynie.  They came, they ate, they left. Fini.  Besides, we got to see George in something other than a Casamigo tee shirt.  Wheee!

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney, Amal and Nina dine at favourite Patsy's Italian Restaurant in NYC

Post by Katiedot Fri 27 Mar 2015, 18:32

PigPen wrote: Besides, we got to see George in something other than a Casamigo tee shirt.  Wheee!
Hooray! The bright side of things!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Sun 29 Mar 2015, 20:22

OMG...TMI....Mrs C doesn't eat tomatoes....The signs were there from the start, did George forget his very first foot in the door "Return of the Killer Tomatoes!"....the signs were there George you failed to read them. Tut tut!

My darling Dad used to say "you make love to the body in the bedroom, to the soul in the kitchen".....Everyone can cook just one dish....anything made with love is a sensuous delight not a chore....Even if its just a spectacular sexy poached egg for yourself...x

Just realised this makes Amal my polar opposite, hope Nina got a book too!
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by SideEyeSally Thu 09 Apr 2015, 09:34

PAN, I too suspect that Amal might be pregnant. It's not just the dinner at Patsy's, or the comments in other articles about her (seemingly) larger breasts, or the reimposed fines at the Lake Como home during their upcoming summer stay. Let's also toss in the "I won't have your baby" article. It's just a feeling, but time will tell.

SideEyeSally
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 09 Apr 2015, 13:12

Uh Amal's bust line doesn't look any larger than usual.  And if you look at the orange outfit Amal wore to lunch the other day her belt was cinched pretty tight around her very tiny waist.  It's interesting some people think Amal has small breasts. She is so slim that I guess it's assumed she is small busted.  Not true.  Many of her outfits don't fit snugly around her top so it's hard to tell. But the occasions when she wears more form fitting outfits it's obvious she is well endowed.  Remember the blue dress at th Armenian event?  Don't think she's pregnant. Not at all.

It feels silly to be talking about this part of her anatomy.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Thu 09 Apr 2015, 13:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by catwoman Thu 09 Apr 2015, 20:35

Cece42 wrote:Just accept the book and say thank you, jeez!!!  And of course she is wearing fur again, $6,000 worth of a poor dead animal.
What horror! I once watched a documentary about fur coats and I was horrified by the terrible ordeal that the animals are subjected, some animals have the skin removed when they are still alive. Amal must be a cold woman and indifferent to the pain of others.
catwoman
catwoman
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Thu 09 Apr 2015, 21:14

Cece and Catwoman the details in the article are apparently incorrect. The coat has been identified as part of Giambattista Valli's collection rather than Dior. It does not say that it is real fur. It looks more like faux fur to me.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Thu 09 Apr 2015, 21:23

Donnamarie, I agree with you. I don't think Amal is pregnant. She has quite a few different cases in the pipeline and I don't think she'd have so much on the go if she was planning to have a baby in the near future.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Fri 10 Apr 2015, 00:01

I certainly wouldn't call Amal well endowed, maybe a good padded bra.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2