George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

+33
theminis
Silje
Doug Ross
Atalante
it's me
Boshkash
LJN2606
Butterfly
monaco
Donnamarie
jd68
Cece42
isogotit
Picachu
hathaross
Alisonfan
Jenn
The next mrs clooney
catwoman
Bidbod
lelacorb
LornaDoone
Way2Old4Dis
What Would He Say
Sevens
Joanna
fridadereval
amaretti
LizzyNY
annemarie
melbert
PigPen
Nicky80
37 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Sep 2014, 19:13

Joanna wrote:Lorna...can you clarify something for me please ?

Is it just pictures directly from Getty Images web site that can't be posted on here or photos like those I've just posted from Zimbio web site, that are attributed to Getty Images ? 

Would Zimbio have paid for the pictures but they're still not available for public use.
The same query about Just Jarred please.
I'm feeling confused today....but it doesn't take a lot !
To be absolutely clear, please don't post photos that have the watermark printed on them. Thanks.

party animal - not! wrote:She has a way of looking down every so often doesn't she?
I think, and please forgive me because there's not really a nice way of saying this, it's because of her nose. She has quite a large nose (and credit to her for not getting it 'fixed') but in pictures where she's looking down, the nose doesn't photograph well, whereas face on and face up, she looks really pretty. I suspect the 'looking down' pose is simply her way of trying to take a nicer photo.

PigPen wrote:He looks photoshopped, though I know he isn't.  Know what I mean?
Yep, I see what you mean. It doesn't look like they were there together in that picture at all, even though we all know they were.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal to visit the Celebrity Fight Night Foundation in Florence

Post by Donnamarie Fri 12 Sep 2014, 19:41

The voice on the video is a British voice. Is Michelle a Brit? I didn't think she was. Can't explain how there could have been a mic near Amal. Maybe it's not her. But the tone in the response sounds like it would come from the person on the receiving end of "I love you very much". Hmmm ?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 12 Sep 2014, 19:53

It sounds like an American voice to me. Check out how Amal sounds and see what you think then maybe.

Don't think there was a mike at their table - imagine that!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 12 Sep 2014, 19:56

Big Mouth vs Strong Lungs.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 12 Sep 2014, 20:07

It doesn't sound like Amals voice too me. It sounds like an older woman who adores Clooney and can't believe what she is hearing.

The papers talks about a woman in the crowd. Surely if it was Amal responding in the video they would have written that, even if they weren't sure, they are always guessing about everything else.

Also Amal doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would make a public outburst like that. She would smile and look down.
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Fri 12 Sep 2014, 20:24

Katiedot wrote:
Joanna wrote:Lorna...can you clarify something for me please ?

Is it just pictures directly from Getty Images web site that can't be posted on here or photos like those I've just posted from Zimbio web site, that are attributed to Getty Images ? 

Would Zimbio have paid for the pictures but they're still not available for public use.
The same query about Just Jarred please.
I'm feeling confused today....but it doesn't take a lot !
 To be absolutely clear, please don't post photos that have the watermark printed on them.  Thanks.

party animal - not! wrote:She has a way of looking down every so often doesn't she?
I think, and please forgive me because there's not really a nice way of saying this, it's because of her nose.  She has quite a large nose (and credit to her for not getting it 'fixed') but in pictures where she's looking down, the nose doesn't photograph well, whereas face on and face up, she looks really pretty.  I suspect the 'looking down' pose is simply her way of trying to take a nicer photo.

PigPen wrote:He looks photoshopped, though I know he isn't.  Know what I mean?
 Yep, I see what you mean.  It doesn't look like they were there together in that picture at all, even though we all know they were.
I'm okay with her nose.. it suits her face, has character.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Sep 2014, 20:33

Yes, same here, I'm fine with her nose, but she does photograph better head up than head down.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Sep 2014, 21:11

She also has an overbite and bad feet.  Who the F cares?  She's got him, we don't!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 13 Sep 2014, 14:53

LOL! LOL! LOL!
melbert wrote:She also has an overbite and bad feet.  Who the F cares?  She's got him, we don't!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 15 Sep 2014, 18:00

Lovely photo of the table from the watch brand sponsors:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 16 Sep 2014, 03:20

party animal - not! wrote:Lovely photo of the table from the watch brand sponsors:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 16 Sep 2014, 03:23

What a gorgeous space!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:17

Isn't it? And the table set-up is beautiful and really compliments it. Not your average school hall!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 16 Sep 2014, 13:57

Wow. What a beautiful venue and lovely event for George and Amal to have their first official appearance together. It looks like it was a wonderful evening for them both. I can imagine Amal was floating by the time they got back to the hotel.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 16 Sep 2014, 14:33

Andrea Bocelli Honors George Clooney At Celebrity Fight Night In Italy

September 10, 2014

Andrea Bocelli brought one of the most successful charity events in the world to Italy, when Celebrity Fight Night left its hometown of Phoenix, AZ for the first time ever last week.
Celebrity Fight Night is a star-studded annual charity event presented in honor of its yearly special guest,Muhammad Ali, and has been long supported by Andrea Bocelli. With this inaugural visit to Italy, Celebrity Fight Night eclipsed $100 million raised in its 20 year history, with the weekend’s event bringing in approximately $6 million. Proceeds from the event are donated to the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, AZ and The Andrea Bocelli Foundation.
From September 3 to 7, 100 philanthropic donors and special guests were guided around Tuscany and treated to the very best arts, entertainment and culture in the region.
On September 4, donors attended the Teatro La Pergola, in Florence, where they were served a gourmet dinner and enjoyed a music and dance show of the Renaissance, sponsored by Stefano Ricci, historical and famous maison of Italian luxury fashion.
On September 5, at Forte Dei Marmi, Andrea Bocelli performed and honored Grammy-winning composer and producer David Foster, as well as Sophia Loren for her generosity and for her efforts as an Italian ambassador around the world. During the event, which was sponsored by Antico Setificio Fiorentino, Foster was be joined by Reba McEntire, Lionel Richie, John Legend and Ronnie Dunn for a special performance.
The charity trip ended on September 7, with a featured gala that was held in the historical Salone dei Cinquecento at the Palazzo Vecchio. Andrea and Veronica Bocelli presented the inaugural Andrea Bocelli Humanitarian Awards on stage toGeorge Clooney and Lionel Richie, who both took to the stage to accept their honors. Maestro Andrea Bocelli, along with the extraordinary orchestra of Maggio Musicale Fiorentino conducted by Maestro Zubin Mehta, headlined the evening of breathtaking entertainment, incredible auction, and fine cuisine. The elegant décor was designed by the prestigious and refined hand of the Italian fashion brand, and event sponsor, Ermanno Scervino.
The auction, which raised nearly $1 million, was hosted by renowned auctioneer, Simon De Pury, and included exclusive items and celebrity experiences such as a dinner with Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal.
Additional guests at the gala included Clooney’s fiancée Amal Alamuddin, as well as Celebrity Fight Night Chairman and Founder Jimmy Walker, Host Michelle Hunziker, David & Yolanda Foster, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Roberto & Eva Cavalli, Cheryl Ladd, Ronnie Dunn, Laura Pausini, Leonardo Ferragamo & Giovanna Gentile Ferragamo, Mentalist Lior Suchard, and more.
The five day experience was sponsored by Stefano Ricci, Ermanno Scervino, Antico Setificio Fiorentino, Roberto Cavalli, Marchesi di Frescobaldi, Salvatore Ferragamo, Emilio Pucci, Officine Panerai, and Maserati.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 16 Sep 2014, 14:53

A few casual new pix of them at the table here:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 16 Sep 2014, 16:23

Thanks Sevens!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Sep 2014, 16:28

Thank you Sevens. Brill!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 16 Sep 2014, 16:35

PLEASE tell me she's not showing off the ring.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Tue 16 Sep 2014, 16:41

Thanks sevens for the great pics!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 16 Sep 2014, 16:42

PigPen wrote:PLEASE tell me she's not showing off the ring.

If you look at a series of the pix, it seems a man comes to their table doing some magic tricks, and Amal is hiding a dice as the magician tells her to do so. She is looking at him waiting for next magical move! Very Happy
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Tue 16 Sep 2014, 17:04

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 Sep 2014, 18:10

Latest Paris Match: courtesy of Frenchiesfans. Many thanks

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 16 Sep 2014, 19:36

Thanks sevens.......what a lovely selection of natural unposed pictures there are to enjoy. 
Well Done !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 16 Sep 2014, 21:44

Nice pice Sevens.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 16 Sep 2014, 22:46

Thanks Sevens!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 17 Sep 2014, 00:14

Good lord, can he wear a tux.  Sigh.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by fridadereval Wed 17 Sep 2014, 02:20

Love the pictures! So fresh and spontaneous. Thank you Sevens for posting them

Now that we have more footage, I am inclined to think that the kiss was probably more a quick peck rather than a full french deep throat action that previously posted ones lead us to believe. I love his facial expression in one of them. They do make a cute couple.
And yes he can definitely wear a tuxedo.... Sigh....

fridadereval
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 17 Sep 2014, 02:38

I like his facial expression when they pour the wine. Smile
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 17 Sep 2014, 09:24

He does look happy when the wine waiter comes, doesn't he!

And yes, the kiss looks like a quick peck to me too - as did the one at the table in Italy a few weeks ago.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 17 Sep 2014, 16:16

Missa wrote:Good lord, can he wear a tux.  Sigh.
Custom made, big bucks.  Ensures a good fit and look.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 17 Sep 2014, 16:54

Oh yes a kiss in a custom tux . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 17 Sep 2014, 16:59

Donald Trump wears expensive finely-tailored tuxes as well. I would not say the same about him.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 24 Sep 2014, 00:46

A great addition to the gallery

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 22 Oct 2014, 13:29

I found George's full speech, maybe it misses something at the first.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 22 Oct 2014, 14:14

A nice speech. I did not know that Ali was from Kentucky and I like that George in talking about how poor the state was it a produced such a rich (not money wise) man in so many ways. Of course we could say the same about George. Don't think George is the most articulate speaker but he is very genuine in what he says. Thanks Doug Ross for finding.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 22 Oct 2014, 14:29

I agree Donnamarie, and thank you so much Doug Ross for finding this!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 22 Oct 2014, 15:33

Great speech, looked incredibly off-the-cuff - and barely looked at his notes. A one take moment I think.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 22 Oct 2014, 19:17

You're welcome, girls Very Happy

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Nov 2014, 01:35

Have we got this one?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 05 Nov 2014, 01:41

Great find pan. so they kissed more than once. This pic seems like when George accepts the award and the previous ones happen at a different time during the night.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 05 Nov 2014, 02:30

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Nov 2014, 15:06

Another one:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 05 Nov 2014, 15:32

party animal - not! wrote:Another one:

Lovely that one....they look a very close and knowing couple,
as if they share a secret.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 05 Nov 2014, 15:55

Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 05 Nov 2014, 16:03

Sevens wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Really nice pic Stan. Thanks for posting it Sevens.Wink
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 05 Nov 2014, 16:32

Thanks PAN and Sevens. They look very much in love. She looks like she is really proud of him and he loves that he can share this special moment with someone who is really important to him.

Uh maybe I'm reading too much into it. It's the romantic side of my brain getting the best of me.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 05 Nov 2014, 16:39

kiss love or Kiss film? it seems to me that George kissed her on the chin as  do in the movies
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Wed 05 Nov 2014, 17:01

I think he was going to kiss her on the check.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 05 Nov 2014, 17:32

Don't know, but quite  lot of it going on for George........sweet

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next