George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter

+22
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
/
Maggy
lelacorb
Boshkash
Sevens
fava
annemarie
PigPen
LizzyNY
jusquatoi2014
Cece42
melbert
premiere
Missa
Joanna
Jenn
it's me
party animal - not!
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter

Post by Sevens Wed 16 Jul 2014, 05:28

They all look happy and relaxed! Even the weather seems nice...
Actually I kinda like her cousin because of that slefie...good for them
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter

Post by Boshkash Wed 16 Jul 2014, 05:47

Well, it is great to be able to see things as they are rather than the polished version of it, and yes a lot of any star's actions, or words are calculated to obtain his/her image and career and enhance it, BUT, I don't think we can decide what their intentions are, and because of that, I don't think we should judge them. Take the good and learn from it, and leave the bad for them to handle..

Boshkash
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:13

he seems not exactly at his ease
in those few pics
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:26

Him in these photos it looks like a fish out of water that is gasping, it seems strange that someone like him should have been present at this wedding! She is the daughter of Ilya Pavlov, rich ..... but read the link if you're interested!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:28

I think
if he wanted
he could have said no

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:31

it's me wrote:I think
if he wanted
he could have said no

Absolutely!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:34

is the man in the last pic
pushing away some insect
from him?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:35

lelacorb wrote:
it's me wrote:I think
if he wanted
he could have said no

Absolutely!

But he did.

Wonder if he is going to become or is already part of the mafia.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:36

it's me wrote:is the man in the last pic
pushing away some insect
from him?

That's the mafia salute!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 16 Jul 2014, 07:57

Sevens wrote:They all look happy and relaxed! Even the weather seems nice...
Actually I kinda like her cousin because of that slefie...good for them
Well I meaned "selfie"...typo
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 08:40

Thanks Jenn for the find. Love the new pictures.  Thumbs up! 

That's the second time now that he gave his ok to pagesix to publish pics of him and Amal. I thought with the first pic we got lucky that somebody did it with a smart phone....NICE we can see it now all.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Jul 2014, 09:05

Maggy wrote:
lelacorb wrote:
sono io wrote: Penso Che
se Avessé voluto
avrebbe potuto dire no

Assolutamente!

Ma lui ha Fatto. chiedi se lui sta per Diventare o E GIA altera parte della mafia.

I have absolutely no thought about this, I just thought I've ever seen George hang these environments and I do not think that it can be at ease unless his change is not radical! What happened to him? How can these images trigger the papers?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 12:06

Thanks for the set of wedding pictures.  Thumbs up! 

Mmmmmm......I must be so thick.

All I can see are photos of a pretty outdoor wedding
which apparently was officiated by Amal, in a gorgeous dress in my favourite colour. She was joined at the wedding by her future husband, George, and a good time appears to have been had by all.
Including George being taught a particular dance,
by the look of it in the last picture !

Btw, Here in UK it's quite normal for engaged couples to attend a relative's wedding together as a couple,
without any eyebrows being raised.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 16 Jul 2014, 12:11

I thought the groom and George were giving each other a "low" 5 in the last photo.  No one else appears to be dancing ??

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Jul 2014, 12:50

Joanna wrote:Thanks for the set of wedding pictures.  Thumbs up! 

Mmmmmm......I must be so thick.

All I can see are photos of a pretty outdoor wedding
which apparently was officiated by Amal, in a gorgeous dress in my favourite colour. She was joined at the wedding by her future husband, George, and a good time appears to have been had by all.
Including George being taught a particular dance,
by the look of it in the last picture !

Btw, Here in UK it's quite normal for engaged couples to attend a relative's wedding together as a couple,
without any eyebrows being raised.

Joanna, the article below is the reason for the post: Ilya Pavlov is the father of the bride.

Bulgaria: the mafia's dance to Europe
ILIJA TROJANOW 16 August 2006

Bulgaria is on course to become the twenty-sixth member-state of the European Union on 1 January 2007, when it is scheduled to join along with its northern neighbour Romania. But the current behaviour of its leading power-centres suggests that this southeast European state of 7.7 million people is very far from reaching the EU's institutional norms.
Four elements of Bulgaria's current reality illuminate this predicament: business, organised crime, the legal system, and the police service.
The businessman
Puppets can become dangerous once they start imagining they're pulling the strings and that the money they manage actually belongs to them – when they speak as though they had their own voices and their own brains. Ilya Pavlov was such a puppet.
Pavlov, whose private wealth amounted to an estimated $1.5 billion, was the eighth richest man in eastern Europe. Yet he began his professional life as a wrestler, and a mediocre one at that. A few years later – by riding on the back of the Russian-Bulgarian mafia – he was the proprietor of Multigrup (later MG Corporation), one of [url=http://www.westcarrollton.org/Bulgaria Map.jpg]Bulgaria's[/url] largest corporate groups. Pavlov received decorations from Russia and Israel, and was a frequent guest of former kings and presidents.
At some point, he actually began to believe the role he was playing. He even wanted – he, a puppet! – to act the part of patron. He began appointing Germans, British and Americans to the supervisory board, gradually investing the group's capital in the United States. He detached himself from the mafia networks which had created him in the first place. This, however, was impermissible, for no mafia can tolerate being abandoned by one of its own.
It seems that Ilya Pavlov received signals indicating he was on a hit-list. His fraught position became evident during a state visit to Sofia by Vladimir Putin, when Pavlov managed to force his way into a reception at the Russian embassy with the help of a forged invitation. He took the opportunity to suddenly approach the Russian president, who declined to give him a hearing.
Several days later, when leaving his office surrounded by ten bodyguards, a bullet pierced Ilya Pavlov's heart. That was on 7 March 2003. The country's entire elite was in attendance at the funeral service, the final honour – photographs of the event bear an astonishing resemblance to a scene from a Francis Ford Coppola film. And when he was buried in his home village of Arbanasi in northern Bulgaria, seven bishops – the majority of the nation's holy synod – stood at his graveside. No other Bulgarian had ever been sent off with such fanfare.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 2 Empty George and Amal at a wedding in Italy

Post by / Wed 16 Jul 2014, 12:50

I found an article on Page Six from when George and Amal went to a wedding of her cousin in Italy. She initiated the wedding! And she look absolutely stunning in that dress, as did George in his tuxedo.

"Wedding warmup! Amal officiates cousin’s nuptials, Clooney in tow
July 15, 2014 | 5:52pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*EXCLUSIVE* George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin attend her cousin's wedding in Italy **USA ONLY**

No family drama here.

George Clooney joined fiancée Amal Alamuddin as she officiated her cousin’s wedding in Florence over the weekend.

The 36-year-old human rights lawyer stunned in a purple gown with flowers tucked behind one ear, while her beau, 53, looked typically sharp in a tuxedo.

The pictures come just a week after Clooney slammed the Daily Mail for a “completely fabricated story” that claimed that his soon-to-be wife’s mother was opposed to the couple’s upcoming nuptials because of religious differences.

“First of all, none of the story is factually true. Amal’s mother is not Druze,” Clooney retorted in a op-ed that ran in USA Today. She has not been to Beirut since Amal and I have been dating, and she is in no way against the marriage.”

The actor refused to accept the newspaper’s apology last week, saying that it was just as untrue as the offending story.

Clooney and Alamuddin are said to be tying the knot in September in Venice."

Last edited by E.C. on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 12:57; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : picture not in full)

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 12:58

@Lelacorb, I seriously don't know why you have to refer this new sighting to the Mafia business.

So what about the business man? Who cares. You can't chose your family and accept your friends they way they are.

I mean even the church has a bad history about child molestation. So what if George has friends who are catholic? Would you post those articles about the church as well to find something negative about George with who he is with?

I guess if you want to you can always find something negative and refer everything to something negative. For sure you have proven that.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:05; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:05

Thanks E. C. we have a thread already so I merged it together.  Wink
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:15

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Make a Splash at a Wedding (Not Theirs!)

She's a bride-to-be, but at the recent wedding of a cousin,Amal Alamuddin played a very different role – the officiant! 

Alamuddin and her fiancé,George Clooney, attended the Italian nuptials of the stepdaughter of Darina Pavlova, a Bulgarian tycoon and heiress. The groom is reportedly Alamuddin's cousin, Bahrain-based businessman Tarek Miknas. 

The pair, who have been relaxing with their families at Clooney's Lake Como estate, spent July 10 near Florence at the 15th-century Villa Mangiacane. 

An Instagram shared by a wedding guest shows Alamuddin, 36, a London-based attorney and activist, officiating the symbolic ceremony. 

A source confirms that Clooney, 53, was in attendance as well, but notes that the Oscar winner maintained a low profile to ensure the spotlight remained on the wedding party. 

Alamuddin stood with the bride and groom on a grassy ledge overlooking Florence and the surrounding countryside under a canopy of grape vines. The estate stretches out for 600 acres and features vineyards and olive groves. 

Perhaps Clooney and Alamuddin picked up an idea or two for their own big day? 

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:33

Nicky80 wrote: @ Lelacorb, ho seriamente non so perché si deve segnalare questo nuovo avvistamento per il business della mafia. Così che cosa circa l'uomo d'affari? Che importa. Non puoi scegliere la tua famiglia e di accettare i tuoi amici quello che sono. Voglio dire anche la Chiesa ha una brutta storia sulla pedofilia. Così che cosa se ​​George ha amici che sono cattolico? Vuoi pubblicare questi articoli sulla Chiesa come pure di trovare qualcosa di negativo su George con chi è con? Credo che se si vuole si può sempre trovare qualcosa di negativo e di sottoporre tutto a qualcosa di negativo. Per assicurarsi di aver dimostrato che.

This article I found on the C A and it seemed appropriate to report here, sorry if it is not to your liking but to me it seems strange that George let you carry in these situations although for love! If you are afraid of the few remaining Druze, the Bulgarian mafia? Just my thoughts!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:35

So lelacorb.....George refuses to go the wedding of
the cousin of his future wife, at which she is officiating,
because the bride's father, who has been dead for eleven years, had a "chequered life" ?

Now THAT would be the action of an arrogant, egotistical, image-concerned man, which I don't believe George to be. I understand he was brought up in a "tolerance to all" atmosphere.

Such arrogant actions prolong discord and stresses within a family IMO and I don't believe Our George is
like that at all.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:42

Can someone explain to me what qualifies Amal to officiate at a wedding? Doesn't the ceremony have to be performed by either a religious or civil official?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 13:51

I don't know....but a ship's Captain can marry couples on board his ship at sea.

A bit of trivia for you Lizzy. LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:00

Judges can marry people, so I wonder if lawyers can too?  The actual "wedding" is a legal ceremony, so it makes sense that a person in the legal field could officiate.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:06

Oooooooo.......hope it doesn't end up like this
classic story.

Quarrel 1 

When We Are Married
by J B Priestly

In the heart of Northern England, three respectable couples, married on the same day, at the same church, and by the same vicar, join to celebrate 25 years of blissful matrimony. Or so they think…
The happy celebrations are brought to a sudden halt
by a shocking revelation – these pillars of the community aren’t quite as respectably married as they thought they were.
As the home truths fly like confetti and conjugal rites turn to farcical fights, an evening of sparkling comic mayhem erupts.
With a photographer from the local paper due to arrive any second, a missing housekeeper and a doorbell that wont stop ringing, can the three couples keep a lid on their embarrassing secret?
Penned in 1938, this is a classic comedy that is a blessed union of laughs and surprises.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:14

I loved Silk too, Jo, and the first series was written by an eminent lawyer, mcuh like Rumpole of the Bailey was written by John Mortimer, but apparently the subsequent series were not, and the legal profession hated them for their inaccuracy which is possibly why it's been dropped.........

Both Page Six and People have the story........I think this is damage limitation after the first Instagram pic went round the world, so His Nibs decided to endorse it and used guests casual pix for what was a private celebration. And of course those photographers will get the royalties. It's a win/win

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:18

Jo - You reminded me of an old movie I saw on tv, where a bunch of couples found out that their marriages were invalid - can't remember why - and had to decide if they wanted to get married again. Not all of them did. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:32

LizzyNY wrote:Jo - You reminded me of an old movie I saw on tv, where a bunch of couples found out that their marriages were invalid - can't remember why - and had to decide if they wanted to get married again. Not all of them did. Very Happy

That's the one.....based on J B Priestly's classic !!
I think the Vicar was unqualified in some way....
never ordained or something.

It's a popular play for Amateur Dramatic groups to perform here too.
Great fun !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:34

Good morning friends! Having a bit of network issues this AM and can't click onto the quote I want to move.. had a bad electrical storm a few hours ago.  At least there is power.. on to the comment ( sorry) . The photos are lovely, typical wedding shot, here in the USA.  George's facial expression looks a bit pained/ strained.  Not a photo buff myself.. could the sun have been in his eyes?  or body language ?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:34

It could be that they were already married officially in front of a registrar and the ceremony that Amal is officiating is just a ceremony and not the legal marriage.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:43

premiere..let me put my education to some use.  Regarding your comment yesterday at 16:33 ( still having network problems from the storm), you used the perfect phrase "rose colored glasses". In a relationship (romantic or otherwise) there is a period of time referred to as rose colored glasses.  It's the period of time when you see that person as perfect or your idea of perfect.  Then the glasses come off and you see that person as he/she really is... wakes up with morning breath, says something unkind that previously you would not have taken notice to.  In a romantic relationship, it is often termed the honeymoon is over. And you get down to real life. Your partner isn't perfect, but then neither are you.  It's also when divorces rears it's ugly head.  So maybe you haven't lost interest in GTC, but now see all of him.  Hope that helps.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Jul 2014, 14:57

TNMC - I think she must have been allowed legally to do this - presumably there were papers to be signed by a notary in Italy. But there were also some papers signed somewhere in Cyprus too with Tarek and his bride - on here somewhere. Who knows? But she is the stepdaughter of Darina Pavlov.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:00

If criminal money is involved, ... his reputation is indeed going down the drain, ...  Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:07

If criminal money is involved with anyone at all.....including us lot on here....
then that would happen wouldn't it ?
Duh....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:21

It's his future wife's cousin's new wife's deceased father who was criminally involved - years ago. What does any of this have to do with George? All he did was accompany his fiancee to a wedding. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:23

LizzyNY.... slow news day!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:24

Indeed, ... ! Whatever is he doing ?  Suspect
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:26

Exactly Lizzy....one never knows who one will mingle with at a wedding or a funeral these days.  Basketball

Btw gal.....you'll be pleased to know that our lovely warm weather
is forecast to cease at the weekend....with torrential rain and floods
and mayhem to boot !
So don't bother to pop over here!!!  Oh puh-lease!  

Last edited by Joanna on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:29; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:28

let's add fuel to this fun fire.... there were rumors years ago in a National Enquirer story (yeah, those fun kids) that our boy was involved with Las Vegas mafia.  On those heels.... get ready to laugh... was a story that GTC had become very close friends with Frank Sinatra.  That Frank would call George for help when he (Frank) was having problems with the paps, specifically helicopters flying over his house as his health began to fail. To thank GTC, Frank supposedly willed GTC  his (Frank) mafia connections!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:29

party animal - not! wrote:TNMC - I think she must have been allowed legally to do this - presumably there were papers to be signed by a notary in Italy. But there were also some papers signed somewhere in Cyprus too with Tarek and his bride - on here somewhere. Who knows? But she is the stepdaughter of Darina Pavlov.........
She could be a legal officiant, who knows??  My point was that if she isn't it doesn't mean the marriage isn't legal.  If the couple signs the marriage license before a registrar prior to the big day they are already legally married and they can have anyone they want do the wedding ceremony.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:35

PigPen wrote:let's add fuel to this fun fire.... there were rumors years ago in a National Enquirer story (yeah, those fun kids) that our boy was involved with Las Vegas mafia.  On those heels.... get ready to laugh... was a story that GTC had become very close friends with Frank Sinatra.  That Frank would call George for help when he (Frank) was having problems with the paps, specifically helicopters flying over his house as his health began to fail. To thank GTC, Frank supposedly willed GTC  his (Frank) mafia connections!

Laughing out loud ....So what did George do ?
I know.....

He hired Don Cheadle with Rocket Launchers to shoot the b*****s down.

Yahooooo 

Oh we are in Big Trouble...Off Topic !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:39

Jo, we are in sooooooooooooo much trouble.  Where are LornaDoone and Way 2 to snap us out of this?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:39

The next mrs clooney wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:TNMC - I think she must have been allowed legally to do this - presumably there were papers to be signed by a notary in Italy. But there were also some papers signed somewhere in Cyprus too with Tarek and his bride - on here somewhere. Who knows? But she is the stepdaughter of Darina Pavlov.........
She could be a legal officiant, who knows??  My point was that if she isn't it doesn't mean the marriage isn't legal.  If the couple signs the marriage license before a registrar prior to the big day they are already legally married and they can have anyone they want do the wedding ceremony.

I think this is what happens. They signed the papers beginning of June there was a pic on his instagram. I'm sure that was the marriage license  Very Happy 

I think it is a great Idea to have a family member to do the wedding ceremony....
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:56

is that a European tradition?  Have never seen that here.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 15:57

George and Amal can have the eccentric
Cloony-by-Marriage Aunt perform theirs !

Yahooooo Sofa bounce Yahooooo 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:21

Or maybe Einstein could it!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:22

Nicky80 wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:

I think this is what happens. They signed the papers beginning of June there was a pic on his instagram. I'm sure that was the marriage license  Very Happy 

I think it is a great Idea to have a family member to do the wedding ceremony....
Yeah my parents signed the legal papers four months before they did the wedding ceremony...Could that happen to George&Amal? Are they legally married already?Who knows.

Last edited by Sevens on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:24; edited 2 times in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:23

PigPen wrote:let's add fuel to this fun fire.... there were rumors years ago in a National Enquirer story (yeah, those fun kids) that our boy was involved with Las Vegas mafia.  On those heels.... get ready to laugh... was a story that GTC had become very close friends with Frank Sinatra.  That Frank would call George for help when he (Frank) was having problems with the paps, specifically helicopters flying over his house as his health began to fail. To thank GTC, Frank supposedly willed GTC  his (Frank) mafia connections!
Wouldn't surprise me. G.C. is such a monkey !  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:28

affraid  Monkey business  Give hearts 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:32

Amal, the monkey. Monkeys like monkeys. Something old. Link  Laughing
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next