George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter

+22
Atalante
The next mrs clooney
/
Maggy
lelacorb
Boshkash
Sevens
fava
annemarie
PigPen
LizzyNY
jusquatoi2014
Cece42
melbert
premiere
Missa
Joanna
Jenn
it's me
party animal - not!
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:56

Here are a few more pix of the wedding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney dances at the wedding of "slain" Bulgarian tycoon's daughter

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Jul 2014, 16:58

Now see if this works!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 16 Jul 2014, 19:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 16 Jul 2014, 17:57

Atalante - Really??!! Not nice.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 16 Jul 2014, 19:52

LizzyNY wrote:Atalante - Really??!! Not nice.
Really ? Get this: LINK  Twisted Evil
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by / Wed 16 Jul 2014, 20:48

Nicky80 wrote:Thanks E. C. we have a thread already so I merged it together.  Wink
Yeah, my reaction was a bit late.  Very Happy

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 16 Jul 2014, 21:11

Atalante - What's your point?

LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:21

LizzyNY wrote:Atalante - What's your point?

Wacky Baccy Time again ?  Spliff 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:24

party animal - not! wrote:Here are a few more pix of the wedding

Thanks pan...
Very pretty floaty summer wedding pictures.....the food table plus candles
looks gorgeous.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:42

Lovely pix, aren't they?

I shall expect nothing less in a few weeks!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Wed 16 Jul 2014, 22:57

I love the candles . Lovely . Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 17 Jul 2014, 03:03

Couldn't stand it any longer.  I realize the link says "killed" and that it's from a foreign source but the improper use of a word "killed" has been irritating me to no end so I've modified the thread title.

Just blame it on the nuns who pounded English grammar into my skulls for years in Catholic schools.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 17 Jul 2014, 03:05

This has GOT to be burning some of his exes to no end!  He NEVER attended a wedding with any of his girlfriends' friends or family, at least none in the last 10 years, at least to the best of my knowledge!

Things certainly have changed in the Clooney household!  HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 17 Jul 2014, 07:02

no one of them was the officers
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by jusquatoi2014 Thu 17 Jul 2014, 08:52

He knew (and they knew, and the world knew) he did not take his exes seriously.  But he does with this one. Plus I guess they only have "high-end" weddings to attend.

jusquatoi2014
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 17 Jul 2014, 09:46

I sincerely hope all of George's exes have moved on with their lives so well that are not upset by George getting wed.
Hopefully they know that life's too short to hold those kind of regrets for long.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 17 Jul 2014, 18:18

Lizzy, suffering from clogged brain today.  don't understand your comment or the circled picture.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 17 Jul 2014, 19:41

Obviously  having left over network episodes from yesterday's electrical storm  There is a fluff piece on Mirror dated yesterday re: wedding, but I can't move it, if anyone else wants to take a stab at it.  It's by Jess Wilson and starts out "Dry Run". Not sure if it's already on the thread.  Power is kind of iffy today- could be from everyone using their ac. having issues going through threads right now. Yuck

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 17 Jul 2014, 23:42

Photo enlarged in People.com

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:38

PigPen wrote:
Lizzy, suffering from clogged brain today.  don't understand your comment or the circled picture.

Pigpen - Go back to page 2 of this thread and see Nicky's post of a chimp kissing george. Then read Atalante"s comment directly below. That's what I was responding to. Don't know anything about the circled picture or why it appeared between my comment and Atalante's.( I guess PAN posted while I was typing my response.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 18 Jul 2014, 03:27

Why would they have Amal officiate at their wedding?

*cough* cause Clooney would show up and bring them international media coverage *cough*
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 18 Jul 2014, 03:36

Thanks to Hen!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 18 Jul 2014, 07:27

one or two different photos:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 18 Jul 2014, 08:32

Sevens wrote:one or two different photos:
George&Amal are both in the first pic.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 18 Jul 2014, 08:56

George really looks like he is enjoying himself to the fullest. He is content and not with the hollywood crowd but with very different natural people who are not in show business. I guess he is getting prepared for his own wedding and just having a great time. love u george. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jul 2014, 12:41

LornaDoone wrote:Why would they have Amal officiate at their wedding?

*cough* cause Clooney would show up and bring them international media coverage *cough*

I think George would be on the wedding invitation anyway
as he's engaged to be wed to the bridegroom's cousin and
they all seem to be good pals.

(I'm quite happy about the "media coverage" as it's given us
some lovely natural pictures of George to enjoy.)

Sofa bounce 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Jul 2014, 12:51

Thank you, Henway and Mel. Brilliant

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Jul 2014, 13:23

Here's the dress:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Fri 18 Jul 2014, 13:33

That pic Mel posted is from eonline:
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 18 Jul 2014, 13:34

First picture above from Sevens......
After enjoying the G&A shot.....just look at those
beautiful clouds.

I Love Clouds.  Cheerleader 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 18 Jul 2014, 14:00

Ah, so the G & A shot is from Xposure, a company that buys celeb pix.

Somebody at the wedding, be it guest or staff, sold it to them. Taken from a distance. Someone was aware of the legal situation!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 18 Jul 2014, 15:48

LornaDoone wrote:Why would they have Amal officiate at their wedding?

Yep.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Fri 18 Jul 2014, 22:18

The purple dress is beautiful and I love the picture that Melbert posted. She looks like a sexy Polynesian beauty.

Can someone (Lorna) explain to a stupid foreigner what is the difference between killed and slained?

Congrats on reaching 17 000 posts Joanna. I'll get there too in 15 years or so. Smile

Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3