George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyToday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood

+13
Sevens
Cece42
LizzyNY
Donnamarie
Alisonfan
Doug Ross
annemarie
LornaDoone
Nicky80
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
party animal - not!
benex
17 posters

Go down

George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood Empty George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood

Post by benex Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 14 Dec 2014, 19:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood Empty Re: George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:26

So last night at Craig's with the Gerbers...................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood Empty The Clooneys at Craig's last night

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:30

Yep

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood Empty Re: George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:45

Grammar check: the "duo" was holding hands with his wife... What two people were holding Amal's hand?

Nice pics. They both look good.

I guess they only cook at home when proposing or something...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:50

George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin are the picture of wedded bliss after dinner date in LA
By MailOnline Reporter
Published: 12:47 EST, 14 December 2014  | Updated: 13:23 EST, 14 December 2014

[*]

Marriage looks good on the former notorious bachelor.
And there appeared to be no shortage of wedded bliss for George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin as the attractive couple were seen leaving Craig's Restaurant in Hollywood, California on Saturday.
The 53-year-old actor, who is currently filming a new movie in Los Angeles, walked hand-in-hand with his 36-year-old wife after enjoying a romantic dinner date at the celeb favourite.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Romantic night out: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin were seen leaving Craig's Restaurant in Hollywood, California on Saturday

George was dressed dapper in a black suit and matching collared shirt that was buttoned down to expose his chest.
The silver fox accompanied his beloved as the pair exited through the back entrance of the restaurant to their grey Lexus vehicle.
The British barrister looked stunning in a black and silver lace dress with her long brunette tresses styled in loose curls around her shoulders.
Striking stars: The 53-year-old actor dressed dapper in a black suit and matching collared shirt
Lovebirds: The good-looking duo walked hand-in-hand with his 36-year-old wife after enjoying a romantic dinner date
Stunning spouse: The 36-year-old British barrister cut a stylish figure in a black lace dress

Also at Craig's that evening were Khloe Kardashian and momager Kris Jenner
who dined with actress and friend Melanie Griffith.
The mother-daughter duo were seen exiting from the front of the venue around the same time the married couple were spotted leaving.
George and Amal will celebrate their third month anniversary as husband and wife after tying the knot in a beautiful Italian wedding ceremony at Venice's Aman Candal Grande Hotel on September 27.
Secret back door: The pair exited through the back entrance of the restaurant to their grey Lexus vehicle
The perfect gentleman: The loving husband opened the car door for his beloved
Newlywed glow: The former notorious bachelor showed off his big smile while taking the driver's seat
Breathtaking beauty: Amal also sported a beaming grin on her face during the couple's exit
[*]
The newlywed actor is getting back to the movie-making business as he has been seen filming a new Coen Brothers production titled Hail, Caesar!
Channing Tatum and Scarlett Johansson co-star alongside George, as he teamed up with the sibling directors 14 years after making O Brother Where Art Thou? in 2000.
Earlier in the month, reps for the couple denied the pregnancy rumours surrounding the stars after Amal was seen placing her hands above her stomach wearing a loose-fitting dress at another dinner function.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and wife at Craig's restaurant in Hollywood Empty temp do not post

Post by melbert Sun 14 Dec 2014, 18:56

Just Rande, as Cindy is still in London, I believe.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 19:33

in the article it says:

Also at Craig's that evening were Khloe Kardashian and momager Kris Jenner who dined with actress and friend Melanie Griffith.

Do you think they met in the Restaurant or do they leave each other alone and respect they privacy in the Restaurant?... Wonder how that works when other stars are in the same Restaurant. I don't like the Kardashians....
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:04

More pics from Just Jared

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:04

I guess she's got some thick skin or has been used to the UK cold cause it wasn't THAT warm to warrant that skimpy of a top!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:19

Nicky80 wrote:in the article it says:

Also at Craig's that evening were Khloe Kardashian and momager Kris Jenner who dined with actress and friend Melanie Griffith.

Do you think they met in the Restaurant or do they leave each other alone and respect they privacy in the Restaurant?... Wonder how that works when other stars are in the same Restaurant. I don't like the Kardashians....

Having been "prepped" for a couple of meetings, I was told that unless the stars are friends or (corrected from original) have worked together, they generally acknowledge each other, but don't approach, except in arriving or leaving, and then it's very brief unless the person still seated indicates it's okay to talk for a while.

But never, ever approach Sean Penn uninvited. A friend of mine learned that the hard way.

Last edited by Way2Old4Dis on Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:24; edited 1 time in total

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:21

ah interesting. thanks Give Flowers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:22

LornaDoone wrote:I guess she's got some thick skin or has been used to the UK cold cause it wasn't THAT warm to warrant that skimpy of a top!

She's in LA and her hubby is George Clooney. A little cleavage -- what there is of it -- is in order. All eyes on Amal.

And, of course, no room for speculation about a baby bump.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:40

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:I guess she's got some thick skin or has been used to the UK cold cause it wasn't THAT warm to warrant that skimpy of a top!

She's in LA and her hubby is George Clooney. A little cleavage -- what there is of it -- is in order. All eyes on Amal.

And, of course, no room for speculation about a baby bump.

I hate to say this but it sure looks that way doesn't it.

I hope she isn't going to disappoint.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 14 Dec 2014, 20:53

Well, all she had to do was take two steps from car to restaurant - and back to car again. No need really for a cover-up.

Surprised at Craig's not having any 'trespassers will be prosecuted' laws on their patch...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 14 Dec 2014, 21:41

She dressed up to go out with George she changes it up depending on where they go.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 14 Dec 2014, 22:01

They look wonderful together.
The Craig's belongs to Rande?

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 14 Dec 2014, 22:31

Amal still losing weight? This should be happy time. Sad.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 14 Dec 2014, 23:20

I hate to say this but it sure looks that way doesn't it.

Yep. I'm used to seeing her dress more modestly. not in something that looks like she forgot to put her blouse on over the camisole.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 00:08

I think the blouse/jacket/pashmina is over her left arm............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 15 Dec 2014, 00:18

She looks beautiful and he is as handsome as ever. She never shows cleavage. She barely showed it last night. Hope they are enjoying married life.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 01:57

party animal - not! wrote:I think the blouse/jacket/pashmina is over her left arm............

Ah. Hadn't noticed that. It matches the skirt/bottom half of the dress.

Must've been overheated in Craig's.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:00

She never shows cleavage.

She doesn't show it because she doesn't have it. Not what meets the conventional use of the term, anyway. But if she had cleavage, it would have been showing in that top.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:19

Why does she always know where the camera is? It seems like no matter what, George is looking around like anyone would but she's smiling right into the lens! It's starting to get on my nerves.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:33

She probably got tired of people calling her 'sourpuss' or 'arrogant' or whatever else, so now when a papp calls her name, she just looks up and flashes that killer smile. When was the last time we saw a bad picture of her? Pre-upgrade.

George, on the other hand, doesn't give a shit.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:34

LizzyNY wrote:Why does she always know where the camera is? It seems like no matter what, George is looking around like anyone would but she's smiling right into the lens! It's starting to get on my nerves.
Thank you LIZZYNY I wanted to say that but I would have come under fire for being an Amal hater.  She is really loving the attention.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:37

Cece42 wrote:
LizzyNY wrote:Why does she always know where the camera is? It seems like no matter what, George is looking around like anyone would but she's smiling right into the lens! It's starting to get on my nerves.
Thank you LIZZYNY I wanted to say that but I would have come under fire for being an Amal hater.  She is really loving the attention.
And yes I still think she is arrogant.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:38

Sometimes I think she's simply bemused by it all and having a good laugh.

In this instance the guy with the glasses and the bloke's who possibly Craig pointed something amusing out and she's looking at that

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:44

Way2Old4Dis wrote:She probably got tired of people calling her 'sourpuss' or 'arrogant' or whatever else, so now when a papp calls her name, she just looks up and flashes that killer smile. When was the last time we saw a bad picture of her? Pre-upgrade.

George, on the other hand, doesn't give a shit.
Well she looked unhappy at that London post wedding party.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 15 Dec 2014, 02:58

Way2, ok I know this is stupid to even go into but my God of course Amal has cleavage. What an absurd thing to say. I'm about as small as a woman can be. You could practically put me in a training bra. I'm not proud of that by the way. But even I have cleavage. Amal is definitely much larger than me.

I don't think most here are Amal haters but there have been many times in the past when she doesn't smile for the camera and posters think she looks bored, not happy and unattractive. Honestly Amal looks much more attractive when she does smile. Maybe she is still trying to adjust to her expanded public life with George.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 03:15

Yes, technically every woman with breasts has 'cleavage,' if you define it strictly as "the depression between a woman's breasts." You'll notice I qualified my statement. But we all know that real cleavage requires a closer proximity of the breasts than what we see here. What you see on Amal, and presumably you, in the area between the breasts is an expanse of sternum, separating relatively small breasts. Nothing wrong with that, and it's not an insult. But it ain't cleavage.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 15 Dec 2014, 03:21

Way2, Geez. Ok. I have no further comment.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by JMK Mon 15 Dec 2014, 04:12

In the video, the paps are yelling at her and saying she is beautiful and asking George if he is running for Governor. Silly stuff.

JMK
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 06:06

Well i think it is obvious that she knows where the camera is as she sees the flash light in front of her lol!

George is in the business many years he knows how to avoid to look in the camera. If you look at the pics in the car for example his face was hidden by the thing what protects you from being dazzled by the sun when driving (I forgot how you call it in english) And Amal's seat was lower or she is smaller, it didn't cover her face. I guess George car seat is set up this way for years......Little tricks....She still needs to figure that out

I think it is good that she is smiling. The press loves her and she only has to deal with Baby rumors. Imagine she would look like Victoria Backham she would deal with rumors she is arrogant, she is not happy in the marriage, she can't deal with his fame, George makes her unhappy......You know all the things women have to deal with lol!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by / Mon 15 Dec 2014, 08:25

I love what she's wearing! And if the paparazzi were shouting things at you all the time, wouldn't you be smiling or looking more serious depending on what is being said? This is all still new to her, but not to George, so he just ignores it, whereas she might still react to it.

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 15 Dec 2014, 14:10

I think George looks away from the cameras because
of the flashes. His eyes may well be light sensitive,
as mine are.
Obviously all the camera attention is on Amal
at the moment in LA, so it's very important that
she's smiling, for obvious reasons, as Nicky has said.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeeter Mon 15 Dec 2014, 16:47

I feel that way too, like a magnet to the cameras! Very Happy

Skeeter
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 15 Dec 2014, 17:19

She has perfected, in all its variations, the smile, though, you gotta admit.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down