George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different

+5
Way2Old4Dis
Donnamarie
bgarabedian
fava
LornaDoone
9 posters

Go down

Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different Empty Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different

Post by LornaDoone Thu 23 Oct 2014, 23:33

Saw this tweet - cracked me up then decided - heck we should play too!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different Empty Re: Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different

Post by LornaDoone Thu 23 Oct 2014, 23:44

Wow so far no one's playing?  Okay here are the top answers on Family Feud:

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different Empty Re: Family Feud - Name 5 Ways George Clooney's New Woman is Different

Post by fava Fri 24 Oct 2014, 00:01

She seems to keep her clothes on.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 24 Oct 2014, 04:17

fava wrote:She seems to keep her clothes on.
LMAO!  Thanks needed that laugh!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 24 Oct 2014, 08:28

she is smart, oxford graduate, fashion oriented, own person, has money, & she got george to marry her. Now that is an accomplishment. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:53

She has two degrees, speaks three languages, never been photographed in a bikini, has worked with the UN and was voted hottest barrister in the UK!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 24 Oct 2014, 12:29

-- No crotch or ass shots on internet

-- Less ass to show on internet

-- Has Kofi Annan and Julian Assange in 'Contacts' in her iPhone; no reality show casting directors

-- Better hair

-- Got the premium Hollywood makeup artists instead of the star-chaser Twitter-based stylists

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Fri 24 Oct 2014, 13:17

Way2 and Fava, lol!lol!

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 24 Oct 2014, 13:23

Ok I kept thinking about this and came up with 5 more differences:

She didn't meet him at a bar, never gave an interview about him (or herself), turned him down twice before dating him, was an advisor to a king and wrote a book.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:07

THE one main difference....
She is now Mrs Clooney.

Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 24 Oct 2014, 17:05

She would be well mannered enough never diss past GF as above.

Look in the mirror ladies, and see why GC would never have held a polite conversation with some of you

No crotch or ass shots on internet - w2od

never been photographed in a bikini, - Donna (big big sin).

has money, - bg (Does money make you better)

She seems to keep her clothes on - fava

Oh how we turn on the EX's, none of us know the future, what might come out, what might happen. 

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 24 Oct 2014, 17:31

Alisonfan, from my point of view these are observations, not criticisms. The question was what is different about her than the other women. I highlighted some of those differences. I actually have nothing against any of his ex's.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 24 Oct 2014, 17:44

Alisonfan wrote:She would be well mannered enough never diss past GF as above.

Look in the mirror ladies, and see why GC would never have held a polite conversation with some of you

It must be exhausting to find the negative in every situation, even hypothetical ones, suck the last ounce of humor out of them, and then deliver your pronouncements with such righteous fervor.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Fri 24 Oct 2014, 19:04

I haven't turned on the exes... Never liked them in the first place!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 24 Oct 2014, 20:24

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Alisonfan wrote:She would be well mannered enough never diss past GF as above.

It must be exhausting to find the negative in every situation, even hypothetical ones, suck the last ounce of humor out of them, and then deliver your pronouncements with such righteous fervor.

Well it's obviously NOT exhausting as she does it time and time again. Some folks just live in the negative IMO.

And as to being too well mannered not to diss his exes. Honey, please she ain't no saint and I'm sure she's made her comments in private to either her sister or her gal friends.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Fri 24 Oct 2014, 21:36

If he loses his marbles she would have the best chance of getting them back them back! Very Happy

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 24 Oct 2014, 22:06

LornaDoone wrote:

Suck the good out of everything, right?

Some of you actually believe AC talks to her sister and friends as YOU do, about past GF.

You think they are so desperate for a laugh, they actually sit there and laugh at George's judgement, his choices of women before her.   

You don't think for minute she may have a grain of respect for them and what they bought to GC's life before her.  She is in need of a laugh that badly.

Maybe she realises there are things in her past too, that might provoke some of the same reaction, hostility and laughter.

As I said above, nobody knows what is  to be round the corner.  Absolutely, every nasty point about ass/crotch showing etc; will these comments be made more harsh worse or softer tone because she speaks 3 language and has 2 degrees.  I dunno

That I am interested to see.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 25 Oct 2014, 03:25

Oh Alison go suck a lemon.  Geesh.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 25 Oct 2014, 03:30

Alisonfan wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:

Suck the good out of everything, right?

Some of you actually believe AC talks to her sister and friends as YOU do, about past GF.

You think they are so desperate for a laugh, they actually sit there and laugh at George's judgement, his choices of women before her.   

You don't think for minute she may have a grain of respect for them and what they bought to GC's life before her.  She is in need of a laugh that badly.

Maybe she realises there are things in her past too, that might provoke some of the same reaction, hostility and laughter.

As I said above, nobody knows what is  to be round the corner.  Absolutely, every nasty point about ass/crotch showing etc; will these comments be made more harsh worse or softer tone because she speaks 3 language and has 2 degrees.  I dunno

That I am interested to see.

And how do YOU know she doesn't?  Are you Amal?  Are you a family member?  Are you  a friend?

Or are you giving an opinion just like everyone else here?

You speak as if you know her personally.  And if you do - what the fuck are you doing on this board?  If I were friends with Amal or George I wouldn't be making any comments here.

So anything you say, negative nellie, is your opinion.

Just as anything else said here is opinion.

And if it's bothering you so much why do you keep coming here?  I'm not saying you have to go but don't come here expecting everyone to agree with anything you say.  And don't expect folks to let you comment and not disagree with you if they disagree.

No topic is banned here on this board.  If you want a board where only your opinion has validity you can always start your own blog.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down