George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

» George and Brad's Wolfs salary
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 17:19 by annemariew

» George arrive in Venice
Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Aug 2024, 19:04 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

+21
Missa
premiere
PigPen
lelacorb
Picachu
bgarabedian
Alisonfan
Atalante
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
isogotit
LornaDoone
Pita428
melbert
The next mrs clooney
it's me
party animal - not!
LizzyNY
Joanna
annemarie
Nicky80
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:18

Maybe the plan for the summer is for Amal and family to come in on the weekends as George relaxes and hosts.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Vacation! George Clooney’s Mom & Dad Heading To Italy For Summer Fun With New Fiancée

Post by Nicky80 Mon 23 Jun 2014, 22:24

Cece42 wrote:Just saw on the news Amals mother is at Georges home in Como.

Missa wrote:People magazine says she was there over the weekend but has left already.

annemarie wrote:People has a picture of her and her mother at the airport.

Thanks guys for the find.  Give Flowers 

I opened a new thread about it.  Thumbs up! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 23 Jun 2014, 23:43

LornaDoone wrote:Oh maybe her feet were hurting in those heels or maybe she was a little seasick from the boat ride?  Maybe she farted on the boat ride and was embarrassed.  Maybe George farted on the boat ride and that's what stopped her from smiling for the paps.

Thousands of reasons why someone would not be smiling tha thave nothing to do with "trouble in paradise" and everything to do with just life.

Well we all know George would be grinning from ear to ear if there was farting going on!

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue 24 Jun 2014, 15:44

Amal is always crumpled, Gc need to give her a clothes iron Twisted Evil  Laughing

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue 24 Jun 2014, 16:01

LornaDoone wrote:Oh maybe her feet were hurting in those heels or maybe she was a little seasick from the boat ride?  Maybe she farted on the boat ride and was embarrassed.  Maybe George farted on the boat ride and that's what stopped her from smiling for the paps.

Thousands of reasons why someone would not be smiling tha thave nothing to do with "trouble in paradise" and everything to do with just life.

Wow! As his language is elegant and refined! That education! What a delicacy! That refinement! GC will love you  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LJN2606 Wed 25 Jun 2014, 13:45

isogotit wrote:She's so tense and stiff looking. She needs to relax a little. She always has this sour puss look. Girl have some fun for God sake you are allegedly marrying GC.
While I agree she looks like she has a sour puss look, I can't help but wonder how I would react if I knew cameras were following me ALL the time. Can any of you say that you would smile all the time? Even if you were walking around with GC or marrying him. Chances are the paps would get a shot of a sour puss every once in a while. IMO

LJN2606
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 07 Jul 2014, 21:15

moved posts about the new sighting to the new thread below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:37

LJN2606 wrote:
isogotit wrote: Lei è così tesa e rigida cercando. Ha bisogno di rilassarsi un po '. Lei ha sempre questo sguardo puss acida. Ragazza divertirsi un po 'per amor di Dio si sta presumibilmente sposare GC.
Mentre sono d'accordo che lei sembra che lei ha uno sguardo gatta acida, non posso fare a meno di chiedermi come avrei reagito se sapevo che le telecamere mi seguivano tutto il tempo. Qualcuno di voi può dire che si dovrebbe sorridere tutto il tempo? Anche se si stesse camminando in giro con GC o sposarlo. Le probabilità sono le mammelle otterrebbe un colpo di un gatto con acido ogni tanto un po '. IMO
Smiling all the time? No, absolutely like Stacy would seem silly but at least I look sweet and in love, perhaps that is, instead it always seems that you always have an attack of hemorrhoids when she is with George! Strange, this is just weird!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2