George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como

+17
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
theminis
lelacorb
annemarie
The next mrs clooney
Picachu
Duffy
Maggy
phys major
it's me
premiere
PigPen
Nicky80
fava
Joanna
party animal - not!
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como Empty George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jul 2014, 10:30

There seem to be some photos of them in he Aflo site, but they're very very small

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added last name to the title and country)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como Empty Re: George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como

Post by Joanna Wed 09 Jul 2014, 14:14

party animal - not! wrote:There seem to be some photos of them in he Aflo site, but they're very very small

Help....Sevens maybe ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como Empty Re: George Clooney and Grant Heslov at Villa D'Este yesterday in Como

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:14

Just Jared have them now...and combine the two stories

George Clooney Slams Reports that Amal Alamuddin's Mother Opposes Their Wedding on Religious Grounds

George Clooney is all smiles while taking a stroll on Tuesday (July Cool in Lake Como, Italy.
The 53-year-old actor was joined on the walk by Argo and Monuments Menproducer Grant Heslov. We wonder what they are working on next!
George just published an op-ed for USA Today in which he responded to a Daily Mail story that fiancee Amal Alamuddin‘s mother has been against their wedding from the start.
“This lie involves larger issues,” Georgewrote. “The irresponsibility, in this day and age, to exploit religious differences where none exist, is at the very least negligent and more appropriately dangerous. We have family members all over the world, and the idea that someone would inflame any part of that world for the sole reason of selling papers should be criminal.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics and text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:19

So, why all the visits to Villa d'Este?  Crossed my mind they will get married there before the supposed Sept. dates.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:32

Thanks for the find PAN, this is the same place Amal and George went together (first sighting in Como together). I assume the way they walk around with Grant that they check out that place. either for a movie or wedding LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:40

Nice to see it is cold in Italy too like here. Weird summer...he looks happy and relaxed  Love4 

Funny how Grant walked behind him quietly guess he is listening and observing  Thumbs up!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:41

Not to be nit picking... Grant and George are wearing heavier clothing than I would expect during the summer.  At first glance thought  GC was wearing a suit, but not the case.  Are these recent recent photos,  or just  recent. Third from last photo, back shot.. is that Gio on a cell phone?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:44

Nicky,, we were posting at the same time.  Okay, so this is yesterday. He brings Grant  for his opinion of the wedding venue???  Huh?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:46

LOL I like posting at the same time hehe

This week it is cold here I had to wear a jacket too it is grey and rainy. Some parts Germany have storm warnings...so the cloth he wears matches with the weather we have now.

Yes Gio on his cell phone...buys man  Razz

Yes maybe venue check with buddy Grant..... Cool
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:49

I don't think so, Pigpen, but it's possible Grant's never been there before, and he is looking around a bit.........but maybe he is the best man.

My, Our Hero is ever watchful.......

Red herring, anyone?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:56

OMG, that place is gorgeous!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 16:58

PAN anything is possible at this point.  I'm growing weary trying to keep up or figure things out.  For example: the story about Amal's mother not being thrilled  has been around for days... suddenly George wakes up to this and decides to write, yet another one of his famous letters... and the newspaper backs down, offers apology etc.  Grant is strolling , everyone knows  they're being watched/photographed and make no effort to hide ( for lack of a better word) their efforts.    I'm reaching the point where I'm beginning not to give a flying damn about him, her, the wedding or if her mother shows up with Max the dead pig on her head.  Anyone else beginning to feel this way?  Or is it just the heat and humidity around here.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:02

......hmmmmm
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:04

Taking bets on them already being married then, Pigpen? Maybe they're just looking for party venues..except that the beginning/middle of September is always busy/full at Villa d'Este becos Monza is just up the road and the Italian Grand Prix's there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:04

Funny that you mention it pigpen...my friends ( who are not George fans like me) said they are already bored with all the wedding news and with the couple and don't care anymore....

I guess it is too much in the press???  I dunno
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:12

LOL, a friend of mine just glanced over and saw these pictures and asked me who's funeral it was!!!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:20

premiere wrote:OMG, that place is gorgeous!
Yes, it is.

That's going to be a nice wedding!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:23

Doesn't look like they're there for a friendly lunch. Looks more like they're scouting it as a venue for something. If not the wedding itself, then some kind of wedding rehearsal/dinner?

George looks really thin in that jacket/sweater.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:28

PAN, I'm fairly confident Villa d'Este would make themselves available if George wanted a particular date.  Nah, I don't think  they're already married.  Too many people coming and going for this to be the honeymoon phase. 

Nicky, first of all, let me congratulate you on being coherant  the day after the big game.  Back on topic... I don't know if it's too much in the press... too much on the internet.. the cloak and dagger approach  (first announcement.. "George Clooney allegedly became engaged over the week-end", then the congrats from her boss, his parents, blah blah blah.)  You know the drill.  Announce it like normal people and move on.  Please, don't anyone comment about privacy.  This BS has been anything but, and the man in charge knows how to milk a story.  Funny how all this evolves right after MM didn't exactly skyrocket.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:31

Next question.... why does he need to scout the place?  He's been there recently with Amal.  He's been there before with SK and  her parents.  If he's there to discuss details, costs, etc,  why make his visit so obvious?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 09 Jul 2014, 17:34

To show Grant?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 18:19

He's being toooooooooooooooo obvious.  What's he up to????

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 09 Jul 2014, 18:24

As Gio is with them, maybe George is discussing security arrangements for a "special occasion ?"

Coolio 

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 18:27

The place feels too open for the actual wedding.  Easy access with long range lens.  Might just as well have it in the park.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 09 Jul 2014, 18:58

well im certainly not fed up with stories and pictures, just wish the stories werent so horrible but hey they dm does suck

Maybe Grant is best man?
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 09 Jul 2014, 19:10

Would  be strange for him scouting out locations for a wedding with his buddy and the bride to be not being there.  Seems as though its not private enough for the wedding so I don't expect it to be there.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jul 2014, 19:17

The Blunt/Kasinski wedding took place at Villa d'Este. Not a lot got through..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 19:32

Yes, but John Kasinski is hardly in the same league as George when it comes to a pap feeding frenzy.  Did anyone in Italy actually care about the Blunt/Kasinski wedding.  For that matter, did anyone in the States really care?

Aw heck, what's the difference.  Dude is getting married at some point  somewhere on the planet.  We can second guess what's going on, what will be going on or what won't happen ....

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Wed 09 Jul 2014, 19:44

ahh maybe thats why they are doing it, to see if pictures get taken and then they can scratch  that place of the list as its not private Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 09 Jul 2014, 21:26

I see no need for them to hide anything , he can bet there for any reason a movie , maybe some party who knows . He is damned if he does show himself damned if he doesn't . I like him getting on with his life paps or no paps.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 09 Jul 2014, 21:39

I do not think George is at Villa d'Este for a visit to the marriage in the first place because it should be there with his future wife and not with Grant, he is not even there to show the way to Grant because there is already been there many times also Grant, George knows the place for at least 12 years, but at the restaurant of the Villa d'Este eat well, could this be the reason?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 22:10

Don't think so..  after a second look, the  gentleman in the suit walking with George , looks like he works there, looks rather official. So, I don't think it's just lunch with the guys.  Then again, GC has friends all over the place, maybe the  gentleman works there and  is a pal.  Could be anything.   Writer\'s block  floggingadeadhorse    My surprise birthday party, perhaps. Thumbs up!  geek  super cool

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 09 Jul 2014, 22:27

If you look at the photos of His Nibs, Stacy Keibler, parents, friends from a couple of years ago, this is the man who meets them. Restaurant manager, VIP co-ordinator.......always there tho

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 09 Jul 2014, 22:30

pale  so, it's not my surprise birthday party?

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 10 Jul 2014, 00:52

Doesn't Gio normally go everywhere with George whilst in Italy anyway, just par for course.  Business dinner with Grant probably that's all it is.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 10 Jul 2014, 03:19

PigPen wrote:pale  so, it's not my surprise birthday party?

Doesn't look like it PigPen. Maybe he'll pick a different venue for your birthday. Is it coming up soon?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Jul 2014, 15:45

More great pix on George-Clooney US

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 10 Jul 2014, 19:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicky80: added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 10 Jul 2014, 15:56

party animal - not! wrote:More great pix on George-Clooney US

Oh the man definitely knew his every move was being photographed.  Shot #7 he looks at the camera.  What's he up to.besides knowing this type of open-ended behavior  will set the rumor mills aflame.  Go George  super cool  Superdupercool  Wheee!  Wheee!  Wheee!  Wheee!  Wheee!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 10 Jul 2014, 16:07

LornaDoone wrote:
PigPen wrote:pale  so, it's not my surprise birthday party?

Doesn't look like it PigPen.  Maybe he'll pick a different venue for your birthday.  Is it coming up soon?

December... don't want him to rush on any of the details.  Only the best will do!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 10 Jul 2014, 18:16

PigPen wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:More great pix on George-Clooney US

Oh the man definitely knew his every move was being photographed.  Shot #7 he looks at the camera.  What's he up to.besides knowing this type of open-ended behavior  will set the rumor mills aflame.  Go George  super cool  Superdupercool  Wheee!  Wheee!  Wheee!  Wheee!  Wheee!
 He is  a Ken doll  lip smack
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 10 Jul 2014, 19:40

Swear it's a wind-up...and just lunch. Remember his story about giving the Press the impression that the Pitt/Jolie wedding was going to be at his place?

Smart new jacket

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 10 Jul 2014, 19:55

I like his jacket too makes him slim and just in good shape  Very Happy
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 10 Jul 2014, 20:41

Thanks for the reminder PAN...I can put down the cheap bottle of wine, now.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Thu 10 Jul 2014, 20:43

I had a dream a couple days ago that George was married. She was wearing a low-key white lace halter style dress with the back bare to almost her waist. George was wearing a grey suit. I have a knack for having dreams come true, or maybe seeing into the near future, so we'll have to wait and see.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 10 Jul 2014, 20:54

He's engaged in the wide awake real world...  and you dreamed he got married.  Wow!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 10 Jul 2014, 20:57

PS.. bareback white dress was  Stacy Keibler's gown.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:00

It's Ok, Playful!

Keep dreaming, don't let the real wide awake world stop you!

Am dreaming too! Very Happy
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:37

Just keep us posted playful of any more
dreams.  Thumbs up! 

Take no notice of a newbie's comments ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:40

nice dream, ive never had a George dream Sad
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:46

George has been dressing much nicer no too loose jeans, he looks good and happy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next