George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

+25
fava
lelacorb
Rachel
melbert
theminis
LornaDoone
NewFanForever
Silje
jd68
party animal - not!
bgarabedian
Picachu
annemarie
Joanna
Missa
isogotit
Atalante
PigPen
Mazy
Nicky80
Sevens
Way2Old4Dis
lionheart
LizzyNY
Katiedot
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied Empty George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

Post by Katiedot Wed 13 Aug 2014, 14:55

Of course, it just HAD to be the Italian press starting the pregnancy rumours didn't it? Thanks Henway for the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin: suspiciously tender. Is a stork on the way?

Massimiliano Carbonaro

The actor resumed his future wife while kissing and caressing her tummy fueling rumors that the lawyer is pregnant

A tummy suspect, many of tenderness and love that triumphs: the weekly Who publishes the first pictures of George Clooney photographed while kissing his bride, the lawyer of Lebanese Amal Alamuddin, during a dinner at the restaurant of the Grand Hotel Villa d' 'Este in Cernobbio. It never happened that the actor kissed in public one of his previous girlfriends.

The weekly directed by Alfonso Signorini publishes an extensive article on the evening began with a dinner hosted by the plaintiff for a group of friends and finished with a romantic tete a 'tete between Clooney and Amal, were seated at the table to exchange kisses and cuddles after that dinner was over and the guests had gone home. In particular, the actor has repeatedly stroked the belly of the bride fueling suspicions of a possible pregnancy.

The dinner, as evidenced by the photos published by Who had all the appearance of a "dress rehearsal" of the imminent wedding with the table set with a sumptuous bouquet of fresh flowers. The day after the dinner, the actor and the bride went for a trip on the lake and then leave the next day aboard a private jet.

George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin: tenerezza sospette. Cicogna in arrivo?

di Massimiliano Carbonaro

L’attore ripreso mentre bacia la futura moglie e le accarezza il pancino alimentando le voci che l’avvocatessa sia incinta

Un pancino sospetto, tante tenerezze e l’amore che trionfa: il settimanale Chi pubblica le prime immagini di George Clooney fotografato mentre bacia la sua futura sposa, l’avvocato di origine libanese Amal Alamuddin, durante una cena al ristorante del Grand Hotel Villa d’Este a Cernobbio. Non era mai successo che l’attore statunitense baciasse in pubblico una delle sue precedenti fidanzate.

Il settimanale diretto da Alfonso Signorini pubblica un ampio servizio sulla serata iniziata con una cena organizzata dall’attore per un gruppo di amici e terminata con un romantico tête a’ tête tra Clooney e Amal, rimasti seduti al tavolo a scambiarsi baci e coccole anche dopo che la cena era terminata e gli ospiti erano tornati a casa. In particolare l’attore ha accarezzato più volte la pancia della futura sposa alimentando così i sospetti di una possibile gravidanza.

La cena, come dimostrano le foto pubblicate da Chi aveva tutto l’aspetto di una “prova generale” delle nozze ormai imminenti con il tavolo apparecchiato con un suntuoso bouquet di fiori freschi. Il giorno dopo la cena l’attore e la futura sposa sono andati a fare un gita sul lago per poi ripartire, il giorno successivo a bordo di un jet privato.

Also, OK magazine in the USA ran this story back in July, furiously denied already:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin “NOT Pregnant,” Despite OK! Report
Truth rating: 0

Amal Alamuddin George Clooney OK!

By Daniel Gates | 12:54 pm, July 1st, 2014

EXCLUSIVE
Amal-Alamuddin-pregnant

(OK!)

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are NOT expecting a baby, despite an OK! cover story.

The magazine says Alamuddin is “three months pregnant!”

According to the outlet, the couple recently summoned Clooney’s parents and Alamuddin’s mother to his Italian retreat to announce the news.

Meanwhile, at a recent wedding-dress fitting, Alamuddin’s friends “reportedly noticed a slight protrusion.”

“Amal had a little bump around her stomach, which showed through her dress,” a source tells OK!

This is all 100 percent false.

OK! has repeatedly spread lies about pregnancies.

Over and over again, OK! lies about famous women being pregnant.

OK! makes up a lot.

OK! must have contempt for its readers, because it treats them like fools.

OK! is lying here.

Alamuddin is not pregnant, she didn’t tell her family that she is, and her friends never spotted a baby bump.

A rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “She is not pregnant.”

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 04 Sep 2014, 06:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add "rumor denied" to the title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 Aug 2014, 15:53

Of course she's not pregnant - she just finally ate something! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied Empty Re: George Clooney's fiancee "three months pregnant" - rumor denied

Post by lionheart Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:01

Congratulations once again ! Hello!

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:03

LizzyNY wrote:Of course she's not pregnant - she just finally ate something! Very Happy

Ha! My thoughts exactly. Her abdomen couldn't handle the meal and the romantic bites from George's plate.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 13 Aug 2014, 16:23

Well I really hope she's pregnant. Cant wait for George being a father!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 13 Aug 2014, 18:17

No please...I really love George but I don't care if you are George Clooney or somebody else but to have a baby with 53 that is something what I don't support. If the kid is 20 he is 73.....  Evil or Very Mad  He is better off to adopt a 10 year old  Twisted Evil
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 13 Aug 2014, 19:21

Nicky80 wrote:No please...I really love George but I don't care if you are George Clooney or somebody else but to have a baby with 53 that is something what I don't support. If the kid is 20 he is 73.....  Evil or Very Mad  He is better off to adopt a 10 year old  Twisted Evil
I have to agree with Nicky on this one; he's not too old to be a father, but he's definitely too old to be a daddy. He didn't want to be an absentee dad it would be the same at his age a nanny will be raising the child. Maybe she doesn't want to have children either. It doesn't seem like she had any close relationships before George where she might have wanted children.

I forgot to add been there done that, he was 17 yrs. older that me and he was too old even a 42 to have a child.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:50

Tony Randall, American actor became a dad in his early 80's.  But I doubt Amal is pregnant.  Can you hear her father , if she was.  "before the marriage  affraid "

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 13 Aug 2014, 20:55

Arianne Hufftington isn't she an old mom too ?
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 13 Aug 2014, 21:37

I don't care how old he is. I think he'd be a great dad! (Remember Cary Grant?) And don't most celebrities have nannies for their kids?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 13 Aug 2014, 23:45

Question  Does George really want kids now in his early 50s.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 14 Aug 2014, 00:08

Some of his friends were/are older dads.  I think Rich Kind was older when he started his family (mid-late 40s). Ben's wife is pregnant now, isn't she?  George would have a buddy to chat with on the phone during those late night feedings. Wink
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 14 Aug 2014, 01:17

Although I obviously think it's their own business regarding family.....I keep thinking what a wonderful 
gene pool is waiting in the wings.  Very Happy 

IE...Amal's intellect and brain power and George's....well....
as Matt Damon is quoted as saying....
"When the Lord made George he was given  everything... and a lot more besides."

It would really be a great shame not to pass all that on. 

Basketball
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 14 Aug 2014, 01:24

Every time she wears a loose dress she will be pregnant . The woman has a lot on her plate wedding and eight cases to handle highly doubt she is pregnant.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 14 Aug 2014, 06:05

I would love to see George as a dad, there are really nice pictures coming out of Simon Cowell with his 6 month old son, I could see George with a little girl not boys.

Don't think Amal is pregnant, it's the dress, these types of dresses can be like that, I have a few and a couple are a bit baggy and can make me look pregnant and I'm obviously not
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 14 Aug 2014, 09:00

If she is pregrant, george would be a great daddy. he seems it would just be the icing on the cake. he seems so happy in those pictures of him and Amul and who knows, there might be a little one on its way. I wish him all the happines and love and I might not like her, but I think george is the sweetest guy and loving person there is. She is very lucky to have him and he is a very special person and there are not that many men like him. love you george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 14 Aug 2014, 09:13

Another Gossipcop denial

Amal Alamuddin, George Clooney’s fiancee, is NOT pregnant.

Speculation spread on Wednesday after outlets posted pictures of the couple in Lake Como, Italy.

In one shot (see here), Alamuddin’s dress billows in a way that could indicate a baby bump — except it isn’t.

We can confirm that she and Clooney are not expecting a child.

“She is NOT pregnant,” a rep tells Gossip Cop.

So everyone should relax.

No shotgun wedding here.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:56

The poor woman can't win. Some people complain she's too thin and the moment a piece of clothing bulges the slightest bit she is pregnant!
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:03

Oh, it's not like Clooney's reps haven't lied to Gossip Cop before. I'm looking forward to seeing bikini/cropped top photos of Amal any day now. Or yoga pictures (does she do yoga?). Basically, team George will get 'candid' shots of Amal in something showing off her flat abs into the media very soon.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:32

I still think the "bump" was a hamburger! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 14 Aug 2014, 13:43

Now to think about how Stan denied the October date:"I even asked him if it's true or not" What actually happened could be the other way around"George even asked me to issue the denial on the relationship in such an early stage.This gal must be special."
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:44

Another paper saying she is pregnant and that it is George who is in a rush to have kids. He rather have kids then a lavish wedding.

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:53

And of course Gossip Cop are denying the pregnant rumours again. 

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:02

And this is the Redneck version. The "pregnancy" is hot on Twitter right now.Smile

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:11

She has been pregnant since they got engaged according to the rags. Please the woman has a full schedule why would she want to get pregnant now.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:18

True, Sevens, but it could have been interpreted as 'No, I'm not going out with all three girls' hence the joke about being an athlete, and how 'delighted' they would all be to hear it, (Gravity red carpet).

Early stages of the relationship given their busy schedules.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:43

Oh glory...who can blame either of them for wanting to keep everything private ?

Did this type of article get written about every engaged couple 
in the past.

NO....I really DON'T want to know thanks !!

Just voicing my frustration with the journos who are 
still making their money off the name of Clooney.
What a way to make a living....Not.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:52

I think there's a difference between wanting to know and needing to know. Do we need to know all the details? No, of course not. Do I* want to know all the details? Absolutely! That of course doesn't mean I should be allowed to know, but sticky beaking into someone else's lives is fascinating and fun.

*just speaking for myself of course.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Aug 2014, 23:11

"Sticky beaking" ?

That sounds a good expression that I've not heard before....Lol.

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Thu 21 Aug 2014, 04:11

Well if they are pregnant it would be a blessing(a baby always is)

Inlight of the sad news over the last week about someone who could not face aging and the effects.

I would hope that GC would pay absolute close attention to his health to ensure he remains a healthy dad and husband.

A lot of the weight would be on Amal anyway and luckily she is younger to handle this.

Because its she who has to have the baby and give up her job...and make so many adjustments etc...imo

Last edited by NewFanForever on Thu 21 Aug 2014, 04:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

NewFanForever
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 21 Aug 2014, 04:15

If that gal is pregnant then she's going to have a pea sized baby cause she's done nothing but lose weight for months.

I call AGAIN bullshit!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 21 Aug 2014, 07:25

Morning sickness, Lorna? Some women lose weight in the beginning.

Ah, just joshing with you! I'm sure she isn't preggo either.

Although, I was sure that the engagement rumours were a load of crap too, so what do I know?!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Aug 2014, 08:57

I lost 7 kilos when pregnant so I looked liked I was exercising/dieting when I wasn't, anything is possible. Remember when Angelina Jolie was looking so thin making the Clint Eastwood movie then she announced she was 4 months pregnant, and had lost a lot of weight in the beginning of the pregnancy.

Just like to add fuel for the conspiracy posters who love to theorise.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 21 Aug 2014, 14:12

Theminis - I love to theorise - keeps the imagination nimble - but I'm no conspiracy theorist! This one's a non-starter. If she's pregnant, I'm the Queen of England! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 21 Aug 2014, 14:20

LizzyNY wrote:Theminis - I love to theorise - keeps the imagination nimble - but I'm no conspiracy theorist! This one's a non-starter. If she's pregnant, I'm the Queen of England! Very Happy
Good morning, Your Majesty ....

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 21 Aug 2014, 14:51

Pigpen -  lol!  Don't I wish!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 22 Aug 2014, 02:14

Queen Lizzy!  A nice ring to it!   queen
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 22 Aug 2014, 02:48

OK guys - time to put this "queen" business to bed, before the mods come to remind us we're way off topic! I appreciate your show of support, and should I ever ascend the throne queen  I will give you each a medal. (Like that could happen - the only throne I'm likely to sit on is in my bathroom  Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Aug 2014, 23:44

Now that's what I like, posters who self moderate LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Mon 01 Sep 2014, 08:41

I can't believe she is pregnant. They are rushing so fast for marriage before knowing each other - before you decide to have kids, you should know each other and think about it. Sure it happens by accident - but to George???
An intelligent woman like her would not allow that to happen by accident!
Pregnancy is the worst way to fix a relationship!
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 01 Sep 2014, 11:50

Hasn't this pregnancy story been quoted time & time 
& time again ?
Is it in a revolving pending drawer and now it's turn for another outing ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:26

Joanna - Amen to that! Besides, I'm a little inclined to think he may have had a vasectomy way back when. It's hard to believe a man who has "enjoyed" so many women for as long as he has  could be so "lucky". You'd think there would have been at least one 'Oops!"".  Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 01 Sep 2014, 15:36

Amal would be the only woman who did not grow boobs not even pregnant! What bad luck!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 01 Sep 2014, 15:49

Can she even get pregnant with so little body fat? Unhealthy IMO.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 01 Sep 2014, 20:42

I do not think that to get pregnant and 'need to be in the flesh just ovulate and have a partner with the active sperm.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 22:20

That pretty much sums it up.

ovulate + active sperm + play hide the salami + 9 months later = tada baby!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 01 Sep 2014, 23:13

Sometimes you have to hide the salami a few times before theres a tada!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 01 Sep 2014, 23:15

Ha ha haaaaaa

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 01 Sep 2014, 23:20

Well given how many times in his life George has probably played that game I'm surprised he doesn't have a gaggle of children running around with his genes.

That being said.  Does anyone think that if he DID go the snip, snip route that he could have frozen sperm out there?

I never considered that before.  Nah, I doubt it.  If a man said for years he didn't want children why would he freeze his sperm? Wouldn't make sense .
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:22

Lorna - I think you answered your own question. Very Happy I wonder why he thinks he'd be a bad father?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next