George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin

+7
Donnamarie
PigPen
melbert
Way2Old4Dis
hathaross
annemarie
Katiedot
11 posters

Go down

Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin Empty Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:01

So Armani confirms he's dressing George at the wedding.  Like this was news to anyone.  What else other than Armani would George Clooney wear?  It's the only designer he wears at big occasions.  Thanks to Henway for the find.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dapper groom! Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin

By Heidi Parker for MailOnline and Ellie Genower

18 September 2014

George Clooney seems to be making sure he looks his most dapper on his wedding day to gorgeous lawyer Amal Alamuddin.  On Thursday Giorgio Armani announced at his Emporio Armani show during Milan Fashion Week that he’s dressing the 53-year-old star for his late September nuptials in Venice.

'George has chosen and been fitted for an Armani suit for his wedding,' the Italian fashion designer said according to People, which got it's information from Italian TV reporters at the show.  A designer for Armani was spotted visiting the Oceans' Eleven actor at his home on Italy’s Lake Como earlier this month. And on Monday the star's assistant was seen at Armani headquarters in Milan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, the Kentucky native has for many years worn the iconic Italian designer's clothes to big awards shows like the Oscars.

Hey, did I read that right? Angel was spotted at Armani on Monday?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin Empty Re: Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin

Post by annemarie Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:11

Yes Angel was there I guess she had to finalize a few things . George isn't going to be seen till the wedding I'm guessing. I hope his pants are hemmed correctly like the Dolce suit, his Armani pants are always too long

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin Empty Re: Giorgio Armani announces he will dress George Clooney for the star's upcoming Venice nuptials to Amal Alamuddin

Post by hathaross Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:15

So many shoes boxes and suits there... Hope is more modern than his tux. Can´t wait to see him so elegant Very Happy
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:17

annemarie wrote:... I hope his pants are hemmed correctly like the Dolce suit, his Armani pants are always too long

I'm so glad you said that. I thought I was the only one who noticed. The draggy pants tick me off, actually.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:25

annemarie wrote:Yes Angel was there I guess she had to finalize a few things . George isn't going to be seen till the wedding I'm guessing. I hope his pants are hemmed correctly like the Dolce suit, his Armani pants are always too long

Did you see Angel there?  George has more than just Angel as an assistant.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:34

annemarie wrote:Yes Angel was there I guess she had to finalize a few things . George isn't going to be seen till the wedding I'm guessing. I hope his pants are hemmed correctly like the Dolce suit, his Armani pants are always too long
Oh. Were there photos of her? Did we miss them?

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
annemarie wrote:... I hope his pants are hemmed correctly like the Dolce suit, his Armani pants are always too long
I'm so glad you said that. I thought I was the only one who noticed. The draggy pants tick me off, actually.
Yep, I dislike his way too long and slightly too baggy Armani trousers too. Super old fashioned length. If, as it seems, Amal has finally got George to dress like he lives in the 21st century (with slim fit shirts etc) instead of the 80s then maybe she can get his trousers the right length too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:40

Nah, at times (ie Harry's in Italy) he still looks like he's taken a 10 minute break from cleaning the garage.  I've got my $$ on Armani having a man to man chat with him Smile

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 19 Sep 2014, 20:16

That Dolce suit he wore for the Fight Night event looked awesome on him. The two of them together looked spectacular as far as Im concerned. I agree sometimes those Armani suits don't fit him so well. Thinking of last year's Oscars when he went with Stacy and had the beard? I usually like his beards. This one not. And his suit didn't look good on him either. Pants too long.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 19 Sep 2014, 20:39

I also see many times pants too long Neutral

PigPen wrote:Nah, at times (ie Harry's in Italy) he still looks like he's taken a 10 minute break from cleaning the garage.  I've got my $$ on Armani having a man to man chat with him Smile

looool !!!!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Sep 2014, 21:18

hathaross wrote:So many shoes boxes and suits there... Hope is more modern than his tux. Can´t wait to see him so elegant Very Happy

Wonder if really shoes are in it...i mean how many shoes do you need for a wedding Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 19 Sep 2014, 21:28

Nicky - They're probably shoes for all the men in the bridal party - unless it's more Casamigos! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 19 Sep 2014, 21:32

hehe hidden Casamigos hehe smart idea Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 19 Sep 2014, 22:54

I never noticed his pants, except for his grandpa jeans. I guess I focuse on the upper half of his body. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 19 Sep 2014, 23:39

I guess it could be a cultural thing but I have never been a big fan of tuxes or bow ties. I much prefer a suit and a regular tie like Brad Pitt had at his wedding.

And I like wedding dresses like Bella Swan's or Angelina Jolie's. So I am hoping Amal is not going to wear a big pastry dress or something with feathers.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down