George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was done?

+16
bgarabedian
party animal - not!
Missa
Cece42
isogotit
Maggy
lionheart
fava
LizzyNY
lelacorb
Way2Old4Dis
ktsue2002
annemarie
Nicky80
Alisonfan
Mazy
20 posters

Go down

Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  Empty Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was done?

Post by Mazy Sat 12 Jul 2014, 20:31

Just noticing a trend on some other threads. This has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity, think we have beat that horse into the ground far enough unless you work for the DM
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  Empty Re: Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was done?

Post by Alisonfan Sat 12 Jul 2014, 20:49

Mazy, good thread.

Yes, absolutely!  I have posted again and again, how badly let down his fans were by his NON- announcement of his engagement.  I know many have said "this was a private matter, and he owes us nothing".
I will not bore you again with how I really disagree with this sentiment.
but if you need further clarification please look at the Daily Mail threads.   

At the end of the day he is a public figure, and all public figures; sportsmen, politicians, celebrities, even Royalty make a simple announcement at the time of "Milestones" in their lives. An Engagement is a big one, and  George could not be arsed.

The forums/internet were imploring him for a confirmation, fans were pleading (only because of his previous forever bachelor statements)  We really needed just that one sentence announcement. Yet he could not be bothered, look back at the threads and you will see he was making announcements that week - about Steve Wynn.

But left his fans high and dry, and confused.  A very nice lady on here said he owes us nothing beside's a good movie, that sadly is not the truth.  Because we stick by him through the crap movies too.  For him to spread his "joy" with a simple statement was the absolute least he could have done.  jmo

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was  done?  Empty Re: Has George lost any points in you admiration of him with the way the engagement announcement was done?

Post by Nicky80 Sat 12 Jul 2014, 21:14

He didn't lose any points on my side. 

But I think he could have done it better with the announcement. He could either have said nothing and kept it as a secret or made it proper with a quick and short announcement. But he didn't say anything and only published later a picture from him and her and the ring at people magazine with no comment. At least he could have said one or two sentence?????

It felt a bit superficial/shallow. I would have liked it if he would have done the announcement more in a personal way.

But I guess he liked it the way he did. 

Which is ok. So it will not change my admiration for him but if I ever meet him I will kick his ass  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 12 Jul 2014, 21:37

I am fine with how he announced it was how they wanted it. I guess trying to not draw so much attention  to it.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Sat 12 Jul 2014, 22:26

Not with me. At first I was shocked and upset my imaginary boyfriend got engaged, but I am over that. Now, I am pretty content, but I admit that I am intrigued about his choices.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 12 Jul 2014, 22:32

Alisonfan wrote:Mazy, good thread.

Yes, absolutely!  I have posted again and again, how badly let down his fans were by his NON- announcement of his engagement.  I know many have said "this was a private matter, and he owes us nothing".
I will not bore you again with how I really disagree with this sentiment.
but if you need further clarification please look at the Daily Mail threads.   

At the end of the day he is a public figure, and all public figures; sportsmen, politicians, celebrities, even Royalty make a simple announcement at the time of "Milestones" in their lives. An Engagement is a big one, and  George could not be arsed.

The forums/internet were imploring him for a confirmation, fans were pleading (only because of his previous forever bachelor statements)  We really needed just that one sentence announcement. Yet he could not be bothered, look back at the threads and you will see he was making announcements that week - about Steve Wynn.

But left his fans high and dry, and confused.  A very nice lady on here said he owes us nothing beside's a good movie, that sadly is not the truth.  Because we stick by him through the crap movies too.  For him to spread his "joy" with a simple statement was the absolute least he could have done.  jmo

Oh, geez, Louise. Really? High and dry, and confused? The whole internet was imploring him?

I don't get it. That was George Clooney in the People photos, which he himself arranged. That was George, in a speech, verbally acknowledging everyone's surprise that he's getting married. But that's not enough? Because he didn't make a "proper" announcement, he somehow disrespected people who don't know him?

"Dear Every Soul in my Fandom,

I am both pleased and trepidatious to inform you that I have asked for the hand of Ms. Amal Alamuddin in marriage. She has accepted my proposal. I hope you understand my need for personal happiness, and that my decision does not detract from your own. Amal and I are to be joined in agnostic matrimony at some point in the future that is mutually acceptable to every single fan of mine, as soon as that imploring internet meeting is over and I have been informed of their conclusion.

Sincerely, The Man Apparently Held in Debt Because You Like Me

George Timothy Clooney"

How's that? Better? 

I think you and all those other "fans" who feel let down are looking for some reason, any reason, to be unhappy about this engagement. You will not be disappointed, because there is always, always, something to criticize, no matter how small. He's been engaged for 3 months now, and we're still talking about the lack of an announcement. Maybe it's time to roll this horse into the hole and throw on the dirt.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sat 12 Jul 2014, 23:27

Hi Way2old4dis'

Yep, thats exactly how I feel.

Go back and check the thread at the time, you will see many familiar names doing just that "imploring" and for further reference on many other sites.  Possibly because George himself is black and white, and he had said NEVER.  So yep, they did they put on there imploring best, and implored.  Sorry you didn't see it at the time, but I did and I thought his silence indefensible  and ill mannered. jmo

I did say one sentence would have sufficed.

The People shoot was at best ill thought out.

He is not held in debt "because we like him".  He is, however, held in debt because we - fans - support his business unfailingly.  So oddly I do expect respect.  Maybe you don't, great, whatever floats your boat I do.

Part of George's persona for me was his general good manners, he is a public figure, with one of the highest profiles imaginable,  I would hope that young actors coming up would look to George for how to do things with style, with grace.  At this milestone (boo hoo) he let me down, and himself. 

I have always felt that the biggest stars are the nicest people, they are conscience of the "fans" the people they have never met, they go the extra mile to secure fan safety at concerts, the make sure a play is spot on before opening, not to let fans down, I made the mistake of thinking George "minded" his fans in exactly the same way.  Apparently my perception of a "fan" is not held by you or George.

I am relieved and happy to say that does not apply to all stars.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 12 Jul 2014, 23:28

He will continue to be for me the sexiest man in the world worthy of my esteem in many fields: as an actor, director, humanitarian, but he also has flaws, he wants his private life to remain so and then get married without the knowledge of the world, you get engaged without the ring photograph of his girlfriend and did not play the part of the official boyfriend in front of photographers, all this has put him on stage and since I consider myself an intelligent man, he would have expected to get engaged with Amal (attorney representing the stereotype of people that George has always fought) would bring the newspapers to write about everything about this story and the articles he has served on a silver platter. Now he wakes up and gets pissed off but if he had explained everything at the beginning could not have avoided this comedy? The gossip magazines always make up stories about George but because he is so targeted and not other actors from these papers, I think that perhaps it is he has to give the occasion. We never had any doubts about the love between Matt Damon and his wife, Brad and Angelina? Why always have doubts about George and all his betrothed? Do yourself the question and give yourself an answer!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 12 Jul 2014, 23:50

I think George is a class act in both his professional and personal life. How he chose to announce his engagement is his business. I'm not insulted that he didn't make a formal announcement - I'm sure he had his reasons.

Bottom line - he IS engaged, he IS getting married (probably) and whether or not he gave out the information in the way some of us think he should, it's a done deal.

I wiill always be a fan - of his film work, of his humanitarian efforts and of him as a person. Time to move on.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 13 Jul 2014, 00:12

I'm not insulted he didn't make a formal announcement and I don't think he owes it to his fans.  The staged People photos and the restaurant "leaks" do have a bit of a yuck-factor for me though.  Too calculated to look impromptu when they weren't any such thing.  Come on George, we know a professional photog didn't just happen to be there!  You knew you were going to make the cover--Just do a cover shoot that is not supposed to look candid and be done with it.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sun 13 Jul 2014, 05:42

Well George and I havent been on the same page for quite a while now. I dont admire him the way I used to. So I cant say he has lost any points. Laughing He's more like a habit now. I cant stop talking or reading about him. But I hardly consider myself a fan anymore.

Yes,I dont like the way he handled his engagement but I was over it after a day or two. lol

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 13 Jul 2014, 09:17

Am still not over it  pirat
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 13 Jul 2014, 14:45

For sure. For me it is a rebound thing. He lost some cool points with me.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece42 Sun 13 Jul 2014, 16:34

I also believe this was a rebound thing.

Cece42
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 13 Jul 2014, 16:44

I do find it interesting how dismissive he is of celebrities who use Twitter and Instagram for PR.  In a certain way, releasing a candid photo of you and your significant other saying "We're engaged!" on Instagram is more respectable and honest to me than releasing staged-no-really-they're-candid pictures with a full article of commentary from family and friends to a magazine.  

At the same time, though, I don't think he owed us anything at all, not even the People spread.  When he was running that ET/paparazzi boycott ages ago, he had this great point that I'm going to paraphrase, but I think it certainly applies here:  "Making and selling movies is my business, like any other business.  If you buy a car from a car salesman, that doesn't mean you get to go to his house at three in the morning to see who he's sleeping with."  Made sense to me then, still does twenty years later.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 13 Jul 2014, 19:23

Missa - Just wondering if he thought releasing through People would keep the paps at bay for a while. He probably thought "Fuck it, we have to do something. Maybe this will keep the paps away at least while the People article is being talked about."

Totally agree with what he said about access.There's a big difference between "wanting to know " and the "right to know". Seems some people can't tell the difference. If we all had to live with the kind of scrutiny he does, we'd be certifiable!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 13 Jul 2014, 21:06

I completely understand wanting to control the release of information to keep some sleazeball paparazzo from profiting off getting that first picture.  I just question his seeming belief that there needs to be a big official roll out of some kind, when  simple photo and one sentence would have sufficed.  For me it goes back to what I see as one area where he is often hypocritical: his insistence that his personal life not be discussed, until he wants it discussed and invites reporters and magazines and tv cameras into his home.  But I've seriously beaten that horse into the ground already.  floggingadeadhorse
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 13 Jul 2014, 23:27

Loved your last quote from His Nibs, Missa, and he's right of course. 

And consistent. 

Nope, he hasn't lost any points for me. He's done what he's always tried to do - to deal himself with his private life if necessary and keep it separate from his career. And I'm pleased he's found the girl he wants for life outside the business.

Given the last few days events, one word came to mind - integrity.

Will be very interesting to see how things are handled if he and Amal work on projects together, won't it?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 13 Jul 2014, 23:34

Missa - I see your point, but it seems to me that there's a difference between him inviting the media into his home for an interview (usually in conjunction to some project he has coming out) and talking about events in his personal life that he apparently wants to keep private.

Whatever, what's done is done. The "announcement" was made the way it was made and all the complaining in the world won't change it. Let's wait and see how they handle the wedding coverage.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Mon 14 Jul 2014, 07:44

George was someday going to marry someone. this woman came along at the right time and place. I feel he did not lose any points with me, for I always love and admire him. He is a great director. humanitarian, actor, & a good joker. I might not like his choices whom he is marrying, but that is my personal opinion. I still will respect him and admire him no matter what he decides or to whom it marries. best of luck to you geroge, love bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 14 Jul 2014, 07:45

I didn't ask this question to start a war, I guess tensions are running high. I just feel that the engagement is a three-ring circus for sure now. It seems to me many didn't take too kindly to Amal, which could have something to do with the way it was handled, before People. If you don't want it out you don't go flashing a diamond ring in a public restaurant and saying we are engaged. I love GTC dearly but know that he is a smart marketer of his persona, he has done so successfully for many years. By his marketing skills is how he has become the most celebrated man in the World.

The main thing that upsets me is the women; all of them. Saying she is the first one that is worthy of George and the rest are uneducated bimbos, which is a lie. As far a Amal goes she's treated the same as any of his other ladies; an after thought not part of the whole scenario. How do you think the rest feel the way the media and fan sites slam them. Many seem to not want to accept Amal because one of the others was a favorite of theirs or she too uppity flashing her ring o'h wait too skinny...

Like I said I love G and always will there is nothing that would make him lose points with me. I will remain a fan but was wondering if all would. In the beginning I remember being upset and others asking please just let us know, even our Joanna asked, "please just let a 77 year old know if it is true" and she was not alone.

Many fans (not me) stood out in all kinds of weather, for years to maybe get an autograph, picture whatever, where would he or any celebrity be without his followers way back when. Many who have stuck with him till this day, you don't think they deserved a quick "We are Engaged." It is also very disrespectful to Amal in my opinion. I have done a lot of reading about her as I can and when I can with my eyes, I have to say if she is anything like she seems to be, that's wonderful.

No, like I said he didn't lose points, however he did sadden me by his behavior. I want only happiness for them both.

Have a good one guys. God bless.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Mon 14 Jul 2014, 09:11

I agree a simple classy statement would have been nice.  

I mean if after all these years, you suddenly find your soul mate, a one sentence confirmation by his publicist would be appropriate.  That's not HIM commenting.  His publicist apprently has shot down pregnancy rumors if what I read is true in other publication.  And Mr. Clooney DID make a statement on Amal himself last year when rumors were spreading about him dating Katie Holmes, Amal & Monika (not sure if I spelled that name properly).  He said Amal needs to focus on her career and not be harassed.  Same with Katie & Monika.  He said "it's all made up".  

If I were Amal, I'd like to walk out from dinner or just out and about, hand and hand with Mr. Clooney, smile for the cameras, wave and when reporters shout out "are you engaged" and say "yes" or even better, look like they are having fun and flash the ring and say "looks like I am"!  

See there is still something that doesn't seem to fit here with his engagement.  He doesn't comment on his personal life YET he has said he would never get married again.  So maybe that is why he didn't want to make a public statement himself because he's trying to enjoy some privacy as a normal couple - I mean they dated a year with no one knowing.  And the proposal happened within a week of Stacey Keibler getting married and engaged so perhaps he didn't want to flash the news the way she was so excited to share her news. 

One more thought, and maybe it's crazy, but right before he was seen public with Amal, he kept referencing the Amy Pohler / Tiny Fey joke at the Golden Globes and said he was planning something "huge" to get back that was in his own words "really kind of mean", but I don't recall any prank back.  I DOUBT he would fake an engagment and that Amal and their families would be in on something like that... but that would be one big prank for the books.  And a relief for so many who have Mr. Clooney as their pretent boyfriends Smile

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 14 Jul 2014, 13:26

It just occurred to me that we are all asssuming that George  is the one responsible for the way the engagement was made public. I guess because he is the big star we figure he knows how to handle the media, so he should have done a better job of it.

Maybe we're wrong. Maybe Amal wanted to wait for some reason - maybe until they had her family's approval. Or maybe she didn't want to make an announcement because she didn't want the attention that would come with it. In the meantime the news got out and they had to play catch-up with the media.

I honestly don't know what happened, and at this point I don't care. They're engaged. They're getting married. Does any of this make me think any less of him as a filmmaker or as a human being? Absolutely not.

@Louisvillelaura - Maybe the engagement was payback for the joke. "I'm not with someone my own age because I'm engaged to a younger woman and she wouldn't like it." Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Jul 2014, 13:41

You got it, Lizzy. Like I said, how they do things, including the wedding, is a joint decision.

In the UK, any formal announcement of an engagement, is usually done by the bride's parents because historically the bride's parents used to foot the wedding bill, and you can still look at papers like the Daily Telegraph and go to the births, deaths and marriage announcements (or as they're known hatched, matched and dispatched).

They did it in their own unique way. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh, and the Tina Fey/Amy Poehler thing: hasn't one fairly large prank already been played by His Nibs via Matt Damon's stationery? More to come I'm sure

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 14 Jul 2014, 13:49

PAN - Love the "hatched, matched and dispatched"! Very Happy 

If there is more to come on the prank, I hope it gets out so we can be in on the joke, too. Not all his pranks become public.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:06

Good point about this being Amal's call or her family's.  If only I could be a fly on the wall to hear the conversations!  I mean there is George Clooney "the movie star" but I wonder what he's like as a guy, a boyfriend, the groom to be?  Is he a sweet romantic?  Or something opposite? The public George could be so different from the private George.  I think that's what facinates me... you see him, he seems so down to earth, but at the same time a legendary superstar. What parts are real and what parts are an act?  Or does he even know the difference?  Does he leave the seat up?  Does he make his own bed?  Is he a slob? Okay, I'm going off topic here, so I'll stop my daydreaming Smile

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Good point about this being Amal's call or her family's.  If only I could be a fly on the wall to hear the conversations!  I mean there is George Clooney "the movie star" but I wonder what he's like as a guy, a boyfriend, the groom to be?  Is he a sweet romantic?  Or something opposite? The public George could be so different from the private George.  I think that's what facinates me... you see him, he seems so down to earth, but at the same time a legendary superstar. What parts are real and what parts are an act?  Or does he even know the difference?  Does he leave the seat up?  Does he make his own bed?  Is he a slob? Okay, I'm going off topic here, so I'll stop my daydreaming Smile

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:08

weird - my post went up 3 times.  sorry about that!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:24

Louisvillelaura - Welcome to the world of the George Clooney fan! Very Happy We've all wanted to be a fly on his wall, and every question you raised has probably gone through all of our minds at one time or other. He's an enigma and trying to figure him out sometimes gets us going around in circles - so don't worry that your post showed up 3 times. When you start trying to figure George out  It happens LOL! 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:29

lol! ....I enjoyed your musings LVL and have often thought along the same lines.
There are many interviews in the archives on here which can sometimes give a little insight into
the "real George" especially the words of others.

I think there's a lot of "reading between the lines"
skills needed though to absorb information.
But it's fun trying to !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:31

Nice one Lizzy.....we're on the same page today.

Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:38

Give Flowers Jo - Happy to be on the same page with you any time!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:40

you all (or as I like to say y'all) are so much fun to banter with!  I love this group Smile

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 14 Jul 2014, 15:58

I remember the meeting between 97 year old Anne Oliver Bell, last surviving UK monuments men, and Our Hero. 

She apologised when they met for not know who he was, and he said it didn't matter. He was never sure who he was himself some of the time!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 16:05

Good one pan....I didn't know that ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 14 Jul 2014, 16:06

Well then, I'd say we're in good company!  Laughing Laughing 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 16:07

louisvillelaura wrote:you all (or as I like to say y'all) are so much fun to banter with!  I love this group Smile

That's good....we're OK despite our differences sometimes.

You sound like Dolly P.....do you look like her ??  lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 14 Jul 2014, 16:38

Yeah Right 
Nicky80 wrote:He didn't lose any points on my side. 

But I think he could have done it better with the announcement. He could either have said nothing and kept it as a secret or made it proper with a quick and short announcement. But he didn't say anything and only published later a picture from him and her and the ring at people magazine with no comment. At least he could have said one or two sentence?????

It felt a bit superficial/shallow. I would have liked it if he would have done the announcement more in a personal way.

But I guess he liked it the way he did. 

Which is ok. So it will not change my admiration for him but if I ever meet him I will kick his ass  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Agree Nicky, but he did lose some points from this quarter.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 14 Jul 2014, 17:10

My wish for the future Mrs Clooney.

“Sexiness wears thin after awhile and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that is a treat.”

― Joanne Woodward
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 14 Jul 2014, 21:18

Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 14 Jul 2014, 22:35

Joanna wrote:My wish for the future Mrs Clooney.

“Sexiness wears thin after awhile and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that is a treat.”

― Joanne Woodward
Veery nice one Joanna and so true, (I think?). I just pray that all goes well and I would like to see Amal gets more recognition as an equal half of the equation. As much as I tried I cannot find fault with her. 

@louisvillelaura
This is the nicest fan site there is and the only one read  and post on. For the most part everyone respects each other and relate our differences in a kind manner. Have a good one.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down