George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch

+3
melbert
lucy
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch Empty George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:06

Thanks Ines for the link

From whateverittakes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Premium iPhone 4 Tough Shield
Artwork donated by George Clooney

£24.99
Proceeds go to: 21st Century Leaders

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 06:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected spellig in title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch Empty Re: George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch

Post by lucy Fri 15 Apr 2011, 15:10

Who's the trio, can anyone see?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch Empty Re: George designs Premium iPhone 4 cover for Not on Our Watch

Post by melbert Sat 16 Apr 2011, 00:55

Looks like the same that's on the cup.

I wonder if he recorded a message? That would be cooler than the drawings. I wouldn't put my phone down all day long!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 16 Apr 2011, 01:08

George likes to draw he has a style.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 16 Apr 2011, 04:23

melbert - I agree - it's almost same as the mug design. How do I know? Cause I'm holding the mug in my hand. They've moved the Peace Sign and the words, "By any means" to above the picture instead of below which is how they have it on mugl! Very Happy
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Apr 2011, 06:07

Well Lorna, I didn't quite go in to THAT detail, but you are so right. My mug actually is in the sink as we speak. lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Apr 2011, 06:32

Here's the mug:

A better look of it on this canvas:

close up (poor quality):

Most aumusingly, you can have 'not on our watch' on your watch:
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 16 Apr 2011, 14:26

So not a new design at all ! Evil or Very Mad
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Apr 2011, 14:54

At least he's consistant. Apparently in everything he does.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Apr 2011, 16:57

'Consistency is the hobgoblin of a small mind' - I think that's GB Shaw. Or maybe Oscar Wilde. Definitely Wilde now that I think about it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 16 Apr 2011, 23:23

Maybe Grant on the left, George on the right, ? in the middle.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Apr 2011, 01:22

Lucy, I may be wrong, but I got the impression they are heads of conflicted areas that he wants to bring together "...by any means", thus the peace signs and arms around each other, etc. He's the stick figure with his arms out, but the three grouped together with the children around them signify George trying to bring about peace.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 17 Apr 2011, 16:27

Oh yeah, Khadaffi is going to love this ! Razz Not ! Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 18 Apr 2011, 04:42

Thanks melbert, for some reason I thought they were the boys,
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 20 Apr 2011, 04:38

Here's an unobstructed view of the image

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Apr 2011, 06:36

Yay! Thanks for this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 04:08

hm...so the one on the left symbolizes Sudan...who are the rest?

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 05:11

@ amberina welcome, who are the rest? Beats me, but check back someone will know and answer your question.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jun 2011, 07:34

lucy, really? maybe u wanna check back and show me the answer? dont beat yourself if u wont find it though

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:27

Never amberina , would I beat myself, just not kinky that way.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down