George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

» George and Brad's Wolfs salary
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 17:19 by annemariew

» George arrive in Venice
George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Aug 2024, 19:04 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day

+16
5marcy5
melbert
janieb
pandabear
Way2Old4Dis
premiere
Hebe
Nicky80
Cece42
mel01
annemarie
/
Sevens
Joanna
party animal - not!
benex
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day

Post by kat19 Thu 19 Feb 2015, 01:19

Donnamarie wrote:
5marcy5 wrote:It seems that for her birthday and for Valentine's Day that they would like to be alone being newlyweds.

George and Amal can be alone whenever they want to be.  If they had friends over for her BD and went out with friends for V Day then that was their personal decision.  It certainly doesn't imply anything more than that.  We don't know what goes on in their day to day lives.

Lol, yup. Most days they probably spend alone together anyway, i mean they live together lol. So if they want to invite some friends over for her birthday I don't see the big deal. As for Valentine's day, we don't actually know what they did for V-day. These pics are from the day AFTER Valentines Day on Sunday.....so maybe they were alone that day or maybe not.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Feb 2015, 04:01

Exactly.  No one knows how they spent Valentine's Day as they weren't out in public.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney Their First Valentine's Day - Page 2 Empty Photo of George Clooney and Amal - not known when & where it was taken

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Oct 2015, 19:45

No idea when or where this is from but it's dated today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 21 Oct 2015, 19:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 21 Oct 2015, 19:55

I think this is old as George has no beart at all. He is shaved in the pic and just couple of days ago he had a beart.

If someone can recognise it from where it is I can merge the threads.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 21 Oct 2015, 20:19

Got it,I think, Nicky.......

looked for pics with coat and no earrings...............!! February 2015 Asanebo

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 20:29

Yes she is wearing the cape that caused a commotion.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 20:39

PAN way to go. Thumbs up!

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 21:02

annemarie, I remember this outfit. Do you recall the boots Amal wore? Part snakeskin. Lol. They didn't go over too well here. Including with me. The cape was cool tho. And George. He was quite a looker in his traditional short sleeve black shirt and sporting a very sexy tan. Hmmmmm
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 21 Oct 2015, 21:22

Yep, Donnamarie I remember them well.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Thu 22 Oct 2015, 00:44

Must be real.No pap show!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 22 Oct 2015, 11:21

This was the valentine's dinner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 23 Oct 2015, 20:02

party animal - not! wrote:Got it,I think, Nicky.......

looked for pics with coat and no earrings...............!! February 2015 Asanebo

Coolio  thanks for the find Pan, I merged the threads Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2